Hi.

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
XFireFlyPhantomX
Lubber
Lubber

Hi.

Post by XFireFlyPhantomX »

Uh,Yeah. Hi. I just started here and I was hoping if I could talk up with somebody friendly here...I'm kinda Shy to approach them. If anybody can help, That would be really nice. <3

~Phantom <3
++Love is a Pure state of mind. Hate is nothing; But sin released in anger and pointless punishment++
~Myself
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Hi.

Post by Esynthia »

Hey hun! we're all really welcoming and open to new people! Anyone would be happy to help you with any questions you might have! Stop by our chat sometime :) There's always people in there to help you.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hi.

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

She's not kidding, Phantom.

I'm pretty new here too, and you will not believe how friendly everybody is.

Just spend a little bit of time on the forums or in the chat room, you'll find a whole lot of really friendly and welcoming people who want to help you out and make you feel comfortable.

No need to feel shy... we're all friends here!

(p.s. Call me Def!)
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Hi.

Post by Slarti »

Hey! Welcome! And nope, no reason to worry here. We don't bite, unless you ask really nicely. :shifty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Hi.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Be.
Our.

Guest! Be our Guest! Put our service to the test!
Tie a napkin round your neck cherie
and we provide the rest!
Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff
--it's delicious--
Don't believe me?!
ASK THE DISHES!
They can sing, they can dance, after all Miss,

This is France!
And a dinner here is never second best!
Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest!

*hem hem*
:whistle
:toothy
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Hi.

Post by Elfdame »

Hello, Phantom! So, how'd you get interested in Nightcrawler ... or did this site just sound, um ... {thinks of polite word} interesting? What are your favourite fandoms? {Random guess: Firefly and Phantom of the Opera}

And would you like to write a fanfic in an AU where the Serenity comes across Kitty Pryde and rescues her from the Breakworld Bullet? I keep thinking someone should do it, but not me.

I'm one of the resident Spider-man fanatics (I'm old-school in terms of comics, tho I like most of the Spidey cartoon series old & new). I write a bit of fanfic (mainly Nightcrawler and my OC) and generally make myself a nuisance.

I am also one of the resident old biddy fangirls. We have a few who aren't really old or women but we allow them to be one of that subgroup. (Neling, Ang, Karl, Jeremus are some others; I wish I could remember in what thread we talked about it ... )

Two threads to watch if you want to observe the ups and downs of our lives:
good happenings found here
unhappy tidings moaned about here
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hi.

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

hooray for old biddies!!!

lol you're going to love it here, i promise. ;)

:sausage:sausage:sausage

We have the awesomest smilies ever!
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Hi.

Post by Angelique »

Oh, yes, we're a friendly enough bunch, of course I had to take time away from running around the house in Mardi Gras beads shrieking and dancing around about the Saints' victory to bid you a direct welcome.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Hi.

Post by neling4 »

welcome XFireFlyPhantomX!
Elfdame wrote: I am also one of the resident old biddy fangirls. We have a few who aren't really old or women but we allow them to be one of that subgroup. (Neling, Ang, Karl, Jeremus are some others; I wish I could remember in what thread we talked about it ... )
Wasn't it the exercising with an empty potato sack thread? I think we should start our own thread: O.O.L.A.L.A. (Onery Old Lads And Lasses Association)
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Hi.

Post by Elwing »

Welcome to the Nightscrawlers...Hope you survive the experience! :eeevil
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Hi.

Post by neling4 »

Here's that thread where we talk about how old we are, Elfdame:

viewthread.php?tid=11724#pid33686998

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Hi.

Post by Elfdame »

Thanks, neling, but I was thinking of the one maybe where we talked about women? or something .... and said we needed a Legion Of Super-aged Female Heroes or some such ... 'memeber?? Like, super-heroes who were grannies like me or mommies like you and Ang ... THAT thread. Maybe Phanotm would get a laugh out of it (if I could remember where we put it; I did Search quite a bit for it and will do so again and edit this if I stumble upon it).

Woo-hoo! found it! The senior-age silliness started about the fourth panel down and continued for a tiny bit after a discussion of Kurt's posterior {pause for deep sighs and wistful misty-eyed gazes into nowhere}

Although I do think that we continued the fantasizing about our Female Heroes Of A Certain Age in other threads (not counting The Person Above Me Thread).

See, Phanny, we old folks tend to ramble a lot, but don't let that scare you. It's good for sitting back and feeling superior to us. :D

[Edited on 10/2/10 by Elfdame]
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Hi.

Post by Jeremus »

Welcome, Phantom!
Don't be afraid.....don't be very afraid.:shifty

(Just kidding! Really.....don't be afraid......:peek)
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Hi.

Post by neling4 »

(Mmmm...Newbie!) Yes, I was wondering: Is it dinner time yet? :P

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Hi.