Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
DarkCrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by DarkCrawler »

Hi!
My name is DarkCrawler
My real name is Otto(thats german name)
I live in Finland(Its in North Europe, far far faaarrr away from America)
I have 5 cats
I have also one sister, 2 brother-in-law, and one sister-in-law
I also like this place.(Kurt is my number one comic book character!)
That was most of it.
You can kill me, but-I-will-come-BACK!!!
:evil

I´m more than what you see, much more!:ultimate

A Model Family:
:wan-kurt :abyss :azazel :mystique :rogue :nocturne

I am the one that hiddens in your deepest thoughts...the one that you fear most...the one that you cant win, lost or banquish...and when you dont expect it...I will come to get you.:eeevil

"You're resourceful, Widow ... I'll give you that ... but there's no one alive as resourceful as Bullseye! No one!" (Bullseye in DareDevil 160)
Danfred
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Danfred »

Umm... hi. My real name's Danielle, and I'm Beboots' twin sister, if you know her. I imigrated to this board at least until the Nutboard's back up, so.... here I am! :D I'm 14 years old, in grade nine, and I live in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada.

I love X-men:Evolution and the X-men movies and the Lord of the Rings. My favorite characters are Nightcrawler :evokurt (Would I be here if I didn't? :rolleyes), Mystique :mystique , Rogue :evorogue and Shadowcat :evokitty.

I think that's all I have to say for now... see you around!
A life? Cool! Where can I download it?

~*~

Secret Service:
Aack, decades of intensive training suddenly amount to nothing!

-Curtesy of http://www.jerrythefrogproductions.com
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Beboots »

*pokes sister* Hey, Danfred! :D You finally joined! Good for you!

...In case you guys didn't know, I've been aussing her to join up for ages... every since I joined myself. *waps Danfred over the head* What took you so long?

* :offtopic smilies lurk in the edges of the thread*
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Danfred
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Danfred »

Gee, good to know you care. :rolleyes Just kidding. :LOL
A life? Cool! Where can I download it?

~*~

Secret Service:
Aack, decades of intensive training suddenly amount to nothing!

-Curtesy of http://www.jerrythefrogproductions.com
kiki
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kiki »

Hey wait! Danfred and Beboots are sisters? How did I not know this??

ANYway, I've been here for several months, but my account was delated with that dang hack a while back, so I rejoined a while back. Never did get around to this intro part though....

I too frequent Nutter's site (when it's around *sigh* ), we nutboarders sure are making our way around this place. But yes, about me. My real name's Kara, I'm 18 and from BC, Canada. Kurt's my fav x men character (yeah, there's a big surprise) but I lvoe too many other characters to list without risking boring you all, so yes. I write fanfiction and do fanart which I host on FFN and my own site, respectively.

Yeah, that's enough. :D
Slackers unite..... tomorrow!!

I'm like a super hero.... without powers or motivation.

She does art too: http://geocities.com/kikisart
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Beboots »

Hmm.... I just realized I've never introduced myself, here... Oh, and yes, Kiki, Danfred and I are sisters. Twins, in fact. :D

...Danfred's ten minutes older, and she'll never let me forget it. :shame

Well, I'll read any (relatively well-written) fic that has anything to do with Kurt... I particularilly like odd couples (no slash!) with him... like with Amara, Rahne, Tabitha (very much her!) and stuff... But I'll really read anything. :rolleyes

I write a bit myself, mostly one shots, and mostly Lilo & Stitch, although I have written several Evo fics aswell.

I'm in grade nine (female, if you haven't guessed) in a smallish town near Edmonton, Alberta. I'm an avid reader, and I enjoy gloating that I am at every opportunity. :D I also play the flute (much better than my sister, one of the few things that I can top her at :P ), and have been taking private lessons for over half my life. :rolleyes

...Oh, and I also like to brag. : Have you guessed? :halogrin

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
lazer_i
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by lazer_i »

[i m very very lost coz im new ere. can ne bodi help?pleasee!
my eyes are always on you......
nightcrawlers_faith
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by nightcrawlers_faith »

Hey EVERYONE! :LOL Might as well intro me to yas all.

My name is Christopher Tyler Johnson. I live at my house which is in the town I live in. Its neat here.

I am a huge comic fan and now work at a comic store. I am a MAJOR MAJOR fan of Nightcrawler.

If I had to name my top ten characters this is probably the list:

1) Nightcrawler :)
2) Mimic
3) Pheonix
4) Morph
5) Nocturne
6) Wolverine (who isn't in my siggy because of the new rules...)
7) Vision
8) Magneto
9) Mystique
10) Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver the twins are a toss up for me...

