Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Even though with a bi you have twice the chance of being cheated on, I am strangly attracted to them. There is absolutely no reason what so ever why Nighty can't be bi or gay.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

uh what do you mean by that? just because someone's bi it doesn't mean they're more likely to cheat on you. *cracks knuckles slightly*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I didn't mean it in an offensive way, I only meant that if a person ever got in a relationship with a bisexual cheater it would be double, it was not a comment stated towards the whole bisexual community. Sorry if that offended you, L.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

I still don't get what you're trying to say... I think we should drop this topic.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Me too, I am sorry I said that.

Is there going to be more on the story you were writing? I forgot the name and I'm to lazy to look at the name.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

The Northstar and Nightcrawler slash story is finished.

Azur
Lubber
Lubber

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Azur »

a Kurt/JP ? :love :kiss
i yet love your fics and i love you even more ! :bow

don't you want write a sequel ? puh-leeeese ? :puppy
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

OK, just making sure, thank you for your time and patience with us, we greatly appreciate you entertaining us with your Fan fiction.

*I just thought Lauren needed a good ole thanks and a pat on the back for her astounding works of literature. And this is not kissing up for you to like me, I really mean it. We take for granted what other people give us until it is too late to realize what we have lost and the fact that a simple thankyou can mean the world to others. I found this out the hard way, so I will not make this mistake again. Thank you Lauren, and all the others here at nightscrawlers, you are dear to me, whether you like it or not*:kiss

Love always,

Eryn M. O.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Fight End 2

Post by Lauren »

Three Months Later

Kurt lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling quietly. Sighing softly, he let his tail move however it wished to, and it decided to curl up and into his field of vision at the moment. He smiled faintly, and he made it sway side to side slightly, pretending that it was a giant blue snake with the spade acting as its head.

A gentle and slender hand reached out and gently took hold of his tail, just below the spaded tip. The thumb lightly brushed on the spade, sending down a sliver of pleasure that made Kurt shiver and give a faint squeal of happiness.

“That tickles!” he cried, sitting up slowly and turning his head to his playful lover.

“Well, it was just there waving around.” Jean-Paul said with a shrug, rubbing the tip against his cheek lightly. “How could I not grab it and play with it?” he asked. Kurt laughed softly, tilting his head to one side.

“You’re always playing with my parts.” He pointed out. “As if I was some kind of fuzzy blue doll for you to play with!” Jean-Paul looked at him with a mock-confused face.

“You mean you’re not my plaything?” he asked seriously. Smiling, Kurt lightly slapped him on the hand with the tip of his tail.

“Of course not.” He said. “I’m my own person, and no one can own me!” Looking back at Jean-Paul, he smiled and leaned forward, catching his bottom lip lightly in a playful nibble. “Except for you of course.” He admitted with a wink. “You own me body and soul.”

“Let’s hope your soul matches your body then.” Jean-Paul said, stroking the fur on Kurt’s chest the wrong way, making him shudder helplessly.

“Logan told you about that didn’t he?” Kurt asked, smoothing out his fur calmly.

“I don’t talk to that boar anymore.” Jean-Paul said calmly. “His constant grunting and growling bores me too much. He really is an animal sometimes.” Kurt nodded slightly, and he slid down slightly, resting his head on Jean-Paul’s chest.

“I love you, Jean-Paul.” He said softly. “Did you know that?” he asked, looking up at him slightly. Smiling, Jean-Paul rested a hand on Kurt’s cheek, rubbing his thumb over the curve of his ear lightly.

“I’ve known that for a long time now.” He said softly, his eyes half-open as he both heard and felt Kurt purring in pleasure.

“Do you love me?” Kurt asked. Jean-Paul made him pick up his head, and he kissed him deeply on the lips. This had become a ritual for them; Kurt telling Jean-Paul that he loved him, and then asking if he shared the same feeling. Jean-Paul had a feeling that it was because of the break-up with Logan that Kurt did this, to make sure he wouldn’t be alone again.

“With all of my heart.” He said.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Grandfather

Post by Lauren »

It was his grandchild’s crying that woke him up that morning.

Groaning, he opened his eyes and he looked at his clock.

It was five in the morning.

Well, at least his grandchild wasn’t waking them up at three in the morning anymore. That had nearly driven everyone insane, and it made him want to kill the man who had married his daughter Johanna, also known as Phaser of Excalibur.

Yawning, SkyElf reached out and he shook StarPryde awake, not wanting to be alone in this. She mumbled something, swatting at him angrily. Chuckling, SkyElf shook his head and he leaned forward and nipped her ear lightly. With a yelp, she woke and slapped him across the face.

“What the hell are you thinking?” she demanded, rubbing her ear lightly. “I better not be bleeding from that!”

“I love you too.” SkyElf chuckled softly.

“Don’t you start with that again, you silver tongued devil.” StarPryde said, unable to hide her smile anymore. “You’re lucky that I don’t throw you out of this room right now!”

Sliding out of bed, SkyElf went to their dresser to get some clothes out. As he changed, he looked into the mirror and he paused, looking at his reflection in quiet contemplation.

In reality, he should have been dead years ago, succumbing finally to the cancer that had completely taken over his lungs. Instead, he was still alive, and with his wife and his family which began to grow with his daughter’s marriage and then birth of her child; whom she named Raven, after her grandmother that she had never met.

He had the Shi’ar to thank for his good health and survival. Lillandra and Xavier had been having one of their visits when Xavier brought up the point that someone close to his group was dying of lung cancer, and that no Earth technology and medicine could help him. Lillandra had given him the solution readily, having been told about SkyElf, StarPryde, and Fay’s struggles before.

The Shi’ar do not have the restrictions that people of Earth do in regards to cloning, and it is because of this that their technology in the field has become one where they can clone a person’s organs or limbs, make sure that they are healthier and stronger than the original, and perform a flawless operation to put them in as replacements.

