Move Kurt Gets De-flowered. (slashie!)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Author’s Note: De-flowering Movie Kurt time…with a slashie twist that will surprise you! Muhahahaha!

He was so nervous in the mansion; Charles Xavier figured it was due to his experiences with Stryker and the Weapon X base. Still, he wanted to take Kurt out of his shell, and he knew that Ororo was only making that shell bigger and stronger with her own attempts.

Yes, Ororo only meant well when she asked Kurt to go out with her to shows and the movies, but she was reading all of his gestures wrong, Charles had read this from her mind and it made him feel sorry for her.

When Kurt touched her cheek, telling her that one so beautiful should not be so angry, he wasn’t flirting with her, he was just trying to comfort her.

When Kurt helped her find the children, it was because he was concerned for the children.

When Kurt finally tried teleporting blindly, it wasn’t because her words made him know she loved him, it was because it gave him the courage, nothing more.

There was no flirting with any of Kurt’s gestures with her, and it was because of one main factor:

Kurt was gay.

Charles didn’t even probe Kurt’s mind to get this information, it was the way Kurt held him before they teleported into the Blackbird that told him he was a homosexual. The thoughts that screamed from Kurt’s mind came after he arrived at the mansion.

Charles was forced to build very strong mental shields to block most of Kurt’s thoughts, but some of them were still able to break through the cracks.

For instance, Kurt kept thinking back to his foster brother Stefan, who sometimes held him at night when things at the circus were hectic and no one would notice the two in the embrace. The two had to hide this of course, and Kurt was able to hide it by pretending to be interested in his foster sister Jimaine.

Sometimes, when Charles was studying Kurt from across the room, he couldn’t help but compare his lithe body to Erik’s before the two had broken up. Erik had once had a lithe and firm body, and Charles could still remember every line and bit of muscle on it.

Often, Charles was caught blushing as his thoughts started to turn a bit more graphic then simply comparing Kurt to Erik from afar.

It was because of this that he planned on speaking to Kurt that night, after the rest of the school had fallen asleep.
Kurt was outside, perched in a tree when Charles calmly rolled up in his wheelchair.

“Herr Wagner?” he asked softly, looking up at him. Looking down at Charles, Kurt waved and he leapt down, performing a swift somersault before he landed in crouch in front of him.

“It is late, teacher.” He said softly. “Should you not be sleeping vith everyone else?” he asked, tilting his head to one side.

“I think what we have to talk about is more important than sleep, Kurt.” Charles admitted. “Walk with me?” Looking a bit confused, Kurt stood up straight and he nodded, his tail curling around one leg lightly as he walked beside the Professor’s chair.

“Kurt, have you told Ororo yet that her attempts are quite useless yet?” Charles asked, looking over at him. Kurt’s eyes grew wide and his cheeks burned violet.

“I…”

“She thinks you love her you know. We both know that isn’t possible, Kurt. I think you must spell it out for her to make sure this does not go any further and end up hurting her.” Charles said softly. Slowly, Kurt nodded, placing his hands behind his back and looking very much like a child who has been scolded.

“I shall, teacher.” He said. “But how did you..?”

“Do you know why Erik always calls me old friend when we meet, Kurt?” Charles asked. “It is because we were once lovers.” Kurt raised his eyebrows slightly. “And I figured out you were a homosexual because of the way you…” Charles stopped himself, his cheeks suddenly turning pink.

“Because of the vay I held you?” Kurt offered gently. Charles nodded, grateful for the save.

“Exactly.” He said. Kurt slowly gave one of his shy smiles he was known for, and he looked down at Charles with glittering eyes.

“I noticed you have been looking at me for a few days now, teacher.” he said. “Is it because you..?” Kurt stopped himself and his cheeks turned a deeper violet as he quickly turned away. Cocking an eyebrow, Charles looked over at him.

“Was it because I what, Kurt?” he asked. Gulping, Kurt figured he couldn’t avoid it now.

“Was it because you liked me in that vay?” he asked, turning back to him slowly, his tail’s tip flicking rapidly. Charles thought the question over, looking straight a head for a moment.

“I…Yes, yes I was, Kurt.” He admitted with a nod. He stopped his wheelchair and Kurt stopped walking as the two looked at each other. Kurt lowered his head, his hands still behind his back as he scuffed his foot in the dirt lightly.

“Is something the matter?” Charles asked. Kurt shook his head and he slowly looked up at him with a faint smile.

