this coffee tastes like ass

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Because a bit of ass must fall amid all the astounding, yesterday part of one of my upper wisdom teeth broke off. -_-

I've stalled getting them pulled for years because I haaaaaaate dentists, but now I'm stuck I think. This one broke and the other one back there is rotting in the back because they're too far back in my mouth. Luckily, I don't have to have them surgically removed because they came in normally. They're just waaay back there.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Double post. Oh well.

Even though they just have to be pulled, I can't have the offending wisdom teeth yanked until after the baby is born. Looks like I'm in for a FUN few months. -_-
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Eep! Yours makes my problems look paltry again by comparison.

Still, as proof that no good deed goes unpunished, I experienced being cyber-bullied and harrassed over a charity project I'm doing. Apparently, someone equated supporting wounded veterans with being a war-monger and could not help sending me piles and piles of messages ranting about it and how evil the project I'm working on is even after I'd asked him to stop.

At least I didn't have to wait months in order to deal with him appropriately.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

So, I had an art history paper due today and the printer doesn't work. -_-

Talked to my TA about this just now... I have until 6 to find some way to print it and turn it into his mailbox.

Went to a different building on campus to print the paper. Yeah, didn't work. So, now I have to email my TA because I don't have a lot of time between art history and painting to do things. -_-

Oh, yeah... speaking of painting, I completely forgot I had the class tonight, so it kinda killed my plan of being able to write my english paper. Looks like I'm going to need another mountain dew because I'm going to be up until some ridiculous time this morning. Really kicking myself for not taking the extension offer my english teacher gave me yesterday. ><

[Edited on 10/6/2010 by tears~fall~like~glass]
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

I should have been on the bus for 7.20am so I can get into Brum for 9.15, and open the cafe for 9.30 to catch the builders who, though they take the piss and order FUCKTON breakfasts, spend a lot of money.

It's 7.30. I woke up five minutes ago, despite about three million alarms. (No joke, I have four alarms set up. I'm really paranoid.)

As if that wasn't ass enough (even if I left now, the next bus won't get into Brum until 9.42, meaning it'll open at 10) I have woken up with a really sore throat, a head of cotton wool and I can barely talk.

-_-

Gonna dose myself up and see if I can make the 8.25 bus. It'll mean I miss the builders, as the cafe won't open until 10.30-ish, but I can hardly serve/cook like this ><

ARGH.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

DOUBLE POST YEY.

...Guess what, the 8.25 bus left early. As in, before I got there. So I had to wait for the 9am bus. Which meant I wasn't in Brum until 10.45. And I had to buy supplies, so cafe wasn't open until 11. ARGH. D:<

And I still feel like crap, even though I've dosed up...:(

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I fell asleep around 5am working on my English paper and missed English because I was sleeping. ><
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

...OKAY. So it looks like 'stinking cold' is a little more than a cold...because I'm awake at 4am because I can't breathe properly :(

Don't like being ill...

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

And, my TA finally emailed me back about my art history paper. It'll be marked as late because it wasn't in his mailbox by 6 on Tuesday.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

I. Hate. Antibiotics.

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

The beast in the basement was meant to put money on the electric, it was her turn and we have a fb message from Wednesday to prove it.

The electric ran out today, it turns out that her idea of 'putting money on the electric' is 'turning on the emergency credit'.

Soooo, as she was out of the house and it was just scum and I, we had to go and put £20 on the meter, rather then £10 to pay off the debt, that money was the shop money so we now have no cash to buy the supplies we need for the cafe on monday.

-_-
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

heading home from chicago sad it's gonna be a while till I see britt again
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

So we're down at my dad's in the boonies and last night we go into town to get barbeque. We go into one restaurant, which is packed, and the guy starts to seat us. He is stopped by a waitress who, in a nasty tone, tells him they can't seat anybody else. Then she brushes by us and I watch her. She goes to a table and tells them "I'm leaving the tea pitcher here, because I can tell if I don't I'll be here every five minutes." I'm clearly already charmed. -_-

The guy tells us to just wait a minute so we do. While we're discussing leaving, the woman comes back and tells us, again in a snappy tone, we can only sit on one side of a table so she can seat other people on the other side. While she's doing this, we noticed an old man by the door who was alone in a booth, cash in hand, waiting for bitchy to come back so he could pay. So I raised an eyebrow at her comment and made a bit of a face. She then goes, to me, "Oh, I know, we don't like other people do we?"