When asked if he would agree to this procedure, SkyElf had said that he had nothing to lose by trying, and everything to gain if it came out all right in the end. So, a sample was taken and the Shi’ar were able to cultivate a perfect and healthy clone of SkyElf’s lungs as a replacement for his cancer infested ones.

The operation in question took five long hours, but when it was over, SkyElf’s life was made considerably longer from the new lungs. His appearance and health soon became what they were before the cancer; his cobalt blue fur growing back along with his hair, and he was able to go back to his workout to get himself his muscles back.

The only thing he could do now was live his life; without cigarettes.

Sighing, SkyElf, slipped a shirt on over his head, wishing that he could smoke at least once a day, but everyone had pounced on him, yelling and screaming at him about getting cancer once more, and not being able to get new lungs the next time.

So, SkyElf just fought down his craving for a cigarette, and he played with his grandchild and lived with his family.

StarPryde’s arms slowly slid around his waist, hugging him gently as she rested her chin on his shoulder.

She had started to age as well, long gray hairs streaking through her hair and wrinkles slowly appearing on the edges of her eyes, mouth and on her forehead. She didn’t mind the gray hairs so much, saying that it was better to have them in her hair than on her face, always ending this statement by pointing at the gray fur around SkyElf and Nightcrawler’s eyes.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked softly, swaying slightly with him. SkyElf shrugged slightly, his tail curling around her waist slowly.

“I was thinking that I would like a cigarette actually.” He said playfully. He flinched when StarPryde tweaked his ear tip hard, frowning at him angrily.

“You can’t smoke!” she said. “You’ll get cancer again; and this time you won’t be able to get a new pair of lungs to save yourself!” Sighing, SkyElf shrugged a bit, turning around and hugging her.

“I know.” He said. “But those patches and the gum aren’t working like they should be! Besides, I would only smoke one a day.” Frowning, StarPryde phased through his arms and she left the room in a huff, not looking back. Shaking his head, SkyElf sighed and he looked up at the ceiling, silently asking God to help him deal with his headstrong but well-meaning wife before he left the room to go and see how his granddaughter was doing.

His granddaughter was laughing when he got to the bedroom door. Looking inside, he could tell why, and he smiled slightly, his tail curling up slightly as he leaned against the wall of her room.

They had painted the room sky blue and cotton candy pink, mixing them together as they painted scenes with Nymphs and Faeries in a fantasyland. Toys and stuffed animals were everywhere, making the room a veritable Disneyland for the child. There was also her crib, a large wooden thing that Logan had carved for her, and then had Piotr polish and paint it the same colors as the rest of the room.

Over her head, there would hang a little mobile that Pete, Bobby, and Gambit had made for her. It was made out of playing cards that had been permanently iced over by Bobby so that she could chew on them and not ruin them. When they were spun around slowly, an old Cajun lullaby would play with chimes that Pete had made by melting down and molding some old pipes and the like.

At the moment; Kurt, Phaser, her husband Josef, and Rahne were playing with Raven, making her laugh as they performed little stunts and the like for her. Turning into a full wolf, Rahne curled up on the floor and let the small child crawl over and curl up with her, tugging on her ears and tail as she gave them all a toothless grin.

She was a mixture of her mother and her father, who was a common human Phaser had rescued and then fallen in love with. She had her mother’s eyes and her hands, but the rest of her was “normal”, her hair curly and black and her feet small and with five toes each.

“She’s beautiful.” SkyElf nodded slightly, curling his tail around StarPryde’s waist as she stood beside him.

“She takes after all of the women in the family.” He whispered, tilting his head to one side and smiling slightly. “Her great-grandmother, her grandmother, and finally her own mother.”

“I’m sorry that I walked out on you.” StarPryde said, resting her head on his shoulder lightly. He kissed her on the top of her head lightly, smiling as he closed his eyes slowly.

“It’s nothing.” He said gently, his tail flicking it away. “That’s the good thing about being old, we don’t keep grudges going for years and years, right?” he asked. Smiling, StarPryde nodded and she kissed him on the cheek before she went over to play with her granddaughter.

“Raven! Where’s Raven?” she asked, bending down slightly and spreading her arms out wide. Giggling, Raven stopped tugging on Rahne’s tail and she crawled over to her grandmother, letting her sweep her into her arms and spin her around the room slowly. She clapped her tri-fingered hands in joy, gurgling all the while.

“Her mobile stopped playing the music.” Kurt explained to SkyElf as he walked up slightly. “It had stopped spinning and it woke her up and made her cry.” Looking at the mobile, SkyElf poked it with his tail lightly, making it turn and start to play music again.

“It’s not broken is it?” he asked. Kurt shook his head, poking the mobile with his own tail once to make sure.

“No, I think it just stopped turning.” He said, shaking his head a bit. “Maybe we can talk Forge into doing something about that? Maybe do something to that it will keep turning and playing the music for as long as we want it to?” SkyElf, shrugged faintly, letting Raven play with his tail.

“It’s worth a try.” He said. “She really loves this mobile. It would be a shame if it was broken.” Kurt nodded, placing his hands on his hips as he looked at it.

“Yeah. She really likes this thing doesn’t she?”

“It makes you want to have one of your own doesn’t it?” SkyElf asked slyly. Kurt swatted at him lightly with his tail, laughing softly.

“Don’t you start that again!” he said. “I haven’t found the right woman yet, so stop trying to guilt me into getting married and having a child!”

“Well what are you waiting for?” SkyElf asked, placing his hands on his hips. “You’re mother and I aren’t getting any younger, and your sister has all ready given us a grandchild to spoil. All we need is one from you!” Rolling his eyes, Kurt shook his head.

“You’re impossible.” He said.

“Thank you. Now where is my grandchild?” SkyElf asked, smiling faintly. Kurt punched him lightly on the arm.

“Wait a while, old man.” He said. “You can’t rush these things!” SkyElf poked him on the nose.

