Funniest Smilies

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Funniest Smilies

Post by Kazifasari »

I wasn't sure were to post this.

Which smilies do you find the funniest? Some of these new smilies I just find HILLARIOUS! Great job to every one who made them and a thank you to Bamfette for adding them.

mine

:die

:poke

:pokejoke

:toothy

:cracked

:stunned
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Funniest Smilies

Post by NightPoofer »

I think the Kurt poking Logan with the stick one is pretty funny! :LOL
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Funniest Smilies

Post by kurtlover »

Yes yes...we are all crazy about the smilies but please..even when we don't have post count in this forum, i ask please not to abuse the smilies....i know this is a place where we come to be silly and have fun but we have also to be rational, so if you want to tell what smilies you like the most go to tech support or toe fuzzy visions where the smilie topics are currently there and tell how much you like those..that even will make the person who did it feel happy because the hard work it implied...working on the smilies..and not to come here and being totally random.
so I'm gonna close this topic...thanks.