Help with my site! I am being stupid!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by luvnightcrawler »

I realize this is a stupid question, but I have a site on geocities and I dowloaded a zipped( .zip) file from BAMFCentral and i uploaded it onto my site.(it was one of those Smileys BAMFCentral has) Now I cant get them to work. I think it is because they are in a compressed file, but how can i get those pictures onto my site?:? :?Thanks to anyone who can help...I'm just a crazy newbie to site making.;)
:pokeThe Realm of the Stripey Pants :poke

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It's kinda hard to type in a straight jacket......
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

What you need to do is download them onto your computer, unzip them, then upload them individually. What I would use to unzip them is either WinZip or if you have Windows XP, you can unzip the file by right-clicking on it and selecting 'Extract All...' Once you have all of the individual files, you can upload them.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by luvnightcrawler »

Thanks, Hooded Man. :D :D
:pokeThe Realm of the Stripey Pants :poke

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It's kinda hard to type in a straight jacket......
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

or by using winace.
Wich sucks. <_<

*pheef* dont know why i wrote that.