I am feeling mighty creative~

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

So, I have decided to make icons/banners! Isn't that awesome? (No Bamfsticks, no it is not.)

Just provide an image (or because I dished out the cash to read Marvel's comics online an issue/page/panel number which will take me longer) and tell me what you want on it.

I tend to make icons by default 100x100 (for Livejournal out of habit) so, if you want something different tell me.
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Very cool! Thanks bamfsticks. If I can think of anything I'll let you know :D
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Awesome~♥ I enjoy making graphics when I got inspiration (or when someone tells me what to make)
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Oooh. I'll definitely have to go look for a few pics for you to mess with... :shifty
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

I can't wait :D
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Alrighty~♥ What do you want done with them?
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Whatever you want to do with them is fine by me. I'm not picky. ;)
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

@ tears~fall~like~glass: [strike]Alrighty~ I'll start playing with them and see what I get.[/strike] Tell me what you think :3 If you don't like something or want me to change something please tell me
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

@ Neling: Alright~ Do you want any text or a certain size or suchlike?

[Edited on 2.3.2009 by Bamfsticks]
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Bamfsticks wrote:
@ Neling: Alright~ Do you want any text or a certain size or suchlike?
For text, how about, "I ain't alone, Bub...I got you!" or "Yo!" Whatever you think fits.

As to size, I guess if it's an icon, icon-size.

Sorry, I'm technically challenged. I'll leave it up to you. I'm not too persnickety. Whatever you do, I'm sure I will like it.

[Edited on 2/3/09 by neling4]

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

@ Tears: Am I allowed to use these icons for my icon journal or nay?

@Neling: Can I used these for my icon journal also or nay? Annnnnnnd tell me if you likw these or not and tell me what to change.
ImageImageImage
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Sure, you can use them.

I love the YO!

I'm not sure if I understand the last one. :shame

[Edited on 3/3/09 by neling4]

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

As in text size too small?
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

As in, "I'm kinda dense." Probably my extreme age.

Is it a comment on the potential post?

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Oh! That is based off an internet meme and every time I see that pic I think of it.
Here is the meme:

[center]
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Okay! Now I understand!

Yes. That is very, very funny. I like it. = )

(I feel like such a nerd.)

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

(No need to feel like a nerd)

I am a dork for relating the two :3
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

@ Tears: Am I allowed to use these icons for my icon journal or nay?
Sure, go ahead. :D
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Yay! Thanks~
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Two quick questions:
1) Who is "Bluefooted" from the Scrawlers gallery? Those are the most AWESOME sketches!!

2) Fanfiction dot net avatar has to be 150x150 ... would be fun to have one of the Elf ... This is one of my total FAVOURITE 'Crawlerpics. I printed it out and keep it in the section of my fanfic binder where Kurt and Elise have a disagreement over a rose. For inspirational purposes, y'know. If I could find *that*, I'd beg for it as a ff avatar (hint, hint). Would it be too hard to crop it to a square showing most of him -- like, maybe cut a bit off the top but still have his fingertips? Also, is there not enough contrast? Sorry, I know zilch about art. But it's a great sketch!!!
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

1.) I am very curious to that also~

2.) Oh that is simple~ Would you also like me to try and do a few colorings of it also? I feel lazy if I only do one icon from something :3
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Have fun, Stix. Whatever melts your butter. Just thought it would be a fun icon at ff. If you don't mind.

Isn't it a great sketch? Reminds me of my Hubby, who last Mothers' Day not only mowed the lawn but gave me a rose. *sigh* Of course, Hubby has round ears and five fingers, but it's the *concept*... specially since I've never had children (birth or adopted).

As long as it's 150x150 pixels and a standard format like .jpg, .bmp, .gif, I'll be a happy little (er, obese) camper!
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I've not seen bluefooted around for a long time. Would be nice to see her again.

http://bluefooted.deviantart.com/
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

@ Elfdame: How be this?

And I got some more in the works :3