Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Wolvertique »

Like I've said before...Pietro makes such a GOOD villain, doesn't he? :D
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

I have to disagree with you there, Wolvertique. In my opinion, he is a total hottie and should never be portrayed as a villain. I :love Pietro! He may be a bit stuck up, but arrogance does not a villain make, neh?
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by LadyErin »

Pietro can make a good villain. But the thing to remember is that he doesn't want to be the villian. So it is fun. But yes, he's hot. Very and that arrogance and ego? Could make make for an interesting time.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

wait...when did Pietro get into this conversation? I write an incest story of Raven and Kurt and you think Pietro?!:? You silly people.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Lauren's Stories!

Post by StarLightCrawler »

umm i think they were talking about the story when Pietro killed Kurt and Kurt did not know it till the end.
I realy like the incest one though. Don't ask why just do. There is no real reason.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

:LOL that's cuz you're sick and twisted...just like me! awww We're one big happy family.

Oh I see, it just came out confusing before.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Big Happy Family

Post by Lauren »

Xavier was sleeping when Kitty poked her head through his wall. Smiling, she phased her head back out and she whispered something to the others around her as they handed her a cd that they had burned earlier that day while he was out on a business deal for new textbooks.

“Make sure you turn this on and that he doesn’t catch you!” Logan said. “We need to surprise Chuck with this!”

Nodding, she phased through the wall and she slowly slipped the cd into his cd player. Pressing the play button, she quickly phased through the floor as music started to fill his room.

Xavier woke with a start, looking around in confusion for a moment. Looking at the CD player, he cocked an eyebrow as words started to play.

It was Jean’s voice that came in first.

You’ll never know
What you’ve done for me
What your faith in me
Has done for my soul…

You’ll never know
The gift you’ve given me..
I’ll carry it with me

N*Sync? Since when did Jean sing N*Sync?

That’s when Scott’s voice came in for the next verse.

Through the days ahead
I think of days before
You made me hope for something better
And made me reach for something more

All right, this was starting to get interesting. Cocking an eyebrow slightly, Xavier replayed the beginning of the cd, listening to the words better. Then, he heard the entire X-men team singing.

- - -

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
Helped me to free the me inside
Help me hear the music of my heart
You’ve opened my eyes
You’ve opened the door
To something I’ve never known before
And your love…
Is the music of my heart…

Kurt’s voice slowly came in, in a surprisingly beautiful alto voice.

You were the one
Always on my side
Always standing by
Seeing me through

Hank had not been caught singing very often, but now his strong tenor boomed out the next verse.

You were the song that always made me sing
I’m singing this for you

Everyone had been surprised when Lorna asked to sing the next verse, but they didn’t refuse it to her, knowing that she felt really bad about some of her actions in the past.

Everywhere I go
I think of where I’ve been
And of the one who knew me better
Than anyone ever will again

- - -

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
You’ve opened my eyes
You’ve opened the door
To something I’ve never known before…
And your love…
Is the music of my heart

Xavier’s eyes had been starting to sting with tears once the second chorus came on, but when he heard Logan’s verse, the tears fell down his cheeks.

What you taught me
Only your love could ever teach me
You got through when no one could reach me
Ohh…ohh…ohh

Cause you always saw in me
All the best that I could be
It was you who set me free…

- - -

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
You’ve opened my eyes
You’ve opened the door
To something I’ve never known before
And your love…
Is the music of my heart…

Music of my heart
Music of my heart
Is the music of…my heart…

Xavier wiped his eyes with a trembling hand, smiling weakly at the gift his students had given him. He looked up when he heard a tapping on the cd.

“Is this microphone still working?” Warren asked.

“The light is still on, Warren.” Hank sighed. “Yes, it’s on!”

“Oh right… Hey there, Professor!” Warren said.

“Warren, we wrote down an actual message you know.” Remy was heard saying.

“I know that.” Warren pouted. There was a loud slapping noise and a flapping of wings as everyone laughed aloud.

“I can’t believe you just slapped him like that, Logan…” Scott snickered.

“Guys? The microphone is still recording this.” Bobby said.

“I’ll figure out a way to get rid of it.” Kitty promised. “Now let’s get the message over with all ready!”

“I’ll read the first part!” Kurt said. There was a sound of someone snatching away a piece of paper, and Kurt loudly cleared his throat for a moment.