“You had just better give me a grandchild at some point when I’m still living.” He said. “I and your mother will make your life miserable if you don’t!” Kurt snorted softly.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He said.

In the afternoon, SkyElf was lying on his back in front of the TV, holding Raven over his head with one hand on her belly. The others were out, some on missions, and others to get some things from here and there, leaving him alone with his granddaughter.

“It’s just you and me, Raven.” He whispered softly, smiling at her. “And I think you and I are going to have lots of fun before anyone gets back!” Skillfully, he tossed her into the air and he sat up, catching her again easily, making her burst into fresh peals of laughter.

SkyElf and Raven had fun the rest of the afternoon by themselves. When Raven was done with being tossed around, he let her play with his tail while he prepared her lunch of mashed carrots and applesauce. He let her eat the applesauce, and then play with the mashed carrots when she was finished eating the applesauce. He cleaned up the mess and pulled out some of her favorite toys and stuffed dolls to let her play with while he cleaned up the rest of the house.

When SkyElf was finished, he was tired, but he continued to play with Raven, using his feet, hands, and tail to make her dolls dance for her. This made her laugh uproariously, and SkyElf smiled as he watched his granddaughter show her joy at his antics.

He watched his granddaughter play for a while with a lazy smile, his tail curling around his ankles slightly.

This was what his life had led up to; him and his granddaughter playing together. Never in all of his years on his home world had he thought that he would ever have children, let alone grandchildren to raise and play with. Yet here he was, an old man watching his granddaughter stack hoops onto a plastic pole from the biggest to the smallest ones.

Things couldn’t be better for him. Every day he thanked God for giving him so many things; from escaping his world with StarPryde, all the way down to his granddaughter Raven that was now sitting on his lap, yawning up at him as she curled up and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Smiling, SkyElf slowly got up and he cradled her in his arms as he went and laid down on his bed, looking down at the tiny thing in his arms. Tilting his head to one side, he looked down at her and his eyes slowly drooped down.

He loved this life of his, and he was grateful to the Shi’ar for making it last longer for him and his family. If not for them, he would not be here now, falling asleep with his granddaughter sleeping his arms.

A few hours later, the others come back, laughing and talking about this and that.

“Nightcrawler, go and get that husband of mine! We’re going out for dinner tonight.” StarPryde said, helping Fay unpack the groceries. Nodding, Nightcrawler went into the bedroom. Stopping, he smiled and shook his head slightly.

“StarPryde!” he whispered. “Come quick!”

“What’s going…”

“Shh!” he hissed. Cocking an eyebrow, StarPryde fell silent and she looked into the room. Slowly, she smiled and she shook her head slightly.

SkyElf was still sleeping, Raven resting on his chest, looking around the room with her thumb in her mouth quietly.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:contentThat was so adorable, I love the stories with your version of LS Kurt, they are always so sweet.:*)
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Rowena »

SKYELF IS ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for Shi'ar technology! Hip-hip-HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, erm, sorry, got a bit carried away there....

Anyway... Oh, wow. This story was terrific! I'm really sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, but school and siblings and school and writing and school... *tired sigh* My siblings are still fighting to wrestle control of the Internet away from me, *get back! back I say!* but the semester's over now and it's night time, so I finally have time to read! YIPPEE!!!!!! And what a wonderful treat this story was to come back to!!!!!!!! It was so sweet and lovely and touching and descriptive! *happy sigh*

Well done! I adored it. SkyElf is alive! YAY! :D

:bamf
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Doe A Deer

Post by Lauren »

Kurt was sunning himself on a rock in the forest when he heard a twig snap gently not too far away from where he was. Opening his eyes, he looked over to the left, tilting his head to one side slightly as he waited to see what it was. His tail curled up slowly, the tip flicking up and down a bit.

“Who is out there?” he called out, cocking an eyebrow slightly. When he got no answer, he frowned slightly, still trying to see who it was. “Logan, if that is you out there…” he warned, slowly getting to his feet. When he finally saw what it was, he froze, catching his breath slightly.

It was a doe, a young one in fact, looking around in confusion. Its ears worked either way, trying to pick something up. When it saw Kurt, it froze, going into the classic deer-in-headlights pose, with one front leg raised and ready to run for it.

Kurt stayed where he was, not wanting to scare the doe away. His tail swayed slightly as he tried to think of what he was going to do. Slowly, he crouched down, curling his tail around himself as he tried to look as unthreatening as possible to the doe.

“It’s all right.” He whispered gently. “I’m sorry for yelling at you before. I thought you were someone else!” The doe slowly bent down its head, picking at a few bits of grass for a moment before it looked back up at him.

“That’s right.” He whispered, slowly sliding down onto all fours. “Just keep going about your business, deer. I won’t hurt you.” Very slowly, he started to crawl towards the doe, his tail flicking back and forth slowly.

The doe looked up at him a few times, tilting its ears towards him slightly to see what he was about. When she felt that she was not in danger, she stretched out her neck and started to pull at some leaves over her head.

Kurt smiled and stopped when he was only a few inches away from the doe. Carefully, he stretched out a hand and he touched her neck. The doe stiffened at first, poised to run, but she soon relaxed and turned her head to look at him, licking his hand lightly to show that it was all right.

Smiling, Kurt slowly stood up and he stroked her head and back, whispering softly to her as she continued to look around for someone or something.

“Are you lost?” he asked, tilting his head to one side. “Maybe strayed away from your parents?” The doe looked over at him, and flattened her ears slightly as she wondered where they were.

Her ears suddenly pricked up and she looked over her shoulder, letting out a happy noise. Following her gaze, Kurt smiled faintly when he saw a stag and two baby deer looking at him and the doe. This must b the mother in their family.

He removed his hand when the stag made a threatening motion, and he took a few steps back to show that he meant no harm. The doe looked back at him and licked his cheek once before she turned and ran off to be with her family.

Kurt watched the four gallop off with a faint smile, tilting his head to one side slightly.

