Dodgeball rage!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Dodgeball rage!

Post by Slarti »

I live like 10 minutes from this school.

Here's the story on CNN and the link to it: http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/31/dodgeb ... index.html

Holy poor sportsmanship!
Youth minister charged after 'dodgeball rage' incident

Friday, March 31, 2006; Posted: 4:44 p.m. EST

LIBERTY, Missouri (AP) -- A youth minister was charged with assault for allegedly knocking a 16-year-old boy down and kicking him in the groin after taking a head shot from the teen in a dodgeball game.

David M. Boudreaux, 27, was charged Wednesday with one count of third-degree assault. According to court documents, the incident happened in February at Crescent Lake Christian Academy.

Authorities said the teen missed Boudreaux with one throw but then knocked the youth minister's glasses off with the next.

The boy apologized, authorities said, but Boudreaux pushed him backward, and when the teen got up again Boudreaux kicked him in the groin and left.

The teen suffered whiplash and post-concussion syndrome and had blood in his urine after being kicked, according to court records.

Boudreaux later apologized, prosecutors said.

Jeanne D. Hewitt, administrator of Crescent Lake Christian Academy, said Boudreaux had been placed on administrative leave.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Dodgeball rage!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL!! That's what you get to listen to with the scanner? News breaking (or rather ball breaking) stories in your town! Is your paper running a story on it?

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Dodgeball rage!

Post by Northstars Love »

So much for Christain forgiveness... :X

[Edited on 4-1-2006 by Northstars Love]