“I like you that vay too, teacher.” He said softly. The two looked at each other silently for a few moments, and then Charles led Kurt back to the house.
“I am a little…nervous about this.” Kurt’s voice whispered in Charles’ room.

“It will be all right, Kurt. I can put an image in you head to make it easier if you wish.” Charles’ voice assured him.

“Nein, it is just…I’ve never…”

“We’ll go slow.”

“…”

“I don’t want to force you if you don’t want to.”

“Nein…I vant to. Just virgin jitters I suppose…”

“It will get easier in time.”

“All right…”
The next morning, Kurt came out of Charles’ room with his virginity gone.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

:o

eep! Old man slash! *hides*

:LOL
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

you would have never expected that one would you? HA!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

This is a well eritten story and was fun to read. I like slash, and I like Kurt in slash (generally) but I don't see him with the professor and I don't see the professor deflowering innocents.

Besides, thinking about the professor having sex is kind of like thinking about my mom having sex.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Oh come on! Why do you think magneto always calls him old friend? It's so obvious!

BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

I didn't say he couldn't be gay! Sure, he and Magneto could be old lovers. They're about the same age, though, and equals, not student/teacher.

But I still don't want to think about him having sex. It's icky.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

It tends to make me laugh thinking about it! Especially all the stuff he could do with his chair!

Nights_dreams
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nights_dreams »

Eeps *eyes wide open* at least charles got action, with our favorite fuzzy elf, im sure kurt gave him a run for his money...

but still its yicky to think about charles with anyone except magneto whom is approitate..

wait, what am i talking about?

kurt belongs with remy or bobby!!!

end of story!

:P
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

I love your story. Old and disabled people can have a sex life too, and I don´t think Xavier and Kurt is repulsive or anything, I think it´s cute.
I also think the Xavier/Magneto parring is pretty obvioius, the "old friend" thing, Xavier allways calling Magneto by first name, Magneto in the plastic prison "Charles Xavier, are you here to rescue me?"
Xavier "Not today Erik".
That is slashy if you ask me.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Oh yes...huge numbers of Fanfiction.net stories mention the Charles/Magneto thing.

I don't mind Charles having sex, I just think he should slack off a little or go totally gay instead of bi ;) considering how many kids he's had ... and they usually end up trying to destroy or take over the earth.
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Ghostie
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Ghostie »

:o That was.... interesting.
Not that I hate slash, or the Professor or Kurt being gay. (Both of which are very possible, if not probable).
Its just that I have to say when it comes to the Professor actually having sex, well, ewww...
Its just one of those things that you know must happen, but don't want to know about it.
:love
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

Ghostie - exactly. It's like thinking about your parents having sex. You just DON'T. :X
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

well what kind of freak thinks of that? You know it had to happen or else you wouldn't be born! It's a natural thing.

BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

I personally feel it is very natural to think it's ickky to think about one's parent's having sex.
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

well we all KNOW that, Lauren, but the fact is, most of us just DON'T want to think about our parents as being sexual in any manner. It's disturbing to our fragile little minds.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

hmmm maybe I should write some MORE Kurt/Xavier stories...just to mess with your fragile minds! muahaahahaah!

Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

Yes!... Please write more Kurt/ Xavier stories and mess with my fragile little mind, I love having my fragile little mind messed with, Please Lauren...PLEASE!!!!:love
- Niels Hausgaard
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

*takes out large hammer* Or course...this might do some more damage to your fragile minds!

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

oh gawd, no, gawd, noo, gaw, {takes off clothes, burns them, climb in shower, starts sobbing (The Crying Game song plays in background)} :cry
WHY KURT, OF ALL THE HUNKY X-MEN, WHYYYYYY!?!??!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

*blinks* Because it's fun exploiting people you love and twisting them into different things!

Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

Yes!! Go Lauren, Go Lauren:banana
Be naugthy I love it, more, more!
- Niels Hausgaard
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TelegramSam »

well I don't know about the rest of you, but I know that *I* am rather disappointed that we only got ONE measly de-flowering Kurt fic. Tsk-tsk, how sad...
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

can we have a de-flowering kurt fic with logan???? please? pretty please?!

two sexy guys!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Goodness no, Logan is so last slashie, not to mention Iceman. We should try someone out of the x-men, like the Torch or Spiderman.

heeheehee, I can just see it, the torch singeing the hair off of Kurt's groin
yeeoouch!

but think of all the position's with Spidey.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

*ideas for spiderman/kurt instantly pop up* Can I write one of those? Are have you reserved that right?:D