Logan wasn’t going to believe this when he told him later on!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:eekWas that an inspired work? Very sweet. Me and my dad used to drive the back roads to his work when he still worked on land and there would be two or three family groups of deer that would bend under fence wires or jump over them to get into cow grazing feilds, we got to go pet them because they were so used to people coming in and out of that road.

Brings back memories.....*sigh*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Brothers

Post by Lauren »

Kurt didn’t understand any of it, but he knew that he had to stop his blood brother before he killed any more children from the village. Growling softly, he leapt forward, taking hold of the wrist connected to the hand that held the dagger, making Stefan swear and spin around, trying to throw Kurt off of him.

“Let go of me!” he screamed as the two wrestled back and forth over control of the blade. “I need to kill the demon!”

“Stefan, you’re mad.” Kurt said simply. “Give me the dagger and I can get you some help for this!”

“You’re with the demons aren’t you?” Stefan asked, narrowing his eyes slightly. “That’s why you look like one isn’t it?!” Stefan caught Kurt off guard by suddenly pushing the dagger forward, stabbing him in the shoulder and making him cry out painfully.

The two fought back and forth, Kurt’s shoulder bleeding badly as he tried to get the knife away from Stefan.

“Please, Stefan!” he cried, trying to think of what to do. “Give me the dagger!”

“You’re evil, just like the rest of them!” Stefan shouted.

“You know that’s not true.” Kurt said, easing up on his attacks and focusing on his defenses. “I’m not evil, and neither are you or these children. Please, put the dagger down!” Kurt could see tears coming to Stefan’s eyes, but Stefan still continued to fight him, making the knife arc and slash him across the cheek suddenly.

“I have to cleanse the world!” he said. “Stop getting in my way, Kurt!” he begged suddenly. Kurt looked at him sadly, shaking his head slightly.

“I can’t let you kill any more children, Stefan.” He said. “I can get you help if you would just let me! Please, let go of the knife!” Stefan shoved him, his hold still tight on the dagger.

But the hold had loosened up a bit.

Kurt noticed this, and he realized that his talking to him was helping the situation turn to his favor slowly and surely.

“Stefan, we can go back to the circus.” He said. “Margali and Jimaine will be able to help you with your troubles you know! All you have to do is let them. Now please, let go of the dagger.” Stefan shook his head slowly, tears falling down his cheeks as he weakly fought for the dagger.

“I can’t give it up now.” He whispered. “I have to cleanse the world.”

“But not by killing children.” Kurt said softly. “And not by hurting me either.” He added. “Now come, let go of the dagger.”

Stefan let go.

The dagger fell uselessly to the floor, making a small clattering noise at their feet. Kurt looked down at it, curling his tail around his right ankle slightly as he looked back up at his blood brother, who stood with his head bowed and his shoulders slumped. Smiling, he gently wrapped him up in his arms, rubbing his back a bit.

“It’s all right.” He whispered. “Stefan, we’ll get you some help for this. I promise.”

“I’m sorry.” Stefan whispered weakly, hugging his blood brother tightly. “I’m sorry.”

“Shh. I know you are.” Kurt nodded. “It’s all right now, Stefan. Don’t cry. We’re going to go back to the circus now all right? Come on.” Placing an arm around Stefan’s shoulders, Kurt led him into the woods and back to their home at the circus.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Sanity Snapped

Post by Lauren »

“How long has he been like this?”

“For over a year now.”

“But how did it start?”

“When he saw Rachel again after defeating TechNet and the Wolves. He and Rachel had wanted to make another crime fighting force called Excalibur to carry on Xavier’s dream about co-existence for Mutants and Humans, but Captain Britain, Kitty, and Meggan didn’t want to do it, leaving the two alone. Finally, Rachel left him alone on Muir Island with no one but Moira for company and nothing to do but think about the past.

“The doctors think that the second loss of family made his mind snap, and that’s why he’s like this.”

“We should have left a message or something with him and Kitty. Maybe this wouldn’t have happened then.”

“Don’t blame yourself, Logan. You couldn’t have known that Kurt would go insane from the two sudden losses.” Ororo said, resting a hand on his shoulder. They stood in front of a two-way mirror, looking at the pitiful creature inside that crouched in the corner of the room, writing on the wall with a red crayon that wouldn’t last much longer.

“Couldn’t Chuck do something about this?” Logan asked. “Like go into his mind and bring back his sanity or something like that?” Ororo shook her head sadly, tilting her head to one side.

“I asked him the same question when I found out about this.” She said. “Charles said that if he tried that, he would risk wiping out some of his memories, or end up just killing him or making his condition worse than it is now.”

“Worse? What can be worse than what he’s going through now?” Logan demanded, indicating Kurt as he howled and slashed at the padded walls when his crayon finally snapped and became useless to him.

“He could become a vegetable.” Ororo explained. “Or nothing but a gibberish creature that drooled and pissed on itself; forever needing someone’s help with everything he wanted to do.” Sighing, Logan shook his head a bit, unable to understand this.

“Can I at least go in and visit him?” he asked, raising his eyebrows slightly. Ororo shrugged slightly, checking a clipboard of Kurt’s medicine schedule.

“Rogue visited him yesterday, and he clawed her across the face when she got too close to him. She has three scars now from it.” She said. “But you can give it a try.” She added with a shrug. “He might be able to recognize you since you two were such close friends and all.” Nodding, Logan slowly walked up to the door and he unlocked it, taking a new box of crayons with him before he shut the door.

Kurt was wailing in Rom and German as he continued to slash his message on the wall he was facing, his tail lashing his back as if it was a whip, leaving large welts on it that bled when he struck them over and over again. A few times he clawed at the collar around his neck, which was needed to stop him from teleporting away from the hospital and getting lost in the outside world where he would most likely last only five minutes at the most.

The message he kept writing on the walls was; Gone. All of them dead and gone! The ones written in crayon looked jagged and childlike, and the ones he wrote with his claws looked like something Stephen King would put in his latest book or something.

