Thread for the German- speaking

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Cibo »

Hi there, :wave
I think it might be nice to open a thread aimed mainly at those capable of the German language. As long as it doesn't go out of hand why not gather all the German, Austrian, Swiss or German learning people here?
It could also be helpful for those who would like to discuss NC comic books but who only read their US- Comics in German because for them a discussion about the current state in America always contains (massive) spoilers. (The only Marvel comics that are pretty up-to-date are The Ultimates and The Ultimate X-Men, the other X-Men titles are around 8 months behind and besides Wolverine it is very unlikely that any of the recent X-Men soloseries will ever get published.)

I'd understand if this thread would be closed down because
a) one could argue "Now that we have a German thread why not open a Spanish/Indonesian/Hindi/whatever thread?" and the forum will be spawned with a dozen of semi-private threads.
b) anyone who can't understand German would be excluded which is neither fair nor nice.
c) we could gather somewhere else in a German forum.

So I'd say we should stick to these rules:
1.) Don't discuss anything that could not be discussed in an English thread with everyone. (The main topics should remain Marvel comics/US- Comics in Germany, the translation of Marvel comics, the reception of Nightcrawler in Germany and the situation of the German comic market- and untranslatable German puns.)
2.) Remain polite, don't slander/backbite about someone who can't fight back because he can't read what you typed.
3.) Answer English questions from English speakers in English.

In diesem Sinne: Ring frei! :D

Also, lest ihr eher US- Hefte, US- Trades, Panini Heftchen/Sammelbände oder bunt gemischt? (Wie ich.) Glaubt ihr, die machen aus der NC Soloserie einen Sammelband? Wenn 100% Marvel Doctor Strange nur so aus den Regalen fliegen würde, gäbs vielleicht ne kleine Chance, aber ich glaube, eher senkt Panini die Preise und malt sein Logo blau-rosa an...:bamf
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I'm not sure that I understand the reason for the opening of this thread. I should think that each topic of discussion on a forum would be a separate thread, but this would be one run-on thread, it seems, without a clear direction.

I can somewhat sympathise with points B and C. I'm not saying I wouldn't participate, because I would. But it is indeed somewhat exclusionary because the language barrier to English members is very prohibitive. It's like a club they can't join. Maybe I just say this because in my travels I've been on the other end of the language barrier, and it's not fun.

But as to point C, here's a thought: If enough people are for this idea, why not propose a German forum? I can't really think of how this would alleviate points B and C, though; it's still somewhat exclusionary. But I think it would fix the organisation problem.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

morning folks,

i´m from germany too.
i often come to my english-understanding limit, so for me it´s not a bad idea... not at all!

so, i´ll aprove it :-)

grüsse alex
grüsse alex
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

@cibo

habe mir die nightcrawler hefte bei ebay ersteigern können, und sie sind zum glück auch recht einfach zu verstehen :-)
hoffe doch das sich NC bei uns noch irgendwann einmal rausgebracht wird!

sonst lese ich im moment nur die normale serie, die bei uns erscheint.

.....das leben ist schon hart ;)

nochmalige grüsse alex
grüsse alex
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

Tut mir leid, ich kann deutsch sprechen aber I kann nicht gut schreiben. Der "thread" ist ein gut idee.

Ich komme aus des USA (San Francisco), aber ich habe für 3 jahre in Wien geleben. Ich liebe comics and nightcrawler! :D

Okay, I tried my best there....I really, really suck when it comes to grammer, so please excuse my poor attempt here to write. I am really much much better at speaking and reading german. :doh!
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

hallo tyros :-)

so you can improve your german knowleg :-)

...and bye the way, per three years in vienna, your german is pretty good.

grüsse alex
grüsse alex
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

Danke! Plus, Ich habe Wienerish gelernt!!! ;)
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

sounds to me the same, only bit dialect ;-)
grüsse alex
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

Genau, die Wienerish ist ein dialekt, aber der sind ein bisschen andern Worter auch. Wo kommst du von in Deutschland? (sorry, I think that was a very bad sentance) Ich habe Familie aus Berlin und mein Freund hat Familie in der nahe von München und Mannheim.:)
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

komme aus der nähe von stuttgart...
das liegt mannheim am nächsten :-)

grüsse alex
grüsse alex
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Ich habe deutsche Sprache für 4 Jahre studiert, aber ich kann nicht sie viel schreiben oder sprechen
and thats about what is the best i can do in german :P
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Ich kann ein Bisschen Deutsch sprechen. Ich brauche Ubung.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Cibo »

Hey, Mannheim! Hierher! :wave

@fallacy
Als ich von der Soloserie erfuhr, hab mir zuerst den ersten Tradepaperback bei Amazon bestellt und dann die restlichen Hefte vom unfreundlichen Comichändler an der Ecke liefern lassen. (Die Comicothek in Mannheim hat ein großes Lager mit US- Heften aus allen möglichen Verlagen.) Aber ich glaub, ich leg mir den zweiten Trade auch noch zu, wenn er rauskommt, denn ich kann mich an die Tonnen von Werbung einfach nicht gewöhnen.
Kennst du eigentlich eine deutsche NC Fanpage? Ich nicht.

