WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Originally posted by Pandora
good photos, Jill! I am SOO jealous of the one with the tiger!
I know what you mean.:)

Okay lessee:
I'm 5'2' and about fifteen pounds overweight, mostly thanks to my top half!:P I'm what you'd call full figured or I guess voluptious. Very curvy.
I have almond shaped, olive green eyes and dark brown hair which I tend to keep really really short because otherwize it's nearly impossible to manage due to being so gosh darn thick! Also I like to bleach my bangs. I have fair skin and tons of freckles, a round face and a nose that doesn't match.:rolleyes:
I almost never wear makeup, when I do it's at the most some eyeshadow, bleach and lipstick. I will often wear bindis and body glitter however. My mode of dress usually consist of baggy pants, small tees, and tons of jewelry. I have a number of piercings but as yet no tats.:shame:, and I've been wearing a lot of hats lately because my hair was cut unevenly.:P ALso in the fall I love to wear sweaters, and winter is trench weather!:)

and Panz I don't care! Okay! I'm sorry but I'm not a total prude! In fact I explained the whole thing with NC. Hasn't everyone gotten tired enough by now of ridiculing me?
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Slarti »

Lucy, I don't think Panz was ridiculing you. She's just teasing. I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it.

I tend to wear a lot of jewelry too. I've had my ears pierced five times, and I've contemplated getting my bellybutton pierced. I've got mostly Celtic stuff in silver and white gold. I have a Celtic knot necklance that I plan to turn into a tattoo. When I get my blood pressure down I told myself I'd get one as a reward. :D
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

what do I look like... ok... I'm about 5' 3.5" caucasion with grey blue eyes, blondish reddish brown hair, crooked teeth (I'm nearly twenty one and I need braces, it's sad), and I weigh about 165 lbs but I don't look it... my fiancee still won't believe that I weigh that and he picks me up and carries me around! Umm... pics? go here.. I don't like using other people's bandwidth... I feel guilty when I do...

http://www.geocities.com/leigh13news/ph ... ageme.html

some of these are real old... umm... the newest one is about two years old now... My hair is much longer than that now.. and it's a little darker at the roots for some reason...
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Picks is right.:)
Originally posted by Slarti
Lucy, I don't think Panz was ridiculing you. She's just teasing. I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it.

I tend to wear a lot of jewelry too. I've had my ears pierced five times, and I've contemplated getting my bellybutton pierced. I've got mostly Celtic stuff in silver and white gold. I have a Celtic knot necklance that I plan to turn into a tattoo. When I get my blood pressure down I told myself I'd get one as a reward. :D
I know it's just everyone does that and I don't take teasing well when it feels incessent. I think it brings back bad memories...

Anyway, I keep meaning to get a tattoo but spending all my money on comics instead!:P I was going to get one to celebrate my first paycheck but it didn't work out.:rolleyes:
I have more to say but I gotta go to work. I'll edit this when I get home if I don't decide to take a nap.
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Panz »

LBLUCY *HUGZ* I was just teasing, I'm bad at that . I'm Sorry :( I like just about everyone in the world, and would never ever want to hurt your feelings.

I have a bunch of photos where you can only see my nose or something and so, had to find pics that were 1.) recognizably me and 2.)not in some stupid costume... I do a lot of Medieval/other times things and so a lot of my photos are from these things.

I have a lot of silver jewelllery that I love to wear, bangles, big earrings etc. Also, I have a number of piercings, but since the suckers tend to migrate on me an end up crooked, I am always in the process of letting one or more heal up, so I have a bunch of jewellery that most people never see....I'm a magpie and love bright shinys!

Ive been thinking about a mahendi-esque tattoo under my belly-button to cover up a scar there, but I'm undecided.
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Bamfette »

great photos everyone :D

i feel a Mystiqueified Jill coming up...

