uhh question?

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

uhh question?

Post by german_gremlin »

I got this new tattoo..sorry if I haven't shown you all yet, and it's cracking and it's dry alot. I have been trying to keep mositurized. I have quit the A&D and started the smell-free lotion. I'm still worried it's not healing right. One person I know says yes it's ok, and another one say no. I went back to the tattoo shop and they say it's ok....but still I'm worried. I dunno...help?
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

uhh question?

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

You're fine.

Don't go in showers. If it's still a problem in a month get a touch up, should be free.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

uhh question?

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Are you using a water based lotion? Make sure it's not an oil based, and do not use anything scented. Also, wash it daily with anti-bacterial soap, but not too hard. You don't want to pick anything off, or it will scar oddly. If the tat place says it's ok, then it likely is, but if you are that concerned, check with your Dr. Mine got peely when I got it too. And dark, before it healed.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

uhh question?

Post by german_gremlin »

yes water based. I hope so...crosses fingers. When it's all good I show a pic. I'm not too sure on how to do it so...do do do. My tattoo hasn't changed like lighter or darker...dunno. It's addictive though. What's your tat anyways?

[Edited on 14/5/08 by german_gremlin]
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

uhh question?

Post by Esynthia »

Yeah, I think you're fine. just keep it moisturized and wash it very gently with soap and warm water. and don't scratch it! lol. mine peeled a bit as well, and most ppl's do. is it color or black&grey?
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

uhh question?

Post by german_gremlin »

It's purple..the decepticon symbol. Here's a pic:

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

uhh question?

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I have a blue hibiscus flower with pink hilights.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

uhh question?

Post by Esynthia »

yeah, you should be fine. mine's just a black outline, so I can't speak from personal experience on colored tats, but I *believe* they peel more. correct me if I'm wrong, peeps.

also, the man I'm divorcing is a tattoo artist, if you want me to ask him about it? I'm sure he'd know something to help.
ImageImage

german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

uhh question?

Post by german_gremlin »

Don't trouble yourself...I don't want to cause any friction...but thank-you all!!!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

uhh question?

Post by Esynthia »

eh. it wouldn't cause friction. but thanks :)
ImageImage

german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

uhh question?

Post by german_gremlin »

Well..if ya want to, please. If ya don't then I'm ok with it. This is super ultra nice of you. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. :halogrin

[Edited on 14/5/08 by german_gremlin]