Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Time passes, no matter what tragedy has occurred during that duration of it. Kurt and Ororo were gifted with four more children before Xavier advised them that perhaps four was the proper amount of children for one family of mutants to have at the institute, considering the fact that more and more students arrived everyday.

So, Kurt and Ororo were satisfied with three daughters and one son. The daughters were named Jimaine, Adalia, and Johanna. Their son was named Zelig. Each child looked like a perfect mixture of both parents, Johanna and Zelig possessing Ororo’s ability to control the weather, and Jimaine and Adalia able to teleport and crawl walls like their father.

Today was a very special day for the family; Johanna was turning ten! Kurt was all ready starting to worry about the boys she was friends with, let alone her turning to the double digits! The entire mansion was decorated for the celebration, and Xavier had announced that all classes were off for the day.

The small children like Adalia and Zelig who were only five to eight played all kinds of games in the backyard like tag and whatnot. The “older” and more mature ten year olds like Jimaine and now Johanna lay around the house and watched TV or spoke about the party and cake Rogue had baked with Bobby’s help.

Kurt simply stood in the doorway, looking in on his now ten-year old daughter. He sighed softly and smiled faintly as his tail flicked to one side slightly. He looked over his shoulder at Ororo and he placed an arm around her waist, hugging her against his side.

“The second one to go double digits.” He sighed, resting his head on her shoulder.

“I know they grow up too damn fast for my tastes.” Ororo agreed.

“At least we still have Adalia and Zelig to baby for a few more years.”

“Yes, and then they will too cool to hang around their dull parents anymore!” Ororo laughed. Kurt stood up straight and frowned down at her playfully.

“Well, maybe you will become dull and boring, but the Incredible Nightcrawler shall never be that way!” he said. Ororo only laughed and shook her head as she walked off.

When it was time for the cake later that night, the dining area was packed with people. Xavier suggested they move this part of the party outside and this was met with lots of cheers from the younger children as they raced outside first. When everyone was outside, Logan and Hank carried out the cake, its five layers surrounded with lit candles.

There was just one person missing.

“Where’s Johanna?” Rogue asked, looking around as she placed her hands on her hips. “Mah cookin’ isn’ tha’ bad!” Frowning Kurt looked around and turned to Xavier.

Xavier concentrated for a moment when he found the answer. He gasped softly and hid his surprise as he turned to Kurt and Ororo.

“She’s in the attic.” He said softly.

“But we told her never to go up there.” Ororo said.

“I am aware of that, but she is indeed up there right now talking to someone.” Xavier said softly.

“Who?”

“I think you had better go up there.”

Looking at Xavier confusedly, Kurt teleported to the bottom of the attic stairs, waiting for Ororo before they both went up together.

They found their daughter sitting by one of the windows, looking out at the stars in the sky, her tail swaying side to side lazily.

“Johanna! What are you doing up here?” Ororo asked, walking over and sitting beside her. “We told you never to come up here until you were sixteen at least!”

“He told me to come.” Johanna said softly.

“Who told you?” Ororo asked, growing worried.

“Willard.”

The two froze and looked at each other for a few moments in silence. Kurt regained his ability to speak first.

“Willard?” he asked, his voice quivering.

“Yes, he told me to come. We were just talking about the roses in that bush over there. He says that you and mommy take care of them because the Lady gave the first rose to you, daddy.” Johanna explained, looking at him calmly.

Kurt nodded slightly, sitting across from her.

“The Lady did give me a rose.” He said. “But tell me, what did Willard look like?” he asked.

“He looked like you and mommy.” Johanna said. “He said that he was my big brother and that he would take care of me, Adalia, Jimaine, and Zelig forever and ever.” She frowned slightly, turning to the stars.

“What is it honey?” Ororo asked softly, resting a hand on her shoulder.

“He told me to give you a message, but I can’t remember it now.” Johanna said.
“Try.” Kurt said gently, trying to hold down his excitement.

Johanna narrowed her eyes, her tail flicking this way and that rapidly as she tried to remember. Finally, she sat up and clapped her hands together.

“He said that you and mommy shouldn’t be sad anymore about him!” she said. “Willard said that when the time was right, he would see you both again in Heaven.

“Mommy? Daddy? Why are you crying?” Johanna asked, tilting her head to one side.

Kurt raised up a shaky hand and brushed his tears away slowly.

“It is nothing.” He lied softly. “Go outside to eat your birthday cake.”

Smiling, Johanna hugged her mother and then her father before she raced down the stairs to meet with the others.

Kurt looked at Ororo as tears rolled down his cheeks to match hers. Slowly, the two of them embraced tightly, burying their faces against each other’s necks.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Zuno
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zuno »

:*) Now that was a cute story! Willard koming back to talk trough the sister, so sveet! Loved it!
Please visit my art side: http://the-shadowcat.deviantart.com/

I apolagise for my spelling mistakes.
English being my second language + dyslexsia = lotts of them XD
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

hehe thanx:D
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania