WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by spidergirl »

Oops! Didn't realize that would be so big! I'll try to figure out how to fix it...

^Fixed :computer :thumbup
:bunny:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunny :bunny

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.

Weiser Mann nie Spiel Bockspringen mit Einhorn.

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#34)
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by MabusRex »

Spidergirl, that last image linked to your A drive on your computer. No one else was able to see it. To post it on the board, you need to have it uploaded onto another website on the net.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by lonewolf »

I'm tall. In have blond hair blue eyes, blah blah blah boorrrrinnnggg :Z And im eng :Z WAH :eek oh yeah :smug english thats the 1
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Tyros »

Here I am and here are links to my photo pages if you would like to check them out: http://profiles.yahoo.com/tyros2 . To see my awsome tattoo (cat with wings) check out: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tyros2 ... t&.hires=t
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by sapphirescimitar »

My friend just bought a scanner, so I'm going to scan a few photos of me for everyone; now, you can see how horrible/lovely I look. :andrew That will most likely be sometime next week. Until then, be satisfied with this crappy description of myself:

Okay, starting from the top down... My hair is brownish with natural dull red and straw golden highlights; my eyes are lightish brown with a darker brown rim, and longish eyelashes. I have lots of eyebrow hairs and refuse to trim them. :toothy Either I wear my glasses (silver and very round-looking) or contacts. When I wear my glasses, I like my hair up with a couple strands of hair in the front flow out; my hair usually stays down when I wear contacts, and I will occasionally wear sunglasses, but I hate really dark lenses and I refuse to have pink ones. :ick My nose is cute and small and so are my ears, except they're slightly crooked. Not too much so, but enough were I let the holes in my ears for earings close up. My lips rock. :P Truthfully, I have the most crooked teeth in existence. This is why I fell in love with Andrew. ;) (:andrew) Next is ... my feet. :P Ha, the rest is in my pictures when I get them. Takes so long to describe myself. I was told I have the most perfect feet for flip-flops. Guess what? I refuse to wear flip-flops. I also have the most perfect, cutest nails. And small hands; really small hands. I mean, not abnormally small, but cute petite small that makes all the gals want my hands. :P Not. I am 5'5, so I am short and tall (it is all relative). Anyway, the rest is up to the imagination. That is, until I get the photos ready. Hasta luego!

Alrighty, I am oh so excited over this. I finally figured out how to let you guys and gals see my photo, but you will have to first go to my stupid site. :D Oh, and while you are there, comment please, for I am groovylicious! :andrew

The Land of the Sapphire Scimitar

Here's a better link, with more pictures: The Author
Cocnuts.
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by NightFlight »

Aw what da heck, I might as well have a go.

I'm 5'8" tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, 128lbs, extremely pale skin that sunburns easily. Here's a picture from last years Dragoncon, where my hair is dyed bright orange and I'm wearing white-out contact lenses. Here's a picture of me with my normal hair and eyes.

I've got a few tattoos, here's some pics.
Belly, most recent.
Right arm, my fav.
Left shoulder.
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Snicket »

NightFlight: Now that I see the Edward Scissorhands tattoo you mentioned, I believe that I do remember you. I think I saw you on the main table display floor on Sunday night. I'm sure you don't remember me, though...

I'm 5'3/4" -- exactly -- and what you would call "va-va-va-voom" curvy. (It's more trouble than it's worth.) Dunno how much I weigh, nor do I really much care. My hair is growing into a femme mullet at the moment because I keep forgetting to have it trimmed, and I have it died a bright reddish orange, my natural color being a boring shade of dark blonde. (If I'm gonna have a mullet, it's gonna be orange, dammit!) My eyes are a dark grayish blue, and my skin is glow-in-the-dark pale. Also, since losing quite a bit of weight, I've noticed that I have cheekbones. They're pretty neat.

Since this is the Nightcrawler forum and all, I might as well mention this: I've been told I have a very German-looking face. I have the jaw, the cheekbones, and a nose with that annoying bump in the middle. About half of my ancestors are German, so I guess this makes sense. Not that having German ancestors is all that rare, or anything.

As for anything unusual about my appearance...um...I seem to have very thin and delicate hands, wrists, and ankles. My neck is thin, too, but not so noticably. I can't really wear bracelets at all because they just fall right off, and I had a hard time finding a watch that fit my tiny wrist. I actually had to get the one I found specially altered so that it wouldn't be as loose. I seriously have the hands of an eight-year-old girl... Oh, and a HUGE callous, which comes from holding my pen/pencil in a funny manner.

And after drawing this self-portrait in Painter -- http://ghotli.cjb.net/showjo/gallery/junk/paintme.jpg -- my hand hurts a lot. Ow...

The picture kinda looks like me, but I wasn't looking into a mirror or anything when I did it. The colors are about right, though. I'll consider it a charicature. I get that look on my face a lot. I also tend to cackle evilly.

