Hello.

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
ferusangelus
Lubber
Lubber

Hello.

Post by ferusangelus »

Hi, I never know what to say in intros. I'm late to comics, very- I haven't even started reading any yet- I want to read the comics, but being 40 years behind the X Men series, wow I have no idea where to start, so I've been looking into the characters, getting snippets of storylines, and of course I've seen the movies. Used to watch the animated series as well, which was the first place I saw Nightcrawler.

From the films and the animated series I fell in love with Nightcrawler and want to learn everything there is to know about him.

Guess that is all for now. :)

[Edited on 27/11/06 by ferusangelus]
I'm Feral. I plead temporal insanity.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Hello.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Welcome Ferus! And no worries...everyone has to start somewhere :).

This is a good place to ask questions, and just generally listen in. Feel free to bombard us with questions. Come into chat sometime too and you can get a more interactive feel ;).

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Hello.

Post by Slarti »

Welcome! And, as Paws said, feel free to hang around and talk. None of us :bite much! :D
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Hello.

Post by Northstars Love »

Welcome ferusangelus :wave:

You know if you want to read every Uncanny X-Men from 1963 - August 2005 you can pick up the 40 years of X-Men (DVD ROM) for about $50.00 from a Best Buy or Office Max. It has every Uncanny issue cover to cover up till August 2005. Its cheaper than buying the books. A lot of reading but well worth the money for it. :)
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Hello.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Welcome to nightscrawlers
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Hello.

Post by HoodedMan »

There is also a similar disc for Ultimate X-Men (CD) with issues 1 through 69. I highly recommend it; it's how I caught up. Welcome to the forums!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
ferusangelus
Lubber
Lubber

Hello.

Post by ferusangelus »

Cool, thanks so much for the CD recommendations. That will be helpful!

And thank you for the welcomes. :)
I'm Feral. I plead temporal insanity.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.