Rock Band

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Mistress_D
Lubber
Lubber

Rock Band

Post by Mistress_D »

Just wondering, are there any Rock Band players on this forum? I'm an expert vocalist on both Xbox and PS3 as "MistressD". Anyone wanna play together or just chat about the series? How many people are excited for RB3? I just pre-ordered a copy for PS3 from Gamestop yesterday. ;) How about The Beatles? Evo Kurt was a fan, anyone here also a fan and has the game? Is Green Day any good? I'd like to here from ya! :D
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Rock Band

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I actually haven't played Rock Band much, more into Guitar Hero since my friend had it. I haven't played in a long time though, so I probably suck now. I'd be interested in playing Green Day though, but it probably won't happen. I don't have money for the games or any of the gear. Plus, the xbox has red ring of death.
Mistress_D
Lubber
Lubber

Rock Band

Post by Mistress_D »

I've played the newer Guitar Hero games as well, though I prefer the Rock Band franchise as a singer. Sorry to hear about your Xbox, my PS3 had to be recently replaced so I understand. It can be an expensive hobby too; especially with the new "pro" instruments coming out for Rock Band 3, but that's the advantage of doing vocals. My microphone cost less than $25 and stands made for the game can be around the same price as well. Plus, since they're just USB, you can use them on either Xbox or PS3 and most music games except for Lips and Sing Star. If you ever have the chance to try any of the games again, try this. Trust me, you don't have to be a professional singer to do a decent job, it's just matching pitch. And take it from me, Rock Band has a much better system for this than Guitar Hero.