Nightcrawler in different cartoons...

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Garble - I hope Nocturne, doesn't think I'm copying her. (Two of these drawing are almost a year old)
I suck at HTML, but here's my interpretation of what Nightcrawler might look like if he'd apeared in some of my favorite cartoons.

http://www.angelfire.com/yt/reverie/nig ... toons.html

There's only four right now, but I plan on adding others, as well as jazzing up the apearance of the sights themselves.

Nocturne - not at all! i like them :) especially the Gargoyles one,but i was always a fan of that show...
lemme guess, the two that ARENT over a year old are the Gargoyle and the He-Man one, right? they just look... cleaner, more refined ;)

Garble - Bingo.
The Transformers one really was just a sketch. And the Simpsons one was part of a larger drawing with Wolverine, Cyclops and Jean Grey.
I plan on doing a Smurf (though it's been done before), a Paul Dini/"Adventures" style, and if I get the nerve a John Kricfalusi style Nightcrawler. I'd do a Hanna-Barbara/Superfriends style, but I think it'd look too much like the way he appeared on Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.

BAMFCentral - Great job! Really cool!

Try the HB crawler, I am curious with what you would come up with.

Just out of left field, I realise not all of these are cartoons but:::

Muppets (maybe the Muppet Babies)
Lego
South Park
FlintStones

Slarti - Cool, Garble! Those are nifty! I remember the Transformers one from a while back, it looks even better than I remember. The Simpsons one cracked me up.
I did a South Park Nighty a while back, in fact I did all the main X-Men in SP-style. Hmmm...now where did I put those...

Crawler - *GRINS BIG* Those are awesome, Garblygook! And thanks for the props on the He-Man one. ;)

FuzzzyDude - The Gargoyles is my favorite but I still like all of them. They all look good.

thelonebamf - AWESOME! Those are so great ^.^ I'd love to see you take on all the suggestions people have been giving. The He-man one really cracked me up. I love the Transformers 'crawler- I've tried before to draw a Nightcrawler-Mecha, but they never came out to my satisfaction. ^.^

Garble - Hey thanks guys!
I may reconsider doing a Hanna Barbara one.
And I used to really enjoy the Muppet Babies, so I might give that a try too(if I can figure out how to turn his costume into toddler clothes).

BAMF -
VERY cool GARBLE!
I think the 'Simpsons-Crawler' is my favorite 'cause I can perfectly imagine Kurt and Homer at Moe's knocking back a couple a cold ones...LOL!

BAMF!

Garble - Oh Maaaaan! I wish I'd come across this BEFORE I did the Gargoyles one.
http://avalon.gargoyles-fans.org/ftp/pictures/bible/

Nocturne - as someone who is always on the lookout for model sheets - thank you! :D

Garble - http://www.fineart.sk/character/page_01.htm
You're welcome.

Nocturne - and now... not to take away from Garble's lovely pics... but i plunged to the very depths of geekyness today. see.... over at X-fan we kinda decided that... oh i'm embarrased to admit it... that Star Wars and Uncanny were very very similar right now. the Supreme Pontiff is Darth Vader, Kurt is Luke (you know what that means.... uh-oh..."Kurt, I am your father..." just kiddin. :p ) anyway. i drew a pic of Kurt as Luke :o I'm such a geek... :confused:

BAMFCentral - That's just scary and cool at the same time :D

Ncrawlr82 - Image

I took an idea from Nocturne but when I thought of a Star Wars Kurt it only made sense to me to make him from Yoda. I used Nightcrawler's costume from Exc #98. Let me know what you think. I hope it works with Angelfire.

Nocturne - whoooa... and i thought mine was scary! heheheh great job on that.
actually i kinda hate to admit it, but... in Episode 2 Yoda does some serious ass kicking, and sicne obviously he can't rely on his strength and physical stature, he does alot of jumping around and flips and stuff... when i saw that i kinda thought Nightcrawler

Garble - Nocturne, every time you post a pic, I have to go look at some Rob Liefield work so I can feel better about myself.
Anyways... I've added a Smurfs version and a Muppet Babies version.
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/reverie/nig ... toons.html
I also re-did the Transformers one. (Though I'm still not done with it.)

Crawler - GARBLE!!! OOOOOOOOOH MAN! IS THAT NEW TRANSFORMERCRAWLER COOOOL!!!!!!!!

BAMF - I'm with ULTIMATECRAWLER! GARBLE that new Transformer/Crawler is absolutely wicked! Kick a@@! "I've always had a problem drawing robots....!?" you're kidding me, right?
(WoW!)

quote:Originally posted by Garble:
Nocturne, every time you post a pic, I have to go look at some Rob Liefield work so I can feel better about myself.

LMAO!!

To this day I still look at some of LIEFIELD's old stuff and wonder "How in the heck did this guy ever become a millionaire in this business?" What were we thinking?!?

BAMF!

Slarti - *in best Kermit the Frog voice* Well, gee, Garble, that's Smurfy!
Seriously, those are cool! I really like your toonified Kurts and I concur that the Transformers one rocks!

:^D

Ncrawlr82 - Image This isn't Nightcrawler but I thought you may want to see it anyway. It's sorta an Excalibur/Powerpuff merge done with the paint program on Windows. (thanks Crawler for hosting this for me).

nghtcrwlr - WOA!!!! How did I miss this!? Awesome pics everyone!! [and yikes, gargoyles! *I luv you!*]
Man, this is a major eye-candy fest.
cooooooooo this is heaven...

kurtlover - those are cool!!! why i hadn't saw them before????
can you imagine? "luke... i mean kurt! i'm your father.... er i mean... your mother?????

Elwing - Wow! Crazy cool stuff all of you! You know what? One of these days I'm going tro dig up my tablet and do the Lord of the Rings version of NC.
Not that I'm going to beat Noccie...Or Garble. I really really loved the Simpsons one, by the way...
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Stormwatch »

Oh, I like Kurt Skywalker. He looks so cool ;)

and the Transformer one I really liked as well. No chance of a Mystique Decepticon?

And, what Power Ranger Kurt?
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
ces
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ces »

I love :love: them all, but the Yoda one got me really laughing because my sister was here yesterday and guess what we talked about...

More Yodacrawler and Luke Skycrawler!

And that Transcrawler was simply amazing... Though I wonder too what he would transform into. *hmmm* :?
:lockheed into Uncanny! :austen
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

Excuse me while I swear in amazement...

Holy Fucking Shit, you guys are talented!
These are so cool! Garble, the transformers one is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! It's officially the center peice of my School Binder for next year!
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Booker »

Oh wow! Very cool! I did a Smurf one once. These are very *very* cool. I especially like the Gargoyles one, being an uberfan for as long as I was.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Hey Bamfette- How about Nightcrawler as a Teenage Mutnant Ninja Turtle?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

it's Garble who is doing all these, all i did was X-Toons and Kurt Skywalker :) ask Garble
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

very nice, i've got one on a collage of Ray park as Nitey
it's quite cool
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

fuck fuckidy fuck fuck.. shit... haha ha! let's see it beat that!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

All right, then. Watch Bamfman86... idy ......haha ha! let's see it beat that!

Just joking...:)
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

:smirk: Anyway those are awesome! I love 'em!:laugh:
I think I like the Simpsons one best!:laugh: Oh and that Exc. PPG is really cute!
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Really liked them, especially Transformer and Spectral Image. Two thumbs and a tail up!!
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!