I just love this place and am happy I found it! ::huggles all of Nightscrawlers:: I am an 18 year old guy so I got some time ahead of me! I love you all!

BAMF always. Sitting in one place to long is bad. :bamf

Chicks dig the blue fuzzy guy - Nightcrawler from Evo episode Bada Bing Bada Boom
Anael MarsW *BAMF*
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Anael MarsW *BAMF* »

Hiya to all :wave

I'm Anael ( my real name's Ana Isabel :yech), I come from Spain... I'm 21 years olded... And some person said that I'm a little too sarcastic (naah! :eeevil)

I'm an titulated ilustrator (not a very good one, but keep working) and drawing is my life. I've two pets: a rat 'Gusa' and a dog 'Rocco' (no comments...).

I love Nightcrawler (oooh, really? I'd never said it... :smirk), Deadpool :deadpool, Storm :storm and Spiderman :spidey (in this order).

And I think this all you need to know... and more that you want to know, sure.

Kisses.

MW :bamf
Klutz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Klutz »

:) - ::grins, waves a bit sheepishly::

Hi, my name is Klutz (my real name is Lora) and I'm a 19 year old resident in Mandeville, Louisiana - a sort of suburb of New Orleans. I go to college at Southeastern LA Univ., and I major in Journalism. I've been writing since I was around Beboot's and Danfred's age.

I decided to go ahead an join the 'Scrawler Board. I'm kinda sad that 'Nutter's site is down, 'cuz I miss everybody, even Bob. ::sniff::

I just recently started reading UXM, and I *love* the Draco arc, as Nighty is my favorite X-man.

My stuff, like Yma's, is on FF.net. If you want to read it, it's there.

Ja ne! :wave
:smirk Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the hell is the ceiling? ;)

:austen
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Beboots »

Welcome, Klutz! :D

....A lot of 'Nutboarders have taken refuge here since the Realm went down... I know that at least Yma, Tergon, me (obviously), Danfred, Internutter (of course), and Nandireya have come... Am I forgetting anybody? :?

Well, anyway, just take a look around, and enjoy yourself while you're here... or at least 'till the Realm's up again. ;)

... If you want to know more about why the Realm's down, Klutz, click here: viewthread.php?tid=2533

...And if you're bored already, for a really good 'Nutter/Nandi tag-team fic, click here: viewthread.php?tid=2561

*is wapped by :offtopic smilie* I was on topic! I swear! :

Klutz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Klutz »

Hey Beboots - I'm kinda upset because I was an idiot and didn't save what I had of Upload 3 before the site went down, so I'm calling myself seven kinds of moron.

But I *have* had the nightscrawlers link for months, I just procrastinated in registering. But, here I am!

I like the expression on my avatar's face. :) She's pretty, even with a scowl/frown.

Question - why does it say that I'm a guest and have no posts? :? I'm confuzzled.
:smirk Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the hell is the ceiling? ;)

:austen
Noval_Garant
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Noval_Garant »

I just found out about this so here goes
I am Noval Garant aka Andrew
I am a huge Nightcrawler fan
I am 17 (2-24-86)
I live in Indiana (I am NOT a Hoosier)
I am best friends with Skytzo Franic (wanted to clear his name from a mix-up earlier)
I have just joined this wonderful forum and already feel welcome
I actually got the guts to post my first fic here!
I have about the same appetite as Evo Nighty (although he would probably whip me at a contest)
And I would like to mention that I sometimes have no control over myself because I am sugar addict
SUGAR RULES!

Well thats me! See ya!
I am dark, I am night,
I am horror, I am fright.
I am sick, I am Twisted,
Lost my mind, now I miss it!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Klutz
Hey Beboots - I'm kinda upset because I was an idiot and didn't save what I had of Upload 3 before the site went down, so I'm calling myself seven kinds of moron.

But I *have* had the nightscrawlers link for months, I just procrastinated in registering. But, here I am!

I like the expression on my avatar's face. :) She's pretty, even with a scowl/frown.

Question - why does it say that I'm a guest and have no posts? :? I'm confuzzled.
Oh, anything you post in the Off Topic section doesn't count. It confused me to no end when they first did it... :X There goes most of my posts, eh? :rolleyes

kiki
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kiki »

Originally posted by Beboots
....A lot of 'Nutboarders have taken refuge here since the Realm went down... I know that at least Yma, Tergon, me (obviously), Danfred, Internutter (of course), and Nandireya have come... Am I forgetting anybody?
*sniffle* i'm from the nutboard too.