Logan sighed softly, shaking his head a bit as he slowly took a few steps forward, using the same tactics that he would use if he were walking up to a scared and injured predator that could easily rip him apart.

“Kurt?” he whispered. Kurt stopped slashing his message into the walls, but he continued to wail and whip himself with his tail, rocking back and forth as he did so. “Kurt, it’s me.”

“All dead and gone.” Kurt whimpered in English. “All of them.”

“We’re not dead, Kurt.” Logan tried uselessly. “It’s me, Logan remember?”

“Wolverine wasn’t supposed to die.” Kurt snarled suddenly, whipping himself harder and drawing more blood. “He could heal himself and live on forever and ever if he wanted to!”

“I’m right here, Elf.”

Kurt whirled around, and Logan suddenly thought that he had made a big mistake by coming in here.

He had taken to clawing at his face for a while, until the doctors had finally put a stop to that by giving him tons of medication when he started to show any of the warning signs that he would try it again. His cheeks and brow were covered in horrible and jagged slash wounds, all of them milky white under his fur. Just under his eyes, there were two long and deep slash wounds from him dragging his claws as deeply as he could into his flesh during a sudden bout of misery and terror.

His hair was wild, a few patches torn out when the nightmares became too intense for him to handle. The rest of it was filthy from not being washed, and large clumps stuck together with sweat and filth. When the doctors really wanted him to take a bath and wash his hair, they were forced to bind his hands and feet tightly to do so.

His arms were bandaged up tightly from the elbows down, due to the bites he constantly gave himself, and the times when he would scratch and claw at his arms until they bled heavily. His legs were in the same condition; bandaged from the knees down.

He was not eating well, and the bones in his face were becoming more and more visible because of this. The doctors were sometimes forced to hold him down and force his mouth open to feed him something. This made him hate them even more, and he sometimes lashed out and attacked them before they could restrain him and force-feed him once more.

Baring his fangs at Logan, Kurt hissed, lashing his back a few more times before he stopped and went back to just staring at the wall, trying to find an empty space to write his message again.

“Go away!” he snarled, sensing that Logan was still there. “I don’t know you! I hate you!”

“Elf…”

“I’m not an Elf!” Kurt raged, getting to his feet suddenly. He lunged at Logan and would have gouged out his eyes with his claws if Logan had not caught him by his wrists and held him off.

“Stop it, Elf.” Logan said. “You need to stop it!” Kurt suddenly whimpered, pulling at his trapped wrists.

“Let me go.” He begged, tears falling down his scarred cheeks. “In the name of God, let me go! I don’t want to be beaten again!” When Logan let him go, Kurt fell in a heap on the floor, sobbing brokenly.

“You couldn’t do that to me if my friends were alive.” He said. “They would have helped me get away from you. Wolverine would have killed you and made you sorry for hurting me like that!” he said, hugging himself tightly.

Shaking his head, Logan crouched down and he reached out a hand to fix a wild tuft of hair that was hanging in front of Kurt’s eyes. Kurt flinched away from his touch, hissing softly at him once more and baring his fangs at him angrily. Pulling his hand away, Logan sighed and shook his head once more, holding out the box of crayons as a kind of peace offering.

“I’m a friend, Kurt.” He said, figuring that Kurt would never believe that he was Logan ever again. “I brought these for you to write on the walls with if you wanted to.” Kurt looked at the box suspiciously, narrowing his eyes a bit. He poked it with his tail, tilting his head to one side slightly as he looked back up at Logan.

“It’s all right.” Logan assured him, opening the top to show him the crayons inside. “They’re just crayons.” Kurt instantly snatched them away, hissing at Logan before he ran on all fours to another corner of the room, pouring the crayons out of the box and poking them lightly with his tail, as if he could still remember how to count them.

“I’m so sorry about this, Kurt.” Logan said, looking at his friend sadly. “I can’t believe this has happened to you.” Kurt looked up at him, his tail curling up slightly like a snake’s. He crouched in on himself, looking as if he was thinking about something.

Finally, he uncurled from his position and he crawled up to where there was a large slash in the wall. Reaching inside, he took out a pile of papers and he crawled up to Logan, laying them at his feet like a peasant giving his king a special kind of gift. Crouching down on his haunches, he bowed his head, waiting to hear what Logan had to say about the papers.

Cocking an eyebrow slightly, Logan sat down and he looked at the papers, laying them out one by one.

They were drawings, each one a picture of one of the X-men. They looked like they were done by a child, but it was obvious which one was which member of the X-men. The one with red all around his head was obviously Scott, and the one that was a red bird was obviously Jean after she received the Phoenix. The black and white crayon had been used up completely when Kurt drew a picture of Ororo, her stick arms spread out wide as lightning streaked through the blue sky.

The pictures continued on in this fashion, and Logan couldn’t help the tears that welled up when he saw the last picture.

Kurt had drawn himself, a simple blue stick figure with a tail, with an arm around the shoulders of a yellow and black figure with three claws poking out of his stick arms. It was obviously supposed to be him and Logan together and in their costumes.

“I miss them.” Looking up, Logan saw Kurt lying on his side, his head resting on his one hand as he looked at him drowsily. “I want to be with them, but the men with needles won’t let me. They keep giving me bad candy to eat. The candy makes me sleepy and sad all the time. And sometimes… They stick me with needles that make me sleep for hours, and it makes me cry but they don’t care. They hate me here.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Logan said softly. “But I don’t think your friends would want you to join them just yet.”

“Why not?” Kurt asked. Logan raked his brain for some kind of good excuse.

“Because they’d be sad if you kept hurting yourself like this just to be with them again. I used to know one of them too you see.”

“Which one?” Kurt asked.

“The one called Wolverine.” Logan said sadly.

“He was my best friend.” Kurt said dreamily. “He was my big brother.”

“I’m sure he was.” Logan said, trying hard not to let his voice tremble. “And I’m also sure that he wouldn’t like it if you killed yourself. He would want you to live your life and keep drawing these pictures.”

“You think so?”

“I know so.” Kurt was silent, his tail rising and falling slowly as he thought about this.

“I won’t hurt myself anymore.” He said finally. “I want my brother Wolverine to be happy.”

“Oh I’m sure he’s very happy to hear that.”

“I like you.” Kurt said suddenly. “Who are you?” he asked. Looking around, Logan found a tattered blanket lying on the ground. Getting to his feet, he picked it up and laid it over Kurt gently.

“My name is… It’s Logan, Kurt.” Logan said. Kurt nodded faintly, yawning a bit.

“Logan… That’s a nice name.” He said dreamily. “Will you visit me tomorrow?” he asked, closing his eyes slowly. Logan nodded a bit, getting to his feet.

“Yeah, I’ll come visit you tomorrow, Kurt.” He said. “I’ll also bring you some more crayons, and maybe even sneak you in some chocolate.” Kurt sighed softly, his tail curling up slightly.

“That’s nice…” he murmured. “Good night, Logan.”

“Good night, Kurt.”

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That was sad yet sweet how Kurt does not remember Logan but befriends him, and thinks of wolverine as his brother. This made me cry.:*)
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Oh my god, I wanted to cry! :*) That was so beautiful! *sniffle sniffle* Truly inspired. Is there gonna be more? Half of me says that it's good on its own, and that the ending shouldn't be spoiled by packing in more, but the other half of me wants to see more heartwarming visits between Logan and Kurt! Maybe even Kurt getting back some of his memories!! Can't... Decide!! *splits into two halves and starts fighting with self* Bwuaaaaa!!!!
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Die Maus

Post by Lauren »

The school was having a problem.

It started small at first. A few pieces of food with nibbles in them, a couple of supplies also nibbled into, and finally there were the droppings.

The droppings were the ones that clued them in as to what their little problem was.

The word “little” being the most appropriate word in this.

It was mice, or rather; it was one mouse that was damned clever.

They couldn’t have a mouse around in the mansion! They had to get rid of it, for the health inspector’s sake at least. So, they set up traps and put out poisoned food, waiting for the mouse to take the bait and rid them of its existence.

All they had to do now was wait for the mouse to take the bait or get caught in a trap.

Kurt was in the kitchen, rummaging through the refrigerator for a midnight snack when he heard a snap, and a high pitched screeching noise. Flinching, he closed the fridge door and he looked for the source of the sound, wishing that the mouse would at least die before he had to go and get it.

No such luck.

The mouse had been trying to take the cheese on one of the traps with one paw, and it was its one paw that was trapped under the metal beam. It was a tiny thing, an auburn colored mouse with a slight crook in his tail.

Screeching, it thrashed around, starting to bite at its paw to get free of the trap.

Kurt knew that he would probably get in trouble for doing this, but there was no way that he could finish the little thing off like this. Crouching down, he gently cupped a hand around the mouse’s body, slowly picking it up and running into the kitchen to set it down on the table.

Friede, maus, friede!” he whispered softly, flinching slightly as the mouse nipped at his fingers to scare him away. “Give me a moment, maus!” When he had finally freed the mouse’s paw from the trap, he was forced to catch it as it tried to limp away from him.

“Now now.” He said, carrying it to the med lab in the palms of his hands gently. “I need to fix that paw of yours first, maus!” The mouse squeaked at him in response, slowly relaxing in his soft hands.

“Much better, danke.” he said, setting it down on a piece of cloth. With a needle and thread, Kurt carefully stitched up the mouse’s paw, which had been hanging on by a piece of flesh. When this was finished, he gently tied it up with some medical tape to keep it safe and clean.

“Much better?” he asked, smiling at the mouse as it sat on its haunches and proceeded to clean the fur that had been sticking up on its head. Kurt nodded sympathetically, gently stroking its head with one finger.

“I understand how you feel about the fur, maus.” he said. “I have that problem too sometimes!” Looking up at Kurt’s hand, the mouse reached up and licked the little cuts it had given him when it was panicking before. Kurt smiled, tilting his head to one side slightly.

“It’s all right.” He said. “They’re only little cuts.” Gently, he scooped the mouse up into his hands and he sat down in a chair, letting the mouse scamper over and over his fingers playfully.

“I think I should give you a name.” He said, letting the mouse scamper up his arm and rest on his shoulder. “It wouldn’t do any good to just call you maus now would it?” he asked. The mouse sat down on its haunches, looking around the room calmly as its nose twitched a bit.

“No, I need to think up a good name for you.” Kurt went on, looking around the room quietly. “Mickey seems a bit played out doesn’t it?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. The mouse placed a paw on his nose in agreement, slowly starting to climb up onto the top of Kurt’s head.

Mein Gott! You are such a curious little maus aren’t you?” he asked, laughing softly. “I know! You’re name shall be Neugierig! It’s German for curious! How do you like that?” Yawning, the mouse curled up and fell asleep on Kurt’s head. Chucking, Kurt gently picked the mouse up and carried him into his room, placing him on his desk on a pile of soft tissues for a bed.

“You don’t have to say anything.” He whispered. “I can see you like your new name.”

“You found the mouse?”

“Yes.”

“And you didn’t kill it?”

“No.”

“Why not?” Kurt sighed, placing his hands on his hips as he looked at Scott. It was the next morning, and Scott had come in to wake Kurt up when he saw the mouse playing with the tissues quietly. He had tried to crush the thing with his hand, but Kurt had stopped him, showing him the bandage on Neugierig’s paw.

“I wasn’t going to kill him!” Kurt said. “The mouse was trapped and trying to gnaw off its own paw. What did you want me to do, crush it with a hammer or something?”

“You could have thrown it in the trash outside.” Scott pointed out. Kurt growled, narrowing his eyes.

“Yes, that is just so humane.” He said, picking up Neugierig gently. “Get away from me, Scott. You’re making me angry.”