@Hooded Man
To be honest... I doubt we'd even find enough fans to open up a german NC forum. All the fans I know are either fans of Wolverine or Spider-Man. I haven't even found a German NC page yet. :shame
Maybe we should give this thread a try as long as the topics discussed here are not relevant to everyone apart from those who read their comics mainly in German. Everytime I post something here I stumble upon the limitations of my language skils and I can never be sure if something I wrote is actually correct. And I know what it means to find yourself surrounded by people you don't understand (and in the worst case who don't understand you either), too.
And now there's life/ And a chance to make up for all those mistakes/ But please don't get me wrong/ Cos everything was honest/ True and from the heart/ There's still the same old hang ups so don't fret/ It's not safe yet/ And who knows there's always time to screw up again
The Cooper Temple Clause
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

guten morgen.

@cibo
da muss ich bei meinem comicladen nochmal nachhaken ob dieser nicht auch an us-hefte rankommen kann.
und bei amazon sind die comics ja mehr wie teuer :doh!

also eine seite auf deutsch kenne ich in der tat nicht, aber ich weiss dass das mitglied jogurt mal eine seite hatte (in englisch), aber die war glaub schon ewig und drei jahre nichtmehr hier und ihre seite ist auch nicht aktualisiert worden seitdem.... hab aber keine url mehr von ihr :-/

@angelique

well, since now i thougt you ARE german, and speak very very very fluent english :-D

grüsse alex
grüsse alex
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Cibo
@Hooded Man
To be honest... I doubt we'd even find enough fans to open up a german NC forum. All the fans I know are either fans of Wolverine or Spider-Man. I haven't even found a German NC page yet. :shame
Well, what I was talking about was a sub-forum on Nightscrawlers. You know, kind of like Off-Topic Antics and such. Even Nightcrawler and Cockrum Corner are sub-forums of this forum.

Just a thought. I'm not sure what to do.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Cibo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Cibo »

Naja, die Resonanz auf den Thread war ja nicht allzu groß, also kein Grund zur Panik.

Mal was anderes:
Kennt noch jemand die "Deutschen Helden" aus der Comicfachzeitschrift Comixene?
Das ist ein kurzer Gagstrip mit drei Panels, eine sehr witzige Superheldenparodie, die meist irgendwo unten auf den ersten Seiten der Comixene auftaucht. Darin geht es um eine Superhelden- WG in Düsseldorf mit E-Blitz, dem Roten Schädel und, ja, Nachtkrabbler. Die Typen erkennt man sehr leicht als nur leicht veränderte Parodien von Nightcrawler und Red Skull, bei E-Blitz steh ich aber völlig auf dem Schlauch, vielleicht kann mir ja jemand Erleuchtung verschaffen. (Electro kann er ja nicht sein.) *_*;;; Manchmal schauen auch noch Tor (ohne h) und die Walküre vorbei.
Viele Witze sind böse Seitenhiebe auf Neonazis, was sich beim Roten Schädel ja auch mehr als nur anbietet. Vieles lässt sich auf Englisch eher schlecht wiedergeben, da manche Wortspiele nicht übersetzbar sind und einige Details für Nicht-Deutsche unverständlich bleiben (zb wenn Nachtkrabbler und der Rote Schädel als Bayern München Fans gezeigt werden oder die drei auf dem Comic- Salon Erlangen Signierstunden geben).
Alles in allem kommt Nachtkrabbler am besten weg, er ist der Sunnyboy der Truppe, während E-Blitz ein ziemlich arroganter Sack ist und der Rote Schädel halt ein grummeliger, abstoßender Altnazi.
Gibt auch einen Sammelband im Piccolo- Format dazu, (den ich allerdings nicht besitze).
Mehr Infos:
http://www.splashcomics.de/php/rezensionen/rezension/26
http://www.splashcomics.de/php/messen/berichte/65
http://www.image-etc.de/index.php?optio ... view&id=39

Mehr Bilder konnte ich leider nicht auftreiben. Ehrlich gesagt, möchte ich meine Comixene Ausgaben auch nicht abscannen und die Dinger ins Netz stellen, gibt ja noch sowas wie Urheberrecht. (Und Webspace hab ich auch nicht.)
Abgesehen davon ist die Comicxene eine klasse Zeitschrift. Reinkucken lohnt sich nicht nur wegen Nachtkrabbler. :D
The Cooper Temple Clause
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

>well, since now i thougt you ARE german, and speak very very very fluent english :-D

Eigentlich, ich bin Amerikaner- nur halb Deutsch. :oops:
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven