Scummy Art

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Scummy Art

Post by Scumfish »

Hey! Figured it was about time I put my art up here for 'Scrawlers to see :) So here we are XD All on dA, so I figured putting the links on would save download time :shifty

Hailin Bloodsinger, my WoW RP character and personal baby looking awesome with a pickaxe.

Suskei Kurisa, the Samurai from the original Science-Fantasy I'm writing, giving that 'wtf' look usually assigned to strange things found in a ditch.

And again, only looking more badass and like he's about to hand over some serious whoopass.

Another WoW RP character, Sir Kalandriel Felblade, who is my bona fide bad guy.

Brimar Stormwaker, a character from a modern-day fairytale, mid-way between forms. Mostly a practice at foreshortening and anthros =3

Of course, there'd have to be a pic of Mayhem De Noir, my RP character in 'Scrawler's very own Nightscrawlearth X-Men RP - my restart of Sabretooth ^__^

And finally, no self-pimpage is complete without at least one self-portrait up here somewhere. Unfortunately this one is actually pretty similar to how I look IRL.

But yeah. Like I said, my art's on DeviantArt, and there's a fair amount of it - this is just a small part of what's up there. If you want to take a look, feel free to =3 I'd like to think I'm improving XD
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Scummy Art

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Very good, Scummy!!!

Your art has obviously been influenced by manga, but that's ok because I love manga art! Can't always follow the stories... but I do love the art.

I know what you mean about some things just being practice for foreshortening, etc... I do something similar when trying out anything!

Great job, keep it up!
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Scummy Art

Post by Esynthia »

I do always enjoy lookin' at your art, hun. :) You have a talent.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone