Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Hello Alex!! :) and you didn't introduce before? on previous pages? lol or i'm confused :P
BlueGirl
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueGirl »

Originally posted by kurtlover
Hello Alex!! :) and you didn't introduce before? on previous pages? lol or i'm confused :P
Which Alex are you talking to :? :D I can see that this is going to get very confusing very soon :D If it helps, lots of my friends call me Sash :)
"Hey what a cave man! Hey, we could really.., we could really..,"
"We could really what?"
"We could really, you know, BE in this cave!"
"We are in this cave."
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Alex = Fallacy :D
you're Alex too? hehe
BlueGirl
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueGirl »

Yes:) But like I said, I don't mind people calling me Sash :D
Ooh, I just thought of something! How do I join the "Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass" ?? :)
"Hey what a cave man! Hey, we could really.., we could really..,"
"We could really what?"
"We could really, you know, BE in this cave!"
"We are in this cave."
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by sevati »

Bah. This is the 3rd time I'm introducing myself. I joined May 12th, the server hiccuped and everything from that day was deleted, rejoined May 14th or so. NS got hacked last week, rejoined AGAIN and here I am. :eek

Hello! I am Meghan. I live on the east coast of the USA. I gamble... not that much though. Penny slots are fun! I found NS August of 2002 looking for the bamf doll instructions and lurked until joining May 2003 (previously I'd been active in two livejournal.com communities, 'fuzzy_bluelf' and in June 'kurtaholics', but I don't use LJ much anymore).

Nightcrawler is my favorite X-Men hero, I've been into the series since TAS came out in 1992. But I was a bigger Remy/Rogue and Jubilee fan then. I'm in the process of updated my Bamfdoll instructional site and the rest of my homepage, check my sig out in a bit for it.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Maelstrom »

Well, I didn't put my vital stats down before, and I guess that's a good thing, considering it all got snapped up over the last week..... :yell

My name's Amy. I originally registered as adickins, which was a bit of a muff-up. I'm so used to using a combo of my 1st and last names for work purposes that I just automatically did it here. By the time I figured out what I'd done, it was too late to fix. Well, I may as well take advantage of re-registering somehow....

I'm 35, married, live in California, USA, and work as a technical writer at a semiconductor company that you've probably never heard of. (Not that it's tiny, but it isn't a houshold name like "big blue" or "microsloth".) Been following NC since 1979 (X-men 145, just after "Days of Future Past" storyline).
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
BOO
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BOO »

just wonderful...it's me again (although what significance the words 'it's me' hold for you I don't know)

*Chases hackers* damn you! you got my profile obliterated :mad !

ahem... once again hi, it's good to be back, I was afraid this board had vanished into cyberspace with no hope of returning for a while, glad to see it's in one piece... well, mostly.
Why no less than 50 characters per post? It's not really a problem for me 'cause I can ramble for an age... But how are you supposed to play the word association game now?
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I never filled this out before so here it goes.

Hello all, I'm so glad everything is almost back to normal. I hadn't visited in a week or so and then earlier this week was trying to visit, and was sad, no sight *sniff*

I'm 24. I live in LaLa Land. I work in the movies. And I love the X men, specifically nighcrawler and emma. Many others too, but they're my faves. :lick
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
Moongazer
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Moongazer »

Hi. Glad everything is back online. Sorry about the hacker. That's just rude. Anyway, I don't even remember if I've introduced myself before. I'm pretty sure I did, but hi anyway. :)
Snoogans.
bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by bamfboy »

I'm bamfboy or Michael, and I just had to reregister, dammit :yell
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Tatu »

im TATU, Steve...stevie...whatever, mikey/Bamfboy calls me the X-slut,

and I'm re-registered yo! (and no warnings!)

..and BT's new album comes out August 5th, its called "Emotional Technology"...
Call me King!
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by rockstar »

hey, my name's barbie (or rockstar, take ya pick). i'm 15 and i looove movies. Nightcrawler has been an obsession of mine for some time now. i'm so happy i found this place. i can talk to people who share the love of the fuzzy elf!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by taekwondodo »

Hi again. Reeks about the hacker.
34 year old mom of 3 girls. Recent Nightcrawler addict. Found this site a couple weeks ago, I think. Great info and looks like some real interesting people.

Other obsession is tae kwon do - hence the name - I'm one year from my 1st degree black belt countdown. Have dragged my whole family into TKD as well. Haven't succeeded in turning them all into Kurt junkies yet, but the four year old's amenable - her favorite show is Evolution.
Actually, the girls into'd me to X-men by getting hooked on Evo and I've since gone way off the deep end. Just wish I could afford to go crazy and buy back issues. No such luck though.
Gonna start following Uncanny and Ultimate - hope Kurt comes back, I'm still about 2-3 mos. behind on that one, but even if he doesn't I really like it b/c it lets me start from the beginning w/the characters and also the art is great.

Love all the fic I've found on the web - wish it had been around when I was a teen. Probably wouldn't've let my folks shame me out of writing and drawing if there'd been an on-line community to hang with. Oh well. Better late than never.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Northstars Love »

I'm Ken. Finally back everyone! Northstar is happy about it too. Had to go to another forum(will not mention here) but if you want to know more about me I might be able to give my website addy. Hey mods! Are we allowed to do that here??:?
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by lonewolf »

Hi this is actualy my 2nd account on NS. My 1st one was called lady silva for some strange reacon. I'm trying to get my avatar on here but its just keeps on screwing up. :( Any help plz gimmie an email on 'mixmeisterseb@crypt.vampyres.com' this is the exact adress
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by lonewolf »

TATU2005 guess who my 2nd character. BT SUCK SOAD ROCK!!!!!!!! :evil
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Tatu »

B!N, yeah (..im not a mod..not claiming to be one) ...you put it in your profile under "website" and a little "WEBSITE" button pops under your name (like "Profile" "Find" and "U2U")

sorry to be off topic..but i thought i might could help...did i help?
Call me King!
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Sandy »

Don't want to offend anyone, but I'd appreciate writing in English...a kind of English I can understand. But maybe I'm just too old for that kinda crap :D:D:D
Had to reregister, so here we go again:
30 years old, name's Sandy (short for Alexandra), linguist and Egyptologist teaching at university/finishing PhD, from Germany but highly anglophile....proud to be bisexual...:P yeah, I had to say that ;)
Apart from Nightcrawler I also like Northstar. And not only cause he's gay.:smirk And Nocturne...and Sunfire from Exiles...and I think they would make a nice couple :D

I draw, I paint, I write, I take photographs (and develop them myself, the old predigital way...), I torture computers, I'm the weird lecturer from hell (or so some of my students think...streaks of green or blue hair, ring in nose....:evil)

...oh, and I'm female.

Sandy :bamf
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Gaz »

I be Gaz. I'm 16 and tired of ALL THE DAMN H@CKERS!!!!
ahem....
Anyway, I'm a and I like stuff. I like JTHM and Lenore and all that jazz. And I'm P-Oed cuz I originally had like 200 somethin posts. I am so sad. Pweez be my fwend!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by TATU2005
B!N, yeah (..im not a mod..not claiming to be one) ...you put it in your profile under "website" and a little "WEBSITE" button pops under your name (like "Profile" "Find" and "U2U")

sorry to be off topic..but i thought i might could help...did i help?

You did! Thanks. Anyhow, I will be working on that now! CHEERS!
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

damg hackers.

Post by spinifex »

C-ko, with NEW name.
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
soulest
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by soulest »

Hello, I wanna thank bamfette for the help on registering. Thanx :kiss I get cartoon crushes, like sonic, batman, prince phillip(sleeping beauty), Robin Hood (the fox),and of course Nighty himself ;) Oh, I also had some really big ones on beast wars! Rattrap was my favorite *swoon* and Dinobot came in second. It's okay if you have no Idea what cartoon show I'm taiking about. But It'd be cool if you did!

- soulest
"Your confadance warms the carckles of my neuro processers"

- Rattrap
prettyinblue
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by prettyinblue »

I'm Rose, I posted on this thread before, but it was deleted, so here it goes again:

I'm 16, turning 17 in a few months. I love Pirates of the Caribbean :sparrow (as if that wasn't obvious-check out my avatar and signature for piratey proof). Besides obsessing over eyeliner-wearing pirates and blue teleporters, I also obsess over LotR! *sigh*........*ahem*
Originally posted by soulest
Thanx :kiss I get cartoon crushes, like sonic, batman, prince phillip(sleeping beauty), Robin Hood (the fox),and of course Nighty himself ;) Oh, I also had some really big ones on beast wars! Rattrap was my favorite *swoon* and Dinobot came in second. It's okay if you have no Idea what cartoon show I'm taiking about. But It'd be cool if you did!

- soulest
I used to watch Beast Wars!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly what you're talking about. The cheetah guy was cool IMHO....

:bamf
Huzzah for PotC!
(savvy?)
:sparrow
"We're not sheep"- Edward Scissorhands
Member #2 of the WKNWTSMT Club!
:poke :peek
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

hey everybody i back!
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
digidestined02
Lubber
Lubber

hello

Post by digidestined02 »

Hey everyone my name is Digidestined02. As you can tell by my name I am a digimon fangirl. I have just became a :) fan and of x-men in general. So please forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I graduated in 2002, and am 19 years old. I enjoy watching evo, simpsons, and dbz.Well thanks for reading this.:bamf