The rest of the faculty was apprehensive about Neugierig at first, but during breakfast, the mouse’s antics warmed them up and they agreed that Kurt had made the right choice in not killing him last night.

Neugierig reminded most of them of Mr. Jingles from The Green Mile; the mouse could do all of the same tricks, and even perform a few that even Mr. Jingles couldn’t do.

Neugierig slept with Kurt in his room. At first, the mouse would sleep on his dresser, curled up in a ball on the pile of tissues, but soon Kurt would wake up and find himself looking at Neugierig sleeping on the pile right beside his head. This surprised him at first, but soon he got used to it, and he would wake up with a smile, always finding his Neugierig resting beside him.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Nightmares

Post by Lauren »

Raven woke up to her eight-year-old son’s screams.

Snapping her eyes open, she instantly leapt out of bed, grabbing the gun that she kept by her bed at all times. Running into her son’s room, she flicked the light switch and she relaxed slightly when she saw that it wasn’t anything in the physical world happening to her son.

He was in the clutches of a nightmare, tossing and turning violently, his tail thrashing around wildly.

“Kurt,” Raven said, sitting down beside him and hugging him gently. “Kurt, wake up, honey!” Slowly, Kurt opened his eyes, coming out of his dream. When he saw that he was in his mother’s arms, he burst into tears and buried his face in the crook of her neck, hugging her tightly.

“What’s the matter, honey?” Raven asked, hugging him back gently. “Was it another bad dream?”

“Yes.” Kurt whimpered softly.

“Tell me what it was about.” Raven urged him, stroking his cobalt curls gently.

“You were running from a group of bad men.” Kurt said slowly. “You had me in your arms, and I was only a baby then. You went to the side of a waterfall and… You threw me over the side and I drowned, mommy!” This caused Kurt to burst into tears once more, hugging his mother even tighter.

“Oh Kurt.” Raven whispered softly, shaking her head slightly. “You know that I would never abandon you like that.”

“But it felt so real.” He whispered softly.

“Kurt, listen to me. I would and I will never abandon you like that. Do you understand?” she asked, looking him in the eyes. “I love you too much to do that to you. Do you believe that?” she asked. Kurt nodded slightly, sucking on the tip of his tail slightly.

“I believe you.” He said softly. Smiling, Raven nodded and she kissed him on the cheek.

“Good. Now go back to bed all right? You have a big day a head of you. You’re going to that new school remember?”

“Xavier’s school?” Kurt asked, wagging his tail excitedly. Raven nodded, stroking his head lightly.

“Exactly.” She said. “You’ll need your sleep if you don’t want to be grumpy when you get there all right?”

“All right.”

“That’s my baby.”

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:contentYet again you pluck at my heart strings as if they were a musical instrument. It is so refreshing to read stories with Raven acting as a mother instead of her usual insane evilness, which is absolutely fine, just it is a break. Danke, my Queen.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Snapped Sanity

Post by Lauren »

The doctors had tried to confiscate the bag of chocolate Logan came in with the next day. They had said that the sugar would worsen his condition and make him uncontrollable and hyper by the time Logan left him with the doctors once more.

Logan unsheathed his claws, and the doctors magically went away.

When he entered Kurt’s room, he found that he was looking at his back. Kurt was humming, rocking back and forth as he stared at the wall. It was one of the only untouched places in the room, and it served as Kurt’s “happy place” when he was in one of his moods, or he thought that someone would be coming to pay him a visit of some kind.

“Kurt?” Kurt turned around, looking at Logan uncertainly for a moment before he remembered him from yesterday. Smiling brightly, he lunged forward and hugged him around the waist tightly.

“You came back!” he said, wagging his tail like a dog. Logan smiled, sitting down beside him and placing the candy bag behind him to hide it.

“I said I would didn’t I?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. Kurt nodded, tilting his head to one side when he noticed the bag.

“What’s that?” he asked, poking the bag with his tail. Smiling, Logan picked up the bag and hid the contents from Kurt.

“Do you remember what I promised yesterday?”

“No.”

“Try.” Frowning, Kurt bit his bottom lip as he tried to remember. He hummed softly to himself, trying to remember what Logan had promised him before he went to sleep yesterday. Swaying slightly, he started to hit himself in the head with a fist, muttering angrily to himself in German for not remembering. Logan took a hold of his hand tightly.

“None of that.” He said sternly. Kurt bowed his head, tears falling down his cheeks silently. Sighing, Logan brushed his tears away gently. He placed the bag in Kurt’s lap, showing him the contents.

“I said I was going to bring some chocolate over.” He said. Kurt’s sadness was forgotten when he saw the brightly wrapped bars. He took one out and gave it to Logan before he took out one for himself. Before Logan could stop him, he took a bite out of the bar, wrapper and all.

“Yuck!” Kurt spit it out, shaking his head violently. Chuckling softly, Logan took the wrapper off and showed Kurt how to eat it. Kurt laughed softly, getting chocolate all around his mouth in a matter of minutes.

“We’re going to have to work on your eating manners, Kurt.” Logan laughed. He sobered up slowly, thinking about something. “Kurt? Would you like to leave this place sometime?”

“Hmm?” Kurt raised his eyebrows, curling his tail up a bit.

“Would you like to leave?” Logan repeated. Kurt smiled brightly and he nodded, clapping his hands together.

“Yes!” he cried. “Oh yes! Can I go with you, Logan?” he asked. Logan wiped his hands on his pants as he stood up, smiling at Kurt.

“I’ll try to pull some strings for that to work.” He said. “Hopefully you’ll be able to leave with me soon enough.” Kurt took hold of Logan’s hand and rested the palm on his brow.

“I like you.” He said. “My brother Wolverine would have liked you too.”