Bitch, please? I said "well, now we sure don't" and walked out. She even followed, saying "what did I say?" and I told her she could figure it out. So we went to a different restaurant. Where Scott promptly took off his wedding ring in the men's room to wash his hands aaaaand left it there.

-_- We're waiting for it to open to go back into town and see if it's still there...
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

That's awful, Slarti. Guessing she probably wasn't tipped well. ><

I also guess Matt already covered the suck of him leaving Chicago. I found it extra sucky because I didn't want to be awake at 7 AM on Sunday. Oh, and not only that, but there was a marathon today. It made trying to get to Union Station a pain in the ass. You couldn't cross the street to get across the canal, which was a slight problem because Union Station is on the other side of the canal. We ended up having to backtrack, go down into the subway, take an exit there to get to the other side of the street, and go all the way back up to the bridge while pushing our way through the mob of people that were following the marathon.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

-.- changed matthew's diaper on my bed, he moved all around and got shit on my covers.... now he's back with mom who's sick cuz his bratty butt won't come out here and play with me -.- this day is complete ass and so will be the next two weeks
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Scumfish »

If you suffer from constant chronic nausea and you're on anti-anxiety pills, never take even one solpadol (codeine) with said anxiety pill when you know that taking the full dose with it makes you lose a day and you have a one and a half hour bus journey ahead of you.

You will suddenly be hit with the biggest high you had since the last time you took illegal drugs, it will not be pleasant and will nearly make you pass out. This will be followed by - because you're on a bus - having to get off the bus because the nausea has suddenly got so bad that you may actually hurl.

This will then be followed by sitting by the road with your head between your legs for the next ten minutes, shivering your ass off because the sun hasn't risen properly and being stared at by all the little old ladies and school kids.

Add to that the further half an hour waiting for the next bus to get you to work and shivering your misbegotten pants off because you weren't exactly planning on doing this and aren't really dressed for warmth.

As a minor extra: Today we get to find out if the cafe is viable to stay open after being stitched up ROYALLY by the previous owner. Insert insane, slightly desperate giggle here.

#LFMF and FML!!

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I have to leave for class in about 10 minutes, but I don't know what I need for class because every time I try to log into my email account for school I get "username/password pair not found".
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Mr. Nel put my house up for sale. He says we can't afford to pay the mortgage any more. We have lived here for fourteen years and I don't want to leave.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Not a huge thing, but I had to be in painting, my least favorite class, for an extra 45 minutes for a critique, which is the most boring thing ever. 3 hours and 45 minutes of critique sucks. ...The sad thing is that it's not even the longest crit I've had. ><
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Had one of the rougher nights in a while last night. For some reason I had trouble falling asleep and then I had nightmares all night -- and I don't often get nightmares. One I remember involved all my teeth falling out. *shudder* I also kept waking up, courtesy of Junior, to go to the bathroom and then couldn't go BACK to sleep to rejoin nightmareland. Also think dinner didn't set too well.

So now I'm at work, tired, kinda nauseated and generally blah. -_-
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Getting started on a new project due out Sept. 2011. It is going to be awesome!

The "ass" part of this... after the roller-coaster day I've had, I'm so wiped out I posted this in the wrong thread.

[Edited on 16/10/2010 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Found out yesterday that my godfather has prostate cancer.

Also somewhat assy was the big news in KC last week that we made Forbes list as the country's third most violent city, right after St. Louis. There were three murders over the weekend AND a rolling gun battle. WTF KC?! When did we really become the ghetto?
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

That's bad, Slarti. I sincerely hope they caught it on time:(
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Thanks. :) Yeah, they don't know yet. Apparently it's fairly widespread in his prostate, but they don't know yet if it spread outside. He's only in his early 60s, like my parents. It's scary to think that soon it could be one of them sick as well.

Also, my godmother is in the middle of planning my baby shower, so I'm not sure if that's a good distraction for her or not.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I got chewed out by my English teacher this morning. Just how I wanted to start out my day. -_-