What comics has Nightcrawler appeared in?

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
xchrizzlex
Lubber
Lubber

Post by xchrizzlex »

hey people,

does anybody know in which one of the art books is / are a few nice nightcrawler pictures?
because i need a nightcrawler tattoo xD
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

@Xchrizzlex,

There's a lot of great Kurt depictions on the internet, that's one of your best places to start. This site actually has a pretty got clump of artwork of the Elf, both fan and official creator. Dave had a commemorative art book come out sometime around his death (I believe), but I have no idea how much it is or where one would find it (or even what's in it).

There's Marvel/X-Men "How To Draw" books for kids that I've seen, but I've never see a Nightcrawler specific *art* book. I really think your best bet is websites.

If you hit deviantart there's definitely going to be some actual, current, Marvel (or even DC?) artists on there who have sketches of the characters they like to use, and I can almost assure you there's gonna be a half dozen Nightcrawlers once you search him.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Yeah, as he said, I would suggest our gallery, here: http://www.nightscrawlers.com/gallery

Or just plain old Google.