Logan faced a lot of resistance to the idea of letting Kurt come back with him to the mansion; both from the doctors and the faculty from the school itself. Both sides pointed out the fact that Kurt still suffered severe depression and swift mood swings, and that they still weren’t sure about all of the things that would set Kurt off into a bout of violence towards either himself or others.

“We just can’t risk that, Logan.” Charles said, trying to calm the angry man down a bit. “It wouldn’t be fair to Kurt or us if we took him out of the hospital prematurely.”

“He believes that we’re all dead, Logan.” Ororo added. “If we took him back to the mansion and people kept saying that we were alive over and over again, who knows what might happen to him from that sudden realization?”

“But what if it turns out to be a good thing?” Logan countered, placing his hands on his hips. “What if taking him back to the mansion is exactly what Kurt needs to get back his sanity and memories of us?”

“He does remember us, Logan. He just believes that we died in that explosion.” Scott corrected. Logan growled softly, crossing his arms over his chest.

“I can’t believe this.” He said. “None of you will take him back! After all the years he’s been on the team with us, and you all just want to leave him in that damned hospital!”

“It’s the best place for him.” Charles said.

“He hates it there!”

“Of course he does.” Scott said. “Most inmates do when they have the problems Kurt does.”

“If you all refuse to take him out of there, at least tell the doctors to leave him alone. He hates them a lot.”

“Logan, we can’t impose upon the men keeping Kurt alive.”

“They keep giving him medication and shots! Not to mention holding him down and forcing food down his throat.”

“Well maybe if Kurt would eat the food by himself they wouldn’t need to force-feed him now would they?” Logan drew his claws and lunged forward, being held back by Piotr before he could stab Scott in the face.

“Don’t you dare blame Kurt for this!” he raged. “It’s not his fault that Kitty and Rachel left him like that!”

“Logan, Scott, both of you calm down.” Charles said, slowly thinking of what to do. “I may have a solution that you both will like.”

“What is it?”

“If you do not want the doctors to give Kurt the medication and shots, then they won’t. You will be Kurt’s caretaker from now on at the hospital. When Kurt’s mood swings become less frequent and violent, we will have another talk about letting him come and live with us at the mansion.

“Is this satisfactory to both parties?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. Logan and Scott stared daggers at each other for a moment before Logan finally nodded his head a bit.

“Yeah.” He said. “I agree.”

“So do I.”

“Good. Then I suggest that we move on to the next assignment now, shall we?”

Kurt looked up at Logan expectedly the next morning, sitting on his haunches and wagging his tail a bit.

“Can I go?” he asked. When Logan shook his head, he frowned, his tail stopping slowly. “Why not?” he asked, tilting his head to one side.

“Not for a while anyway.” Logan said, sitting down. “We have to see if your mood swings and temper will get better first.”

“Who said that?” Kurt snapped, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

“The man who’s the head of the place where I live named Chuck.” Logan explained slowly. “It doesn’t mean that you can’t come, you just have to control yourself first.”

“I can control myself just fine!” Kurt shouted, getting to his feet angrily. “I never lose my temper!”

“Kurt…”

“You just don’t want to take me, Logan!” He said, hot tears falling down his cheeks as his fists trembled at his sides.

“That’s not it at all, Kurt. I wanted to take you out now but…”

“Liar!” Kurt howled, his tail slashing the air. He pointed a trembling finger at Logan, tears continuing to fall down his cheeks. “Get out!”

“Listen to me…”

“Get out!”

“Not until you let me finish.”

Kurt lunged at him so suddenly that Logan was thrown onto his back and he gave out a surprised shout when Kurt slashed his claws into his face and neck, screeching wildly at him. Blood splattered on the ground and a few times on the wall as the two rolled around; Kurt trying to kill Logan, and Logan healing and trying to get Kurt off of him.

Finally, he was able to shove Kurt away, making him bang his head on the floor. Getting to his feet, Logan panted softly, the large and ugly slashes on his face healing slowly. Kurt lay where he had fallen, his body trembling violently.

“Kurt…”

“You hate me.”

“No, I…”

“Go away!” Kurt curled up into a fetal position, covering his head with his arms. His tail thrashed about in agony as he sobbed. Logan just stood for a while, staring at his friend sadly before he finally turned around and left him alone.

Slowly, Kurt uncurled himself and when he saw that he was alone, he narrowed his eyes and hissed softly. He charged at the door on all fours, slamming into it head first. His head started to bleed, but he ignored this as he banged his head into the door a few times, howling swears at the lying traitor Logan.

When his rage against the door was finished, he started to rip and tear at the walls again, screeching and howling wildly as padding flew all over the place. His wounded head splattered blood everywhere, but his madness gave him the strength he needed to continue.

Throwing himself to the ground, he started to slash at himself again, cutting deeply into his arms and legs once more with his claws, still screaming and howling wildly.

The doctors came in a few minutes later, armed with their hated needles. Kurt snarled and pressed his back up against the corner, baring his fangs at them savagely. When they tried to stick him, he fought tooth and claw with them, wounding a few them very badly before one of the needles stuck him in the neck.

Kurt staggered back, pulling the needle out of his neck slowly. Hissing, he crushed it in his hand and threw it to the ground, stomping on it with his foot. Looking up at the doctors, he slowly started to come towards them before he finally collapsed in a bloody heap on the floor, moaning softly.

“I told you it wouldn’t have worked.” Scott told Logan when he heard what had happened.

Even Charles didn’t stop Logan from breaking Scott’s nose and collarbone for that unnecessary remark.

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Very nice job on that last one! I don't, however, think Scott is that much of a pain in the ass.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I disagree with you, Shecat, but then again I just hate Scott.:D Very well written, must be really hard for Logan to see Kurt like that, it makes me want to cry.:(
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Yay! More insanity story!
Ohhh... Poor Kurt... I feel like I just wanna walk right up to him and give him a big hug and a fresh box of crayons!! ^_^ That is, if he wouldn't try and claw my eyes out before I could get near him... o_O
DOWN WITH SCOTT!! BOOO!!! :D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!