Panz, you are not what i expected! i was expecting you wiht realy dark straight hair for some reason. i like the Ren-faire costume! i have always wanted to go to one, but i have never lived in a town that has a faire until i came to Toronto, but now i dunno anyone who would dress up like an idiot with me :P
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

ahh! i can't browse, so i can't put my pic up! Oh well....im tired. :Z
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by jogurt »

Hey Bamfm If you like you can put a foto on my page...send me one per email so you get your foto and no need for own website...;)
Äh...foto of me? ja ok...actually they should be posted to the other Foto topic ...the:" how can I look most stupid for a foto?" -Topic by Nightfollower LOL . Guess you know what I mean
http://de.geocities.com/joshuamccoy2000/zwei.html
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Dark Bamf »

I was gonna post a pic of Paty and me, but I see this thread won't let me. I'll put it over on Cockrum's Corner somewhere. :P

:bamf:
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i'll put mine in de art and thread. (fuzzy visions..yadda yadda...) thanks for the offer Jogurt, but I'm gonna rely on what i know. LOL!
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Panz »

Bamfette, I would SO love to have straight hair! This fuzzy red stuff has a mind of its own *sigh* I've always felt for Kurt and his impossible hair. Right now Ive got the mop cut kind of like Halle Berry's hair and it is at least easy to take care of. When I was little I looked just like Pippi Longstockings!

I have been playing in RenFaires and Medieval groups since I was a wee lass. I have spent so many days at a time in costume that normal clothing feels weird when I first put it on again.:P they can be a lot of fun, but they take up a lot of time too....

I like the foto with your eyes closed and you're laughing, Jogurt. You look embarrassed though.
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Jogurt-Cool pics! You remind me of a friend of mine only his hair's a bit longer.. just a bit... how cool...
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by jogurt »

Oh man I had the hair longer sme day... it doesn´t look good i think ...Evo Kurt ws greeting...lol
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by kurtlover »

i saw it! you showed me ;)
Kyle

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Kyle »

I know I don't post here much, but I like showing off pictures when ever there's oppertunity. I suppose that makes me a narcissist. Oh well. *smirks*

I'm 1.87 m [6'3" for you people in the stone age] and 113 kg [250 lbs]. Dark hair and dark eyes.

Yes. I know. I dressed like a dork back in the day.

Pissed off cause the camera was giving me problems. I just noticed that my pointed ear is pretty prominante here.

Both thes pictures are kind of old. A few years, actually. I'm a bit huskier and wear a goatee now. And I don't dress like a dork anymore.

I was also shaving my head for a while, but recently a cute girl asked me to stop, and who am I to say "no" to cute girls? She still hasn't dyed her hair dark like she said she would though.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by kurtlover »

ohhhh hehehe how old are you? :P:love:
Kyle

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Kyle »

Twenty-two going on fifty or five depending on who you ask.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

lol! i have to get on of my pics up! I can't find one!
BamfKat
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by BamfKat »

Well I guess it is my turn…. I am 5’9” (was 5’10” until I broke my back) and am sort of like an old sofa… strong, sturdy and supportive but getting soft in the middle. ;) Here is me while roughing it with my family.

[img]http://users.moscow.com/amorris/art/bk2.jpg[/img]
My parents are into the great-outdoors and all that. I am a bit more ambivalent to all that.

Here I am in my “natural” element… ;)

[img]http://users.moscow.com/amorris/art/morriscat.jpg[/img]
This is the most recent pic of me, taken at work.

I love your pic as Mystique, Slarti, you look marvelous!!! *realizes bad pun just after writing it and loses conciousness from the pun fall out...*

Love you all.... :bamf:
BamfKat,
Hey, is it supposed to smoke like that? :bamf
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Slarti »

BamfKat, you broke your back?! :shocked: YOOOOWWWWCCCHHHH!!!!! *shudders*

Since we're posting pics, does anyone wanna guess who THIS Scrawler is?

He's gonna kill me for posting it... *ducks :sausage:* :p
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Stormwatch »

Nice Pics every where :D,

Kyle, gee, I wonder who that cute girl was ;) :p

Joguurt, neat pics, and Bamfkat, well, UH, I figured you'd be a bit more wiry actually, sorry, your name just led me to think always of cats prowling :blush: (Sorry, alley cat compared to a lion, is what I am thinking)
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

I'm clueless slarti... who is that?
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Stormwatch »

Bamfman, BamfCentral, :shrugs: okay, I'm outta guesses
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Bamfette »

ooooohhh... i know who that is :evil:
Kyle

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Kyle »

Originally posted by StormwatchKyle, gee, I wonder who that cute girl was ;) :p
Just a friend. A cute friend but just a friend none the less.