I did not know I could introduce myself!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Why hello there, it is I, your friendly neighborhood Bamfsticks... which is like a boomstick of bamfs, but who is really paying attention to that?

Well, I am a long time Nightcrawler fan and liked him because he wasn't one of those 'Look at me and my rippling muscles' type that filled my brother's comic books when we were much younger. Then from there he grew more and more onto me until you got what you see now.

So, it is nice to meet all of you. :D
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Welcome to the forum! As you've no doubt found out we're a pretty close knit bunch that enjoys sassing the heck out of each other and having fun. Good to have you! :)
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Welcome.
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Er, can I still be a Nighty fan if I enjoy his rippling muscles?

But I know what you mean. You show good taste, Hon. Welcome aboard.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Welcome Bamfsticks!

I like his rippling muscles too.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Hey! Welcome to the nuthouse! ;) come pop in chat to say hi sometime! :D
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

@Fourpaws:
Mwahahahaha~ Sass is loved and appreciated. Thanks :D

@ Elfdame and Neling:

Just for you two, Babies.

@Esynthia:
Oh I shall :D
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Welcome to a fan who can photoshop!

Yeah, I like the rippling muscles, too, but not too much of a good thing!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Wow.

That image is sorta scary more than anything. I like it. Well :wave welcome good sir!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

@Angelique:

It is because I lack a real hobby. I should go out and knit or something.

@Ult_Sm8g:

Is it even more scary then the female Ngihtcrawler someone posted? Woo! Glad to be here.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Bamfsticks wrote:@Fourpaws:
Mwahahahaha~ Sass is loved and appreciated. Thanks :D

@ Elfdame and Neling:

Just for you two, Babies.

@Esynthia:
Oh I shall :D
I knew they were related.:poke

Thanks, Bamfsticks!
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Ah, the man with the perpetual five o'clock shadow becomes the man who is perpetual shadow.

Thanks for the laugh, Bamfsticks! I do agree about liking the wit and acrobatic grace over the "hi, I'm so hugely ripped that I can breathe on you and you fall down" kinda hero. Except for Ka-zaar. Don't tell anyone, but I still kinda drool over him, and I can't figure out why.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

@ Neling:
I knew it too! I bet it is through Mystique some how.

@Elfdame
Logan learned the hard way that he must shave often... Speaking of which, just how does Kurt shave without leaving a giant bald spot?

I like Ka-Zar, because it makes sense for him to be ripped instead of 'I use to teach Junior High Algebra.' *flexes and busts open a beer can*
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Does Kurt have to shave? If I remember correctly, Dave was not pleased about the decision to give Kurt a beard in Excalibur. One reason is that it would lead to questions like, "How does he shave without losing his fuzziness?" It was easier to just assume Kurt was one of those guys that just doesn't grow a beard.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Ahhh I see. That is what inspired with along with Nightcrawler 7 he looked like a blue furry [strike]Jesus[/strike] Hobo.

[Edited on 26.2.2009 by Bamfsticks]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Bamfsticks wrote:Ahhh I see. That is what inspired with along with Nightcrawler 7 he looked like a blue furry [strike]Jesus[/strike] Hobo.

[Edited on 26.2.2009 by Bamfsticks]
I loved that look. When he was in the confessional and had his eyes closed and head tipped up and neck exposed?

Ooooh, my. That's all I'll say. LOL
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

It did! I loved him as a Pirate though, I couldn't get over his hair. [strike]Like a well maintained Jack Sparrow.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Hey, welcome. :D
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Bamfsticks wrote:
Is it even more scary then the female Ngihtcrawler someone posted?

By female Nightcrawler you of course mean Nocturne?
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Crocodile Hunter wrote:
Bamfsticks wrote:
Is it even more scary then the female Ngihtcrawler someone posted?

By female Nightcrawler you of course mean Nocturne?
oh noooo, I love me some Nocturne. I meant the one mentioned here.