NaNoWriMo!! Are You In It?

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Word Count Validated. WOO-HOO! (This of course calls for a boogeying gibbon.):monkey

Still not finished in terms of plot and character development, and most of it is indeed drivel, but always feels good to set a goal and accomplish it.

Now I must return to the Crawlerfic.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Congrats to Def! You did it!!!
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Thank you, thank you! Yes, I made it and I am very satisfied.
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.