Ow. Hand hurts so much. Must stop typing now...
I have a website... I also have an art blog...
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by NightFlight »

That's a cute pic, Snicket, quite a talent you've got there...:)
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Snicket »

Actually, now that I look at it again, it looks really creepy, but thanks. I REALLY must do that naked Kurt picture soon... :D
I have a website... I also have an art blog...
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by jimmy »

i dont have a picture to show you but i kinda look like jubille from X2 thats why i always put a little jubilee next to my name
any way i always have my hair up like jubilee and the same earrings.

jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Jackie Malfoy
Lubber
Lubber

I look sort of like Lyda from the movie "Beetlejuice!"

Post by Jackie Malfoy »

Well I am tall and skinny and I have long black hair that is annoying stright! and Blue eyes and tan skin(Italian skin)
I have two holes in each ear for earings! (One I got when I was a baby and the other when not too long ago!)
Oh yea I like to wear my hair up to get it out of my face in ponytails or like princess Laras!(Star Wars fan) and that is it I guess well see u around! J.M:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:surprise:surprise
Jackie Malfoy
Thirteen
Slytherin
boyfriend:ADarksideJedi
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by jimmy »

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Well I am tall and skinny and I have long black hair that is annoying stright! and Blue eyes and tan skin(Italian skin)
I have two holes in each ear for earings! (One I got when I was a baby and the other when not too long ago!)
Oh yea I like to wear my hair up to get it out of my face in ponytails or like princess Laras!(Star Wars fan) and that is it I guess well see u around! J.M:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:Z:surprise:surprise
thats my favorite movie and lyda is my fav carackter:)
jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Anael MarsW *BAMF*
Lubber
Lubber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Anael MarsW *BAMF* »

Let's see...

I'm 5'2" feet tall... brown, very sort and a little curly hair (I wanna color it in dark blue! :P). Big and almost black eyes, with glases. Pale skined... Not fatty, not skinny, normal, I guess.

I usually dress in red or black clothes. With boots (I love my biker boots :love) Two earrings both ears. Fingerless gloves... spiked dog collar and this stuff.

This is a little selfportrait (anime style but acurate) of me.

My portrait
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

It's me! Homecoming, 2002

Shadowkitten87
Lubber
Lubber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Shadowkitten87 »

third pic down, the one with the book.

Im dorky, i know
Master and Trainer of the....

1/2 of the sexiest being ever...SASHIRE!!!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Gaz »

ahh tengu you are adorable!!! teehehe
RANDOM FACE THINGS!!!
=^.^= ....... ^_^ ....... $_$ ....... ~^_^~ ....... o^.^o ....... $_$
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

Originally posted by Gaz
ahh tengu you are adorable!!! teehehe
I know. I can't help it. :D
Zuno
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Zuno »

This is me http://bilder.merkelig.com/bildesiden/v ... hp?ID=zuno

I am 160cm high, blue eyes, long dark blond hair and a female.
Please visit my art side: http://the-shadowcat.deviantart.com/

I apolagise for my spelling mistakes.
English being my second language + dyslexsia = lotts of them XD
The French Biscuit
Lubber
Lubber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by The French Biscuit »

I think I already posted some, but the links are stupid so here's a new one;

Don't mess with me, I'm French!
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Garble »

Ooo.... Frenchie!!! :eek Oooo La La!!! :love

Since the highly talented Snicket set a precedence for posting drawings of people I guess that means I can justify pimping this here.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3345721/

(Ryan's gonna kill me.... :evil)
Skytzo Franic
Lubber
Lubber

Well here I am... Be brutal lmao

Post by Skytzo Franic »

here i am... don't really care what you say about the hat, I like it, it's not a cowboy hat it's a fedora (freddy crugar)

http://www.geocities.com/skytzo_franic/

Edited: Try my web page "peroid"
It doesn't think, It doesnt Feel,
It doesn't Laugh or cry.
All it does from dusk till dawn,
Is make the soldiers die.
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

Originally posted by Skytzo Franic
here i am... don't really care what you say about the hat, I like it, it's not a cowboy hat it's a fedora (freddy crugar)

http://www.geocities.com/skytzo_franic/Fedora
I get a message that says: THIS PAGE NOT AVAILABLE. :bawl
bamfelf
Lubber
Lubber

me

Post by bamfelf »

I am about 5ft 9in. I have earthy-chestnutty brown hair a few inches past my shoulders. I have dark green eyes and I would post a pic but I just got my braces off and I dont have any post-braces pics yet.I am about 155-160 lbs and I have skin that ranges from milk-white to Indian tan. I wear glasses cause my vision sucks :shocked I walk kinda off-wise cause my hips are put together sideway, but a surgury I had on my feet a few years past helped that a lot.
Oh, and for all of you not snoring right now :D , I am 16 years old as of July 10, 2003 and am a junior in high school.
Think of me, sweet child
As all other things drift away
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

WARNING! AWW-INDUCING PICTURE AHEAD!!

It's me and my puppy, Leo!:)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Northstars Love »

Awww....What a cute picture! Such a sweet Cockerspaniel(spelling?) Leo is so adorable sleeping right there on your chest. That is my best friend's name BTW.