Nightcrawler statue

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
chronicdoodler
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler statue

Post by chronicdoodler »

A sculpture I made of Nightcrawler, still a bit of an amatuer at sculpey but I like the little guy. I haven't finished painting him yet. He kind of :bamf off my desk so after I glued his coat, head, legs and tail back on, I decided I should get photographic proof he existed before he completely obliterates himself.

my digital camera sucks. I wish you all could see it's face. his body is crap but the face is so sweet.

I wish I could find a tiny rosary for him.
The wonderful things about nighty, is a nighty is a wonderful thing. Their butts are made out of rubber. Thier tails are made out of springs. They bamf, they bamf, they bamf they bamf becuase it is fun fun fun fun fun. The wonderfull things about Nighty is he's they only one.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Sorte Springer »

Now that is a cute little Nightcrawler. His body looks OK to me. I think the position in which he is sitting is pretty realistic. A little rosary would be a nice touch if youc ould make one.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
chronicdoodler
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler statue

Post by chronicdoodler »

I was trying to make one out of indian seed beads but they are still to big :( . I don't think beads come any smaller than that.
The wonderful things about nighty, is a nighty is a wonderful thing. Their butts are made out of rubber. Thier tails are made out of springs. They bamf, they bamf, they bamf they bamf becuase it is fun fun fun fun fun. The wonderfull things about Nighty is he's they only one.
Project Autumn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Project Autumn »

Wow, that is really something... I agree with Sorte, you made him look very sweet and innocent. I'd love to have that sitting on my desk, it's wonderful. Well done! :)
:kiss Member # 6 of the WKNWTSMT (Would Kiss Nighty With The Scary Movie Teeth) Club.

:crazed Member # 7 of the ILTSP (I Liked The Stripy Pants) Club.

Then, together, you cross the Rainbow Bridge, never again to be separated. Author Unknown
:whistle :hang :poke
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Nightchamber »

awww hes so cute, & your really good at sculpting...
I havent played with clay since my highschool ceramics class(what a disaster that was)
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Slarti »

I'll second that "Awwwwwww." He is very cute and innocent looking. Those little seed beads are too big for him? He must be tiny!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Siona »

HOLY WOWSERS!!! I support the awwww-ness of this statue, it's too cool.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
chronicdoodler
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler statue

Post by chronicdoodler »

he's about as tall as my hand, um 5 inches I guess. So yeah kind of tiny. but not as small as my dragon sculptures which you can see at my elfwood account.
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Sandy »

He's so cute I just want to adopt him...:D

Have you tried making the rosary out of the same material as the statue? You would have to stick the little beads together permanently, though....so no waving around with the tiny rosary ;) But at least the size would fit.
chronicdoodler
Lubber
Lubber

Nightcrawler statue

Post by chronicdoodler »

yeah but it looked tacky.

I'm just going to type random stuff until I fulfill the 50 charcters requirement. what a stupid rule.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler statue

Post by Siona »

Ah, yes, not a fun rule, but saves us from the idiots out there who have nothing better to do but get their post # up. :bite

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.