Spider-man time again!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Singe
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Spider-man time again!

Post by Singe »

Well... I'm excited anyway. I gots my fandango ticket for 12:01 and I'm ready for some web-slinging action, though no one else I know quite shares that sentiment. Ah well, bring it on, Raimi!
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Spider-man time again!

Post by SmoothBamf »

You know I'm very excited to see the new Spidey movie too, and have a similar problem, but never the less, I'll still see it.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Spider-man time again!

Post by Mistress D »

I'm planning on going tomorrow with my two best friends! I just hope mom says yes!!! *crosses fingers* >_<
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Sinew
Lubber
Lubber

Spider-man time again!

Post by Sinew »

Oh I cant wait to see the 2nd Spidey movie, but I'm not going to even dare see it this early in its release, (with the lines and crowded theater in which I'll most likely be forced to sit infront or beside some overly excited 5yr old who'll be screaming every couple of seconds....*drifts bak into bad memories*..shudder...)
"But i dont want to be among mad people!"
"oh you cant help that, we're all mad here"-alice in wonderland

"Hearts grow hard, on a windy street. Lips grow cold, with the rent to meet. So if you kiss me...if we touch...warnings fair, I dont care much"-Cabaret (I dont care much)

"Madness is the emergency exit" -teh joker