“Professor, we hope you like this little surprise we’ve made for you. With the anniversary of you first adopting Scott and Jean, thus starting the whole X-men idea, we just wanted to give you something to let you know that it really was a good idea.” Laughter erupted everywhere, and it took a while for everyone to calm down.

“Yeah, so don’t leave the mansion and break up the X-men!” Bobby said. “Or I’ll ice up your wheelchair so you can’t use it! And ow!” A loud smack was heard.

“Don’t threaten him like that!” Scott cried.

“I don’t think we should finish this little speech.” Ororo said. “I don’t think it’s working anyway.”

“Oh all right. All together then?” Rogue asked.

“On the count of three.” Alex said.

“One…”

“Two…”

“Three…”

“Thank you for touching our lives, Professor!”

“Now you can rest, or plot to blow up our heads. Whichever comes first.” Jubilee said before the cd ended.

Xavier laughed, shaking his head a bit.

Those students of his… He would have to stay at the mansion just to keep them out of trouble!

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Awwww... Sweet! :*) I usually despise Song-fics with all my soul, but this one was cute and funny! I started cracking up when I imagined Logan singing... Another triumph, sempai! :D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

*sighs* Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So sweet! Epecially the thing at the end with the microphone! ^_^ BTW, didja get my webdoll?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LOLLogan singing, wow this cheered me up. That will be in my head all day.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Yes I did! He was very cute! Thank you! *huggles you gratefully for webdoll*

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Comments

The Kurt at the Screwy Farm Story
A great, lovely ending (sick and twisted, sweeeeeeet...)! I actually knew how it ended (read one of the comments :blush). But still, a great idea and very well executed! It's hard to pull that off without giving it away early. It reminds me of K-Nice's "Reality".

The Incest One
Was that, perchance, having anything to do with the Prank Thread? Again, well written. You always twist the endings for us, don't you! :D

The Songfic
Ha! :*D That's hilarious! I love Jubilee's comment at the end! Great stuff!

The only problem is just a personal one of mine, because John Stevens sang that on American Idol and SUCKED, and I'm even a fan of his.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Fight

Post by Lauren »

Kurt lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling quietly. Sighing softly, he let his tail move however it wished to, and it decided to curl up and into his field of vision at the moment. He smiled faintly, and he made it sway side to side slightly, pretending that it was a giant blue snake with the spade acting as its head.

A strong hand reached out and gently took hold of his tail, just below the spaded tip. The thumb lightly brushed on the spade, sending down a sliver of pleasure that made Kurt shiver and give a faint squeal of happiness.

“That tickles!” he hissed, punching Logan in the arm. “Why do you always do that to me?” he demanded, putting on a mock angry face. Shrugging, Logan continued to play with Kurt’s tail, rubbing the spade with his thumb and the tips of his fingers lightly, making Kurt giggle helplessly.

“Out of all the things on you that are fun to play with, your tail has got to be number one, Elf.” He explained simply, demonstrating by tickling his spade again and making Kurt laugh again and struggle to get his tail out of Logan’s grasp.

“What’s the second?” he asked, giving up when he saw that Logan’s grip was not going to loosen up easily. Without saying anything, Logan ran his hand up Kurt’s arm, making him shudder as he rubbed his fur the wrong way.

“Seeing the way you squirm when I rub your fur the wrong way.” He said finally. Frowning, Kurt finally got his tail free, and he smoothed down his fur as he sat up and looked at Logan.

“You always pick on me in the morning!” he said, putting on a pouting face. “It’s not fair! When I start to play with you, you get mad and snap at me.”

“I don’t snap at you.”

“Yes, you do.”

“Well maybe if you didn’t do it when I was tired and not in the mood.”

“And I’m always in the mood to have you fool around with me?”

“You sound like an angry housewife, Elf.” Logan calmly pointed out. Sighing, Kurt rested his head on Logan’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “But sometimes I wonder about you, Logan.” He said.

“Elf…”

“I’m serious.” Kurt said, looking up at him. “I wonder about you sometimes, Logan and sometimes I wonder if I’m not just another fling for you.”

“Another fling? What makes you think that?” Logan asked.

“Jean, Scott, Remy, Jean-Paul…”

“Yeah? And what about your past lovers?” Logan asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. “Ororo, Jimaine, Kitty, Piotr, Cerise, Meggan, Anjulie…”

“I didn’t leave them the way you left your lovers.” Kurt said. Logan snorted softly.