Tergon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Tergon »

_hugs Kiki_

Don't worry, lass. We noticed you.
I can also think of Malk, who's going under the name of Malkarris, here... and Shkspr1048 signed up too, although he hasn't done very much.
"All empires fall. You just have to know where to push."
- Jebediah Radec
kiki
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kiki »

*grins and hugs Tergon back*

Wow, there are so many of us here. I guess everyone migrated when the nutboard shut down, huh? Well, it's nice to see everyone.

White Lady
Lubber
Lubber

Introduction

Post by White Lady »

I've lurked for a bit, now, and I suppose it's time I came out of the bushes and said hello. So ... hello!

I'm a six-foot-tall, honest-go-God Gypsy with red hair and grey eyes. I've been an X-Men fan since I was a youngling, and have loved seeing the comic translated to the big screen.

As for age, well, based on what I've been reading here, I'm old enough to be ... uhm ... an older sister to a couple of you! I make no representations, however, regarding maturity ...

Last little bit for now: I've always been impressed with the creativity and artistry that goes into developing and maintaining comic series, and I'm absolutely blown away by the creativity reflected on this board. I've enjoyed lurking; hopefully I'll enjoy tossing my two cents in once in a while, too.

WL
Canyouphasethis
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Canyouphasethis »

Hey Guys and Girls!

I guess I'm a newbie here. But I've been into Xmen for a long time now. I love Kitty, Gambit, and Kurt the best. I love them so much I had a dream about them last night! lmao!

I'm a regular watcher of Xmen Evo, I'd be even more regular if they had new episodes on more often.

I'm 18 and currently a student at a local community college where I live in San Diego, CA. I'm a big movie junkie and I love video games. I'm studying to be a Marine Biologist... Uh.. I dunno what else to say... so....

Give me an IM on AIM if you wanna talk Nightcrawler or just to get to know me :D

AIM: CanYouPhaseThis

Well... I guess that's it buhbye

:evokitty Lauren :lockheed
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

What's up, fellow Marvel freaks?

I'm a seventeen year-old, Scottish-Irish-Bavarian (word to Kurt Wagner, fellow Bayerner!!) student with interests in history, swimming, friends, parties, having a good time, poetry, writing, staying clean and sober, and techno music.

I like Nightcrawler but my other fave X-Men were White Queen, Havok, Archangel, and Banshee.

I liked Wolverine when I was li'l kid, but Nightcrawler is just too cool to pass up. Him and White Queen together oww oww!!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by thylacine »

Hi. I'm new everybody. I go to college & I love science fiction & star wars & the x-men and stuff like that. I just recently found this website & it looked cool so I'd thought I'd come check it out.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by thylacine »

Actually I wanted to add to that but ran out of time... I saw the X-Men movie & became addicted, but I never read the books before. I went to the bookstore and bought X-Men books to catch up, you know, like everything you wanted to know about mutants but were afraid to ask... I obtained an original copy of "God Loves, Man Kills" for my collection. It's cool. I usually collect Star Wars books, though... I have a book on the Art of Star Wars that has been autographed by Peter Mayhew, Warrick Davies, Kenny Baker, David Prowse, and the other guy who played Boba Fett and I cannot remember his name right now... Some people collect toys, I collect books... I write & sometimes get published & I'm trying to restore an old Buick too... I'm pretty busy, huh? Well, hi everybody!
bamfelf
Lubber
Lubber

me myself and the frog on my shoulder

Post by bamfelf »

I am bamfelf, I am 16 years old,and I live in mckinney,tx i am a semi-newbie, Ive only used this site for a couple of mos. I am also a newbie to x-men, having been introduced to the marvel-ous world through the two awesome movies. I am learning everything i can as quickly as i can about all the characters(any help would be appreciated :D:D) and I am so freakin' obsessed with K.W. its scary.
lotsa love,
bamfelf :bamf
Think of me, sweet child
As all other things drift away
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Ziox »

I just wanted to say Hi to all the members of Nightscrawlers this is truly a great site for nightcrawler fans like my self. I was never obsessed with x-men like I'm now. I have just started to read the comics and I'm just starting to understand the many different
x men series. And for me I live in America Ca.
I'm a male and almost 17.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey Blink I went to the DevArt forum and
I found that someone also use's the name Ziox I have been using it at a lot
of forums. Man! I had not know that it was used by another person like most of my users name I thought it was original.:shocked
Blink
Lubber
Lubber

Bamfette!

Post by Blink »

hey! i've seen you over on DevArt!!

lol, anywho, I'm a Blink fan as well as a Nighty fan. I don't draw him as much as her though cause he's a wee bit more difficult for me ^.^
however i think him and Blink are marvels answer to Elves *gryn*