Heath Ledger died

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Heath Ledger died

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

On my timezone, yesterday, apparently.
I didn't know if it was for real as my friend told me about it few minutes ago, but I'm shocked.

This was in wikipedia.

According to the New York City Police Department, Ledger was found dead in his apartment in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan on January 22, 2008.[20][21]

"At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A of 421 Broome Street in SoHo for an appointment with Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Ledger’s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Ledger unresponsive. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play and said they found pills near his body."
Rest in peace. -_-
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Heath Ledger died

Post by Esynthia »

wow... that's awful.. I still don't believe it... he's one of my favorite actors...

Rest In Peace, Heath. You will be missed.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Heath Ledger died

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

There's also a full news story here.

Heath was an amazing actor with terrific talent and was should be remembered as one of the greats of his generation. I'm incredibly sad, and I mean this, to read of his death and I hope everyone will go and enjoy at least one of the two last and will probably be greatest performances of his life, the Joker in "Dark Knight" and Robbie Clark from "I'm Not There".

[Edited on 22/1/08 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Heath Ledger died

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

So so sad. I feel for his poor daughter. :(
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Heath Ledger died

Post by german_gremlin »

I loved him in A Knight's Tale...so sad. He was really young too.:bawl
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Nightwind
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Heath Ledger died

Post by Nightwind »

Rest in Peace, Heath. :cry
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Heath Ledger died

Post by kamizzi »

I read it yesterday and was shocked. now I'm really sad. He was a great actor and died too young - at age of 28 which makes the situation even sadder :(

Rest In Peace Heath. The whole world will always remember what a great personality you were.
:?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Heath Ledger died

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Heath fans, as well as Dark Knight fans, may be comforted by this Dark Knight update on the homepage.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Heath Ledger died

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I was really shocked when I heard about this. I was at the comic book store at the time with a friend when I heard. The owner, a friend, was on the phone with her sister and she told me that her sister called to tell her that Heath died just an hour earlier.

Poor guy. I feel bad for his daughter. That's going to be very traumatizing. Her parents were already separated and now her dad died. Not cool at all.
one name: Bruce Campbell