“Kitty had to kill Anjulie.” He said. “You want to tell me why that’s better?” he asked. Kurt narrowed his eyes slightly in anger, his tail starting to tremble like a rattlesnake’s rattle when it gets pissed off.

You waited until Jean died to bed Scott. You then proceeded to cheat on Scott with Remy. You then decided that you wanted Jean-Paul instead of those two.” He said, poking him in the chest with his tail every time he said ‘you’.

“Do you want to end this relationship then?” Logan asked, narrowing his eyes dangerously. “Just say the word and we will, Elf!”

“You’re the one who steered it in this direction!” Kurt countered. “All I did was say I wonder about you sometimes, and you twisted it into this! Where are you going?” he demanded, watching Logan get out of bed and get dressed.

“I’m getting out of this room, what does it look like I’m doing?” Logan asked, zipping up his jeans. “Don’t expect me to be coming back anytime soon either.” He added harshly. Kurt leaned forward and he tried to grab hold of Logan’s arm to stop him, but the burly man was all ready out of the room and with the door shut.

Kurt stayed like that for a few minutes, just leaning forward with his hand stretched out, as if he could mentally call back Logan and fix their relationship. Turning his hand into a fist, he punched the pillow Logan had used for six months, angry tears falling down his cheeks.

What the hell was he going to do now?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:(Poor Kurti....but Piotr, wow I woulda never imaginated that one,.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

yeah...now what's going to happen next? hmmm? they could get together... or Kurt could commit suicide....or Logan could TRY to commit suicide! you just don't know!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:)Well what ever the case, I will be here to read it but I still gotta think up a poem, got any idears.

Please don't kill Kurt:puppy
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Erhem...that was slightly disturbing, yet familiar. Must be the whole bed thing.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Fight 2

Post by Lauren »

Logan was in the kitchen with Rogue and Bobby when Kurt came down, his hair not brushed and his shirt not properly tucked into his jeans. His golden eyes looked a bit red around the edges, as if he had been crying for a bit before he decided to get out of bed and finally get dressed.

Looking over at him, Rogue cocked an eyebrow slightly and she looked from him to Logan.

“What’s the matter, Kurt?” she asked, resting a gloved hand on his arm. Kurt looked down at the ground for a moment before he lifted his head and looked from his foster sister to his apparently former lover.

“Nothing I should have suspected sooner.” He said weakly, his voice hoarse and watery, as if his sobs were not yet done with him yet. Logan didn’t show any interest in the conversation, brushing past the two to get to the fridge and get himself two bottles of beer before he went outside for his forest walk.

When Logan was gone, Kurt burst into fresh tears, surprising Bobby and Rogue when he hugged Rogue weakly, his tail thrashing around weakly.

“I don’t know what to do.” He said, his voice muffled against her shirt. “We got into a fight and now he’s broken up with me!” Sighing softly, Rogue gently hugged him, rubbing his back lightly.

“It’ll be all right, Kurt.” She said. “He does this to a lot of people.”

“I know that!” Kurt said, pulling back slightly to look at her. “But I still want things to change for the better! And it’s obvious that he’s all ready wiped me from his memory! What am I going to do?”

“Find someone else.” Jean-Paul said calmly, having heard the conversation while coming in to make himself some toast and scrambled eggs. “Logan was never the right match for you anyway.”

“I don’t know.” Kurt said, sitting down on the counter. “Then why does it hurt so much?” he asked, looking up at him. Jean-Paul shrugged, sitting down on the table in front of him.

“Being dropped like a stone hurts, Kurt.” He said simply. “It doesn’t matter who does the dumping or who is the person getting dumped… Unless you’re Brian of course; in that case, you yell and scream like a maniac and put a bullet through your head just because your girlfriend was tired of your drinking habits.” He added with a shrug. Kurt snorted softly, shaking his head.

“Thanks for reminding me about that.” He said. Sighing, Jean-Paul got up and held Kurt’s hand in one of his, giving it a comforting squeeze.

“Things will get better at some point.” He assured him, smiling at him kindly. “You’ll find someone better than Logan, and trust me, there are a lot of people who are better than that hairy animal anyway!” he said, winking at him. Kurt laughed weakly, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

“You sound so sure, Jean-Paul.” He said. Jean-Paul shrugged, releasing his hand and going to get a carton of eggs.

“I know what it’s like to be dumped, Kurt.” He said. “I was dumped by Logan too, remember? There should be a club for us. And we can have shirts that say ‘I got dumped by Logan, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!’” Kurt laughed, shaking his head a bit.

