Am in need of help!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Jenni
Lubber
Lubber

Am in need of help!

Post by Jenni »

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=jekr2004
Probably shouldn't b doing this (and if it's against the rules on this site plez tell me so I can take it off) but I really need help!
Many of u probably know, or know of, the website Neopets. Well, my pets r starving! My skl (the only internet source I have thats reliable) has banned the games and I have no way of getting Neopoints to feed my pets. If u sign up then I get neopoints. Click on the link and follow instructions. If u don't want to fine. Thanx 4 listening to me plead.
Aye Carumba! Thought I was going to say something cute in german didn't you? :naughty
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Am in need of help!

Post by HoodedMan »

Is SKL an ISP? If so, you can get them to unblock it, and they shouldn't have blocked it in the first place; I highly doubt that they did.

In other news, you can easily get NP to feed your pets. According to reference sites:

Daily Events:
Coltzan's Shrine
The Bank
Fruit Machine
Tiki Tack Tombola
Free Jelly
Free Omelette
Grumpy King
Turmaculus
Wheel of Knowledge
Guess the Weight of the Marrow
Pick Your Own
Lab Ray
Symbol Hole
Wise Old King

Hourly Events:
Healing Springs
Wheel of Excitement
Wheel of Mediocrity
Wheel of Misfortune

If you do all of these events, you will definitely get NP and items; if you only get items you can sell them. Plus, honestly, you can get cheap food from the Money Tree or for 1 NP in a shop. Don't make up a sob story to get referrals to Neopets. ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Am in need of help!

Post by HoodedMan »

Oh, if it's school, surely. I block it. But if it's just her ISP, then that's not so good. :p

Edit: OH. I just got that "skl" == "school". Not too quick on the shorthand, am I? :rolleyes
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Jenni
Lubber
Lubber

Am in need of help!

Post by Jenni »

Tis my sad pathetic school!
They've banned anything wit the words game, mail, sex, pain or death in it. So vertually everything.
No sob story, is true, but I didn't know about half this stuff so thanx for the info. :)
Oh yeah, tip: if u havn't already check out elfwood.com coz some of the Nighty art in there is amazing!
Aye Carumba! Thought I was going to say something cute in german didn't you?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Am in need of help!

Post by HoodedMan »

Wait... if you can only get to the Internet at school and it's blocked there... how are you going to get the NP from these referrals?

As for Elfwood, a lot of the best ones are from excellent artists on these boards like Jill. I like Elfwood a lot; it's truly a place for talented artists to congregate and enjoy each others' work.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Am in need of help!

Post by Bamfette »

as for elfwood *cough*shameless plug*cough*
Jenni
Lubber
Lubber

Am in need of help!

Post by Jenni »

That's a good point... Damm!
Yes, have been to your sites and seen ur art b4 Bamfette. It rocks!