Alan Cumming Perfume

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by BamfChyck »

I ran across an article about Alan Cumming's new perfume at planetout.com and thought some of you who are interested in him may like to read about it.

http://www.cummingthefragrance.com/

Personally, I think I'll wait for the body lotion called "Cumming All Over."
Nightwind
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Nightwind »

:X
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Hsu »

Huh.
Oh, there's Alan's ass.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Originally posted by BamfChyck
I ran across an article about Alan Cumming's new perfume at planetout.com and thought some of you who are interested in him may like to read about it.

http://www.cummingthefragrance.com/

Personally, I think I'll wait for the body lotion called "Cumming All Over."
Or the mouth wash.. well you get the point, no point in me saying it :LOL
AceOfHearts
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by AceOfHearts »

Hahaha !
The commercial has a good message, "Shame isn't sexy."
But .. just listen to the last line, "I'm Cumming."
Haha
Even Alan laughs.
:secret
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by OctoberHoliday »

That's just great. I think that I'll wait for his underwear line, "Cumming in you Pants." Just kidding, sorry for my crudeness.

I don't understand why famous people feel the need to give out their own smellings. It's odd. Has anyone on here ever actually taken a wiff of his perfume?
Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. ~ J. M. Barrie
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Elwing »

I tried out this perfume when I saw it on sale in a Sephora at Times Square a few years ago. It was...Interesting with notes like Peat, Cigar and Pepper. Bit too radical for me, but maybe it smells sexy on certain men. It's good to hear it's still on the market.
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
LIV4TheObsession
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by LIV4TheObsession »

When I saw the commercial, I just about died! Alan is so ridiculous! Gotta love him.
DeviantArt: http://liv4theobsession.deviantart.com/

"Your life is not back and white but it is the million shades of grey that make you who you are." ~ Unknown
Amatheya
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Amatheya »

That's just about the most ridicules thing I've ever see! He may have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen but he's completely nute!
I wanna run away with the circus :)
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by OctoberHoliday »

Yeah, I like his eyes too. :love

I couldn't get to the commercial. How do I get to it?
Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. ~ J. M. Barrie
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by JSherlock »

This whole thread has had me in stitches. I now want to smell this scent. Sounds weird, El!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
LIV4TheObsession
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by LIV4TheObsession »

OctoberHoliday wrote:Yeah, I like his eyes too. :love

I couldn't get to the commercial. How do I get to it?
Just go to YouTube and type in Alan Cumming. One the first things to pop up is the ad.
DeviantArt: http://liv4theobsession.deviantart.com/

"Your life is not back and white but it is the million shades of grey that make you who you are." ~ Unknown
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by OctoberHoliday »

LIV4TheObsession wrote:Just go to YouTube and type in Alan Cumming. One the first things to pop up is the ad.
Cool, thanks. . . okay, I'm a little nervous to watch it, but here goes!

Oh MAN!!! That was so great. :LOL You know, he is almost sexy. Not quite, but almost. At least his voice was sexy, I could listen to him just talk all day.

Probably the sexiest parts of that were when Alan had his finger in his mouth and said "Well, it changes all the time. Somtimes it can be the weirdest, craziest, and oddest thing" and at the end when he did that cute little laugh. That was brilliant.

Theres another commercial with him about jeans. It's funny.

But yeah. What exactally was it meant to smell like again?

[Edited on 18/5/09 by OctoberHoliday]
Amatheya
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Amatheya »

October, you're a sweetie but I think I'm starting to get a little more insight into your sexual fantasies than I needed ;)

Anyone here seen Tin Man? About the only good thing about it was Alans portrayal of Ambrose/Glitch...
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by OctoberHoliday »

Amatheya wrote:October, you're a sweetie but I think I'm starting to get a little more insight into your sexual fantasies than I needed ;)
Sorry. I didn't mean to be crude or anything. I'll watch what I type from here on in. Thanks for the heads up. :)
Amatheya wrote:Anyone here seen Tin Man? About the only good thing about it was Alans portrayal of Ambrose/Glitch...
Yes, and I thought it was nearly brilliant. The story itself was a little bit rubbish, and some of the acting not so good, but I like most of the characters, and who better to play a man with a zipper on his head than Alan Cumming?

Did you like it?
Amatheya
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by Amatheya »

lol... wasn't telling you off hon, I was being dirty minded... Sorry I'm quite sure the older you get the deeper your mind slips into the gutter!

Yes I liked TimMan, I thought it had a lot of potential to be excellant. Even the slightly ropy storyline could have been pulled off if they had actually got some people in it who could act! Alan was easily the only one in it with and real tallent. The woman playing the evil sister wasn't too bad but the rest of the cast were appauling!
Have you seem 10th Kingdom? similare style thing but far far better. Think it's about 10 years old now but for the effects and the professionalism of it it looks like it was made latter than Tim Man.
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by OctoberHoliday »

Oh, I didn't take it as telling me off, so you're alright. I just thought you were being polite and telling me something I should know. I guess I was wrong, but oh well. :)

Anyway, I agree that Tin Man had potential. I've always liked The Wizard of Oz, and most things linked to it, so I mostly enjoyed watching Tin Man. It was a struggle, however, because for the most part I don't watch SciFi unless it's Doctor Who.

And no, I've never seen 10th Kingdom. Is it like Tin Man, a TV thing, or is it a movie?
flashbang13
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by flashbang13 »

OMG! That was soooo wierd. I just about died laughing. I like when he's with the dog though
Me: Do people that have sex with you get rug burn?
Kurt.....;)
Me: lol
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Perfume

Post by OctoberHoliday »

Yeah, the dog bit was so adorible. They don't show many commercials like that where I live.:D