“That reminds me of when Bobby told the Professor that they should give all of the people who broke his spine and put him back in a wheelchair a t-shirt that says, ‘I broke Xavier’s spine, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!’ You should have seen the look on the Professor’s face! He made Bobby think he was a chicken for two months after that!” Everyone burst into laughter, except for Bobby, who scowled and left the kitchen in a huff, his head still bobbing slightly like a chicken’s.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

:LMAO Bobby's a chicken!! BWuahahahaaa!!!! :LMAO This is a very interesting story... Can't wait to see what twists and turns it'll take... :evil
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

C'est magnifique, Lauren! BTW, do you like the weboll I made you? I hope you got it, I sent it to your email. As for this fic, love the t-shirt idea. I could have a club : 'I spurned Holland and all I got was this lousy t-shirt' for all the guys I've loved but never loved me. Love the idea of Bobby as a chicken! Can't wait for more!

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Fight End

Post by Lauren »

Jean-Paul helped Kurt deal with his problems quite easily. The two stayed together the entire day, swapping stories and the like as they laughed and did whatever they felt like doing together.

A few of the others who saw the two hanging out and talking together talked about it between themselves, saying that it seemed Kurt had bounced back onto his feet quite swiftly.

“I bet you fifty dollars that those two get together.” Bobby bet Hank calmly. Hank snorted, shaking his head a bit.

“You don’t have fifty dollars.” He pointed out.

“I will when I win the bet.” Bobby said, calmly eating some unpopped corn kernels.

When it was a half hour before sunset, Kurt urged Jean-Paul to let him take him to a place that had a nice view of the sunset. Jean-Paul hesitated at first; unsure of how he should take the invitation. Finally, he just shrugged and let Kurt lead him through the forest to the lake, where they sat and looked up at the sky, watching as the sun set in an explosion of purples and dark reds.

“It’s beautiful.” Jean-Paul whispered, tilting his head to one side slightly. “I’ve never really watched the sun set before like this.” Kurt nodded faintly, his tail curling up slightly.

“Not many people feel that they can spend the time to do so, mein freund.” He said in a voice just above a whisper. “It’s a pity really. They miss out on this splendid array of colors, the final ending to another beautiful painting on the Lord’s canvas that is the sky.” Jean-Paul raised his eyebrows slightly, looking over at Kurt.

“Very poetic.” He said, smiling faintly. Kurt laughed, looking down faintly as he shrugged.

“It was a mere observation of what I saw.” He said modestly. Jean-Paul laughed softly.

“Kurt, you were a performer for years.” He said. “And yet here you are, acting modest when I give you a compliment!” Kurt shrugged faintly, smiling helplessly.

“I suppose that I have grown out of it.” He said. “We all have to at some point.” Jean-Paul shrugged, looking up at the stars as they started to form.

“I suppose so.” He said.

“Today was really fun.” Kurt said, dipping his feet into the water. “Don’t you think so?” he asked, looking over at him.

“It was.” Jean-Paul admitted. “It’s just too bad it came because of you and Logan breaking up.” He said. Kurt nodded, sighing softly.

“Yeah.”

“Maybe we can do it again tomorrow.” Jean-Paul said, looking at Kurt from the corner of his eye. Kurt couldn’t hide the excitement that was in his voice and on his face.

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Jean-Paul nodded. “We can go out to dinner or something too if you want.”

“That would be great!” Kurt said, his tail shooting up slightly. Jean-Paul laughed softly, getting to his feet.

“Well, if we’re going to have as much fun as we did today, I think we should go inside and go to bed, yes?” Nodding, Kurt got to his feet and he followed jean-Paul back to the mansion, missing the smile on Jean-Paul’s lips.

Jean-Paul was never one to outright say that he had a crush on someone. He always dropped little hints here and there, unlike Kurt apparently, who let the person know he liked them from the beginning.

Hopefully, Jean-Paul will tell Kurt that he has the same feelings for him as he does for him.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:DVery sweet:kiss I like Jean-Paul, he is one of me favorites, not to many fics with him in them, glad to see he is in one here.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

well, why is he the only gay member? why can't we have more openly gay members?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

EXACTLY!!! I don't see why some people have such a phobia about homosexuals, they are people too. HOMOS' and BIS' rock
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Yeah! we bis rock the house HARD dammit! why can't Kurt be bi or something dammit?