If you were a member of the opposite sex...

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Rocketgurl23
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Rocketgurl23 »

I'm back with more stupid topics (honestly, there's NOTHING to do at my house, so I end up talking about anything, which leads to stupidity...)
What would you do if you were a member of the oppositie sex??? Well, I would probably play gross games that I CAN'T STAND (For instance, I hate games from Midway, especially Mortal Kombat, because it's too gruesome for me to look at.). I would also look at a magazine without getting grossed out about the anorexic, silicone-enhanced models in their birthday suits.

However, (being the somewhat-girly+feminist I am) if I were really a man, I'd probably be gay :LOL, just think I hate fake girls, gruesome stuff, and I love looking at bare-chested guys (Tobey Maguire...:naughty) I don't know how it's going to be easy for me being a man! I remember I asked my friend this, and he said something similar (obviously guys at my school love girl-on-girl action...).

Anyways I wanna know what you guys think. Well I gots to go...
XOXO
"I know Victoria's Secret - She's a man!"- Boy George
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Rocketgurl23
What would you do if you were a member of the oppositie sex???
[spoiler]Masturbate[/spoiler]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I hate fake girls, gruesome stuff, and I love looking at bare-chested guys (Tobey Maguire...:naughty)
rofl. Guys can do that too, society just inhibits them from saying it. Doesn't stop me, though I may be biased. Except I don't know who Tobey Maguire is. :p
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I would also look at a magazine without getting grossed out about the anorexic, silicone-enhanced models in their birthday suits.
I have met few men who don't at the very least pretend to be disgusted by women who are made of plastic. It's only polite.

As for what I would do [spoiler]anal sex. Giving and receiving.[/spoiler] Everything else I would do as a man, I can already do as a woman.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Go shirtless in public.

I certainly can't think of much else I would want to do that I can't do as a woman
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

The only main benifit I can see, is being able to pee in the bush standing up, rather than crouched over, hoping you won't soak your pants.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
Seems to me you can do half of that as a woman right now, Draz, and the other half only needs fifty bucks' worth of equipment.
But the first half is theoretically not as good for women, and using equipment is just not the same.

If I wanted to go shirtless in public, I'd just have to go to Ontario. I don't really want to but I might try it sometime anyway, just for kicks.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic

But the first half is theoretically not as good for women
Not necessarily true...i'm not gonna post the logistics here...IM me if your interested ;)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
Go shirtless in public.

I certainly can't think of much else I would want to do that I can't do as a woman
go to Canada (specifically Ontario, or.... what was the other one, Manitoba? either way, Toronto is a nicer place to visit.) it's legal for women to go topless in public there.

*edit - oh. Draz already said it. :p

a bit of explanation, then.... the provincial supreme court said that, in the name of 'gender equality', if men can go around shirtless, so can women. The court upheld the claim of a Guelph woman, who had been arrested for being topless, that a women's breasts are no different than a man's, and forcing one gender to cover up is discriminatory.

I lived in Toronto for a couple years, and i must say i never actually saw anone go straight topless. nor did i try it. i DID however see people wearing those see those see thru tops with nothing underneath.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by DeeJay »

I'm kinda girly already so I suppose I'd be even more girly.
buri103
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by buri103 »

I'd finally know that strange comradery that comes with possessing a [spoiler]Penis[/spoiler] that men just seem to have.

"... you have [spoiler]penis[/spoiler]? I have [spoiler]penis[/spoiler]. Boing. Lifelong bond."

;)
25 And the Lord spake unto the Angel that guarded the eastern gate, saying Where is the flaming sword which was given unto thee?

26 And the Angel said, I had it here only a moment ago, I must have put it down some where, forget my own head next.

27 And the Lord did not ask him again.
~Good Omens

http://www.nataliedee.com/ and http://www.toothpastefordinner.com
Nightcrawless
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nightcrawless »

:LOL:LOL:LOL
If I were a man, I'd prolly commit suicide. It would depend whether or not I would change back to the batter gender or not.
::militant feminist!::
That or I'd just be gay :shrug
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by buri103
"... you have [spoiler]penis[/spoiler]? I have [spoiler]penis[/spoiler]. Boing. Lifelong bond."
I don't know about that; never heard of/experienced it. ;/
Originally posted by Bamfette
I lived in Toronto for a couple years, and i must say i never actually saw anone go straight topless. nor did i try it. i DID however see people wearing those see those see thru tops with nothing underneath.
It's kind of like the drinking age. People do it because they feel good for doing something outlawed. In Germany there's no drinking age yet there is much less alcoholism (at least, that I've seen/heard of) compared to a rather large problem in the U.S., especially among teens.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Nightcrawless
I'd prolly commit suicide. It would depend whether or not I would change back to the batter gender or not. [...]
That or I'd just be gay :shrug
This is making my head hurt. What? Huh?

