Get It Right, Marvel!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Lauren »

Marvel was really starting to piss Kurt off. He was really starting to regret the Professor’s decision to allow that comic company to draw their adventures for the whole world to see and learn all of their secrets.

He sat by the pool, his feet in the cold water. He sighed, looking over at Jean-Paul. It wasn’t the fact that people were learning their secrets; that was all right really. The fan fiction written about them wasn’t bad either, most of the time any way.

The issue here was who was homosexual and who was not.

Kurt couldn’t help but growl faintly in his throat as he thought about it. According to Marvel, there was only one homosexual member of X-men and that was Jean-Paul. Jean-Paul had been angry of course. Why was it the Canadian who was the only homosexual in the group? Everyone knew there were others who were open about it! Why didn’t Marvel want to make X-men more open with the members who were?

But what fun would it be with Remy Lebeau and Rogue not having that tension? What would be the reason to off Betsy if Warren couldn’t cry about it? Yes, Marvel was making up stories about them now. Smiling, Kurt waved to Betsy as she walked by.

He just didn’t understand why Marvel had this fascination with making most of the X-men straight. Yes, there was a large majority who were, but there was more than just one homosexual at the same time! They made the pairing all wrong, and it was annoying.

Jean and Scott? Not on your life! It was Jean and Alex of course! Scott was the one who slept with Betsy. Warren and Remy didn’t argue or fight like it was often written; they were lovers for Christ’s sake! As for Logan, the man was still a virgin, not the wild sex beast they said he was!

Speaking of pairing, Kurt smiled faintly as his lover slipped their arms around his middle. Purring softly, he leaned back and looked up, kissing their cheek lightly.

“What’s the matter?” Bobby asked, looking down at Kurt.

“I was just thinking about Marvel again.” Kurt sighed. Bobby sighed, rolling his eyes.

“I hate those damned people. They always make me snap at you!” he said. “And me in love with Lorna? Please, the woman doesn’t even exist!”

“At least you weren’t forced to be with your foster sister, an alien, another alien, have a one night stand with ANOTHER alien, hit on Ororo who is busy with Hank, and then hit on Meggan when she’s with the White Queen!” Kurt sighed. Laughing softly, Bobby kissed his lover on his furry cheek.

“You’re the biggest stud of the group!” he laughed. Smiling, Kurt stood up and turned to Bobby, hugging him tightly.

“I love you.” Kurt said softly, curling his tail around Bobby’s middle.

“Yeah, me too.” Bobby agreed. “Want to go dismantle Logan’s blender again?” he asked. Kurt smiled evilly, nodding.

“You know it!”
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by SheCat »

Ummmm...okay. The writing and topics were good, but I guess I'm not into Slash. Heh, it's funny to think of Scott and Betsy together...and Remy and Warren :eek and Bobby and Kurt I've heard of.

Nice job :thumbup
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lilla Ebby Ängel
Lubber
Lubber

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Lilla Ebby Ängel »

Good for you in writing this! :thumbup I think it's good :LOL
"Yes it's true Ladies and Gentlemen, the Devil is a REAL Swinger!" -Nightcrawler, X2 Comic
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Lauren »

heh, the idea just wouldn't leave until i did it!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lilla Ebby Ängel
Lubber
Lubber

Get It Right, Marvel!

Well hey, ideas aren't destructive...right? :naughty
"Yes it's true Ladies and Gentlemen, the Devil is a REAL Swinger!" -Nightcrawler, X2 Comic
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Zix »

Cute.

But now I'm interested in Logan's blender. Why are they dismantling it? Plain, wanton destruction or is there some greater purpose behind it? Is Logan emotionally attached to the blender?

I apologise. Too much sugar.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
Lilla Ebby Ängel
Lubber
Lubber

Get It Right, Marvel!

Hmmm...it would be funny if he was emotionaly attached to the blender...:p
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Lauren »

*blinks* *starts to write down continuation with the blender!* Thankeee!

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Wolvertique »

NOOOOO! Logan is NOT the Larry 3000 from Time Squad!

Besides, Kurt and Bobby make no sense as Otto and Tudrussell!

(well, that is what I thought of when I read it...)
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Gaz »

You should write a slash fic with Logan and his blender.

heh... nice fic anyway, a good length. As always, good job, Lauren!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Lauren »

A slash fic! Now how would I be able to pull that off without being perverted?

Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Sorte Springer »

It´s a cute story, with a little surprise ending. Besides you are right! It is really annoying that marvel have to spell out that only North Star is gay (and can´t have a romance in the comics).
I vote for more gay and bi- sexual X-men and X-women.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Lauren »

Honestly! We need to get some pairings going! Don't they realize that they probably would sell MORE comics if they had that?

Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Warbird »

first of all, High Fives for Time Squad refrences!!!! No one I know watches it but me. Second, I think there's a story you should read by David Sedaris called "Parade", Lauren. It's sort of along these lines. It's about him dating Charlton Heston and Mike Tyson. It's really funny. Actually he's one of my favorite authors, I think he's a riot. This story is in Barrel Fever, I think his best book is Me Talk Pretty Some Day though. Ok I'm slowly starting to get off topic.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Bluebird
Lubber
Lubber

Get It Right, Marvel!

Post by Bluebird »

Originally posted by Lauren
A slash fic! Now how would I be able to pull that off without being perverted?
How would you be able to pull that off without dismembering Logan?

DO IT!

This was wonderfulXD especially the last line