Somewhere, someone needs to mention the whole [spoiler]multiple orgasm[/spoiler] benefit that women get. Wow.

I'm mentioning it now Bunny! [spoiler]Multiple Orgasms are just so awesome! Men can have them! Gots to train ya self.[/spoiler] ;)

If I were a woman, while physically I'm not but mentally I am, I'd probably be a big slut. Lets face it I love sex and I love men. Put the two together and what you eventually come up with is one big [spoiler] sex organ[/spoiler] walking this earth. Wives and girlfriends keep close to your loved ones! :P

Of course I don't want the " Mr. Monthly Visitor". You can keep that ladies. Or the whole taking an hour or two to get dressed either. The "What should I wear syndrome" *sigh* :rolleyes Not all women are like this but I've delt with many female friends that have fallen into this catagory.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Orginally posted by **Northstars Love**
Of course I don't want the " Mr. Monthly Visitor". You can keep that ladies.
Not to mention the PMS and the migraines I used to get with it :mad
Or the whole taking an hour or two to get dressed either. The "What should I wear syndrome" *sigh* :rolleyes Not all women are like this but I've delt with many female friends that have fallen into this catagory.
If you think women take long to get dressed, you've never met my hubby :rolleyes
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Originally posted by **Northstars Love**
If I were a woman, while physically I'm not but mentally I am

........ :smirk

If I were a girl, i'd have hot sex with ManLisa, ManJill and ManArmi and then hot lesbian sex with GirlC then i'd go home, giggle and touch my vagina some more.
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

What would i do? Date Steve :nodyes yes i would do that
Steve WATCH OUT! I would have a big p33n
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Lets face it I love sex and I love men. Put the two together and what you eventually come up with is one big [spoiler] sex organ[/spoiler] walking this earth.
I heard it wasn't so big as all that, Ken. :P

I was referring to my whole body being a sex organ and not my male member in the lower regions.

Silly Bunny...

Originally posted by Tatu
........ :smirk

If I were a girl, i'd have hot sex with ManLisa, ManJill and ManArmi and then hot lesbian sex with GirlC then i'd go home, giggle and touch my vagina some more.

Why does this not surprise me?
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

If I were a woman, while physically I'm not but mentally I am, I'd probably be a big slut.
So you're saying you're NOT a slut now? Men can be sluts.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

So you're saying you're NOT a slut now?
of course hes not, hes a woman mentally! and aint no one wantin' to hump the shemale..
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

If I were a woman, while physically I'm not but mentally I am, I'd probably be a big slut.
So you're saying you're NOT a slut now? Men can be sluts.

I'm a big ass slut! :P [spoiler]I just have to be careful where I put everything.[/spoiler] :shifty

Originally Posted By Tatuof course hes not, hes a woman mentally! and aint no one wantin' to hump the shemale..
No.No.No. I aint's no SheMale. Not a Transexual either. I'm quite happy with what I got if you know what I mean . I just tend to be a bit more feminine. Well, in truth, there are guys more feminine than I really. Which I would never date. :eek

So, No screaming Nellies need apply. :P
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

On a more serious note, i guess i would enjoy being a man, i guess i would get more dates.. because as a girl, i have none :shame
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

*dates Armi*

I love you armi, marry me!
Call me King!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

:offtopic

Off-Topic Edit: I love that : offtopic sign. It looks like the alt tag is ": offtopic" (without the space) and the : o got expanded to :o. I'm easily amused. [End Edit]

On the same note though not really ;), is your avatar from Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me, Tatu? Seems like it and if you haven't seen it you should.

I was wondering if I was allowed to post the flash title on the forum, but I figured if Tatu's avatar and sig were, it was. ;)

:offtopic (End of Off-Topic Randomness)
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Originally posted by HoodedMan
is your avatar from Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me, Tatu?
Yes it is, Crawler made it for me. he said it made him think of me. His is also from EHHMSTM.
I was wondering if I was allowed to post the flash title on the forum, but I figured if Tatu's avatar and sig were, it was. ;)
I'm an envelope pusher, I am. *points at status*
Call me King!