Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Yay! The return of Lauren sempai! ^_^ Haven't read one of your stories in a long time. Loved this one. The bloooood... *evil cackle* I love how it all seems like a bad dream somehow, and then you discover that it is. ^_^ Well, sorta...
Heheh, blue b*tch blows bullets into bad guy. :D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Who said anything about that first part being a dream?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

I know, but it kindof was... *shrug* Anyway, write some more stuff!! *poke* :evil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hi Mom 2

Post by Lauren »

Everyone showed up in the study a few minutes later, Bobby a bit mussed up from his beating.

“I trust you saw what was on the new just now.” Xavier said.

“Is it a Mutant doing this?” Ororo asked.

“Yes, but I’m still not sure whether or not it is a single Mutant or a group of them.”

“I bet it’s a group.” Kurt said. “Anyone who got out of that complex would have an agenda against those people.” Scott cocked an eyebrow slightly.

“Would one of those people happen to be you by any chance?” he asked. Kurt narrowed his eyes angrily, his tail flicking to one side.

“You weren’t hesitant with killing them when the Brotherhood asked you too.” He pointed out. “Jean was the one who stopped you!”

Xavier sighed softly, rubbing his temples slightly.

“Both of you…Stop it right now.” He said sternly. Reluctantly, Kurt shut his mouth and turned back to Xavier, his tail twitching angrily.

Outside the mansion:

The man was there to sell the school something.

Raven tilted her head to one side, looking the man over. He had textbooks with him, meaning that Xavier had an appointment with him. If she just…

“Excuse me.” Turning around, the salesman from one of the textbook companies found himself looking at one of Xavier’s students, the one named Scott Summers.

“The Professor told me to come get you.” He said. “He’s in the woods teaching a class.”

“But how did...?”

“You’re early.” He said simply. “Let me take those books and just follow me.” The salesman was still confused about the fact that he had known he would be coming now, but he shrugged it off and followed him into the trees.

A quick twist of the neck later and Raven was standing in front of the door, in the form of the salesman with the textbooks under one arm and pushing the doorbell with her free hand.

When Xavier heard the doorbell, he mentally cursed to himself.

“I forgot all about the man from the textbook company.” He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “Jean, would you take care of him please? Keep him distracted until I’m finished.” Nodding, Jean got up and left the room.

When she opened the door, she cocked an eyebrow slightly in confusion. The man standing at the door had the textbooks, but the look on his face…it just didn’t fit with everything else.

“I’m here to see Xavier?” the man asked.

“Yes, he’s busy at the moment, but you can wait in the den if you’d like.” Jean said, smiling a bit.

“Very well.” The man nodded.

“Would you like something to drink? We still have some coffee.” Jean offered once she brought him into the den.

“Coffee would be fine.” He said. Once Jean was gone, Raven turned into her and walked off, looking for where the others were.

She was going to walk by the study when she saw the others there. Stopping, she slowly entered and sat down, looking around at all of them.

She stopped when she saw her baby, looking at her in confusion.

“Um Jean?” Xavier asked. “What about the salesman?” Xavier asked. Raven ignored him and stared at her baby intently.

“Jean?”

That’s when the real Jean entered the room and looked at her doppelganger in confusion.

“Who..?”

Raven kicked the table up, startling Scott and knocking him out of his chair. Before anyone could react, she was running out the door and slipping through the woods; her mind too warped and disturbed for Xavier and Jean to be able to take control of her mind.

“Who the hell was that?” Kurt asked aloud.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

:LOL Mysty should work on her timing, neh? I can't wait for more!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Wo0! The Queen is back!!!!

_---__---__---_---___----

Ok....
When I started reading this story, I thought it looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it...did you post this on another site?...hmmm might have been dejavu:shrug btu the last part didn't seem familiar.

It's a good story:thumbup
Can't wait for more, and it's a pleasure to see the master back to work:bow
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

the part where mystique kills Cornelius is from a short story floating around on this thread somewhere. I just expanded it.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Oh! Ok> I'm happy to know that wasn't my insanity working on me...*pheww*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hi Mom 3

Post by Lauren »

Days Later:

Xavier’s plan was a simple one. He split the X-men into two teams and assigned each one to one of the remaining former workers of the Weapon X program. Logan, Kurt, Hank, Jean-Paul, and Warren were one team, and Ororo, Jean, Bobby, and Scott were on the other.

“I hate this.” Logan said for the hundredth time.

Kurt sighed, looking into the house they were assigned to protect from the killer or killers.

“I hate this too.” He admitted. “But the Professor said we had to protect these people and try to catch whoever has been killing those responsible for the Weapon X program.”

“Leave it to Chuck to make us protect the same bastards who would have gladly used us like Hounds and kill us when we became useless.” Logan growled. Kurt nodded grimly, pursing his lips a bit.

“I know a lot about the man he assigned us to protect.” He said, holding up his arm. If one were to look closely, they would see round burn spots up and down the inside of his arm.

“He used me for his personal ashtray.” Logan growled deep in his throat, his claws coming out on their own as he slashed at the balcony rail, removing a sizable chunk from it.

“I still don’t see why we have to protect these people in the first place!” he said.

“It’s quite simple really.” Hank said, walking up to them. “It was a Mutant that got into our school. A Mutant that can change their looks and infiltrate any place they want to. Now, the news said that the killers always looked different. Couldn't it be possible that the Mutant that got into the school was the same one killing off these people?

“The Professor does not want anything to forge a bigger wedge in the Mutant/Human relations. That’s why he wants us to stop this Mutant as soon as possible.”

Logan snorted. “So Chuck is just doing this for appearances?”

“In a matter of speaking, yes.” Hank nodded with a smile, adjusting his spectacles. “Lovely of him isn’t it?” he asked sarcastically.

Jean-Paul was in the kitchen with Warren making a sandwich.

They were still facing opposition from the man they were supposed to be protecting however.

“I didn’t ask for you freaks help!” he spat, leaning on the doorway. “You just come barging in here, and now you’re eating my food!”

“We can’t protect you and your kids on empty stomachs you know.” Jean-Paul said. “So stop bitching before I come over there and smack you.”

“I’d like to see you try, faggot!”

“Jean-Paul…” Warren was about to say. In a blur Jean-Paul was gone and he had all ready punched the man five times in the face before he came back to finish making the sandwiches as fast as he could.

“Not one word, Wings.” He said; his eyes narrowed to hide the tears that stung his eyes. “Not one.”

Meanwhile:

Raven had easily escaped from the X-men that day she was caught. She ran deep into the woods and stayed hidden until she was sure they had stopped looking for her.

Then, she sat under a tree and raged.

She raged at the black fur.

She raged at the yellow brimstone flowing from his lips.

She raged at the thin milk white scars easily seen under his fur.

But most of all… She raged at the fact that he lived when he should have died so many years ago in Bavaria.

She had wanted to save him from the torment that was the Human race, and yet he had survived and faced the worst the Human race could offer him so far.

She had to fix this… but how?

The answer came to her immediately, as she remembered letting her baby slip through her fingers and plunge down the waterfall.

The only way to save her baby from more torture was to KILL her baby.

That was the only way she could save him…

Standing up, Raven calmly pulled out her revolver and reloaded it, snapping it shut easily.

First, she had to take care of the S.H.I.E.L.D men, and then she would take care of her baby.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Woahhhh... o_O; Mystique is pretty warped, yo... Must read more!! ^_^

StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Lauren's Stories!

Post by StarLightCrawler »

i have been gone to long.....
Any way i agree with Mistress D she is vert warped in this...
I like it ^^
Hope to read more soon.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

:o Mysty's psycho.......

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Psycho Mistique, psycho Mystique, psycho Mystique,psycho Mystique....Bring on more psycho Mystique!!!!:crazed:toothy
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
Psycho Mistique, psycho Mystique, psycho Mystique,psycho Mystique....Bring on more psycho Mystique!!!!:crazed:toothy
I wholeheartedly agree, mon ami.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hi Mom 4

Post by Lauren »

That Night:

Kurt was stuck on night patrol.

Growling softly, Kurt lay down on his back and looked up at the stars, placing his hands behind his head.

He hated this. He and the others really hated the man they were supposed to be protecting, and when they asked Jean if they could switch, she had laughed for five minutes before saying no to them.

Jean-Paul and the man butted heads more than anyone else in the house in fact, and Logan was forced to hold the boy back on several occasions when he had wanted to leap out and kill the man with his bare hands.

Everyone had shared Jean-Paul’s feelings, but they had their orders and they had to protect the man from harm; not cause it.

Movement caught the corner of Kurt’s eye. Frowning slightly, he got to his feet and flicked his tail to one side, tilting his head to one side.

Slowly, he crouched down and crawled on all fours towards where he thought he had seen the movement.

He saw Raven as she slipped through the window and he immediately whispered a red alert into his walkin talkie to the others. Then he leapt through the window after her, surprising her.

Raven stood still, looking like a deer in headlights as the others came into the room, flipping on the light switch.

Kurt couldn’t help but gasp softly, looking at Raven in awe.

The side of her mouth twitched slightly, and she slowly smiled at him, her hand slowly going into her pocket.

“My baby…” she whispered, taking out the gun slowly.

“Elf, look out!” Logan shouted, leaping forward and lashing out with his claws.

That’s when Raven went into autopilot.

Making her bones extremely light and flexible, she twisted around, kicking out at Logan, catching him just under his jaw with a sharp clacking of teeth. Moving almost like a specter, she flipped and dodged over the others, firing one shot that struck Jean-Paul in the knee, stopping him from being able to attack her.

Only Kurt and Logan were left in fighting condition when she was done, one because of his healing factor and the other because she had purposely not attacked him.

Running out of the room, Raven reached the man and put a bullet into his filthy black brain before Logan leapt at her, his claws out and thirsty for blood.

Raven turned just in time to get one claw deep into her thigh. Screaming in agony, she emptied the rest of her clip into Logan’s head, making sure he would stay down for a while and allow her to escape.

That’s when her baby struck from behind, appearing behind her in a puff of yellow smoke. He grabbed her tightly around the waist and teleported her several times before stopping on the roof, shoving her to the ground to try and daze her.

She fell to the ground, but she shook her head and looked up at him glittering yellow eyes.

“I was going to wait and kill the last people on the list.” She whispered softly, standing up straight, one hand tightly clamped over her wound. “I really was before I saved you, but I think I can do it now.”

“Just give up now.” Kurt said, trying to sound more confident than he was feeling. What was it about this woman that made him so uncomfortable around her? And why was she calling him her baby?

While her baby was trying to talk to her, Raven quietly slipped a single red bullet into her gun.

“Take a nap, baby.” She whispered softly.

“Was?” Before Kurt could react, Raven fired, hitting him in the neck easily. With a thud he fell to the ground.

Walking up slowly, Raven crouched down beside him and gently stroked the fur on his cheek. It should have been the same shade of blue as herself; but the Humans had ruined that, turning his fur onyx black.

“I’ll fix that soon, baby.” She whispered softly. “I promise.”

When Logan’s healing factor finally finished up, he got to his feet and tried to sniff out the blue bitch, growling deeply in his throat.

When he found that she and Kurt were both missing, he swore and called up Jean, swearing as he told her what had happened.

Raven’s Lair:

He could hear a large group of people, shouting angry things in German. Most of them had something to do about killing the witch and the demon child.

He could feel himself being jostled as someone was running and carrying him away somewhere. She was sobbing and whispering things about saving the baby from the bad men.

Then he heard the sound of rushing water, and then nothing else.

Kurt woke with a jolt, which immediately made him cry out as his neck started to scream in agony.

“Is my baby hungry?”

Looking up, Kurt saw the crazy blue woman standing near a stove, stirring something in a small pot.

She smiled, her head tilting to one side.

“You were whimpering in your sleep.” She said. “And…you had an accident.” That’s when Kurt felt the familiar wet warmth between his legs, and he blushed deeply.

“Don’t worry, baby.” Raven said, stopping her stirring and going to a pile of clothes in the corner of the room near her computer. “I can give you something else to wear.”

“Who are you?” Kurt asked, looking around the room. It was filthy, and the only ways to escape were through the door and through the window. He was in an apartment building; that was all he could get for sure at the moment. Raven laughed softly, giving him a pair of sweatpants.

“My baby is very nosy isn’t he?” she asked, tapping his nose lightly with the tip of her finger. She nodded and clapped her hands together. “Yes, he sure is a nosy little baby! But he must be a hungry baby now! I’m such a bad mother by not giving my baby food first!”

“Just tell me your name!” Kurt demanded, changing while she had her back turned. Raven hummed an old German lullaby as she poured soup into a bowl and gave it to him.

“Now eat it all up, baby.” She said. “This is the last thing mommy is going to make you before she has to take care of you forever to keep the bad men away.”

The bad men away…

Kurt swiftly tried to teleport, but his neck screamed in agony and he cried out, dropping the bowl and making it shatter.

“Naughty baby!” Raven said, frowning slightly. “You broke mommy’s plate and tried to escape from mommy! Luckily, mommy put a bullet in you that stops you from using your powers! You have such a smart mommy, baby!”

“What the hell are you talking about?!” Kurt demanded angrily. “Why do you keep calling me baby and yourself mommy?! What the hell is wrong with you, lady?!”

Raven slowly frowned, opening a cupboard and taking out her gun. Before Kurt could do anything, she shot him twice; once in the shoulder and the other in his side.

“Naughty baby.” She whispered softly. “Making mommy angry and have to take care of you earlier than she wanted! You should be happy you have such a good mommy to take care of you!”

Kurt was curled up on the ground, inserting his finger in the hole to try and stop the bleeding. When he looked down, he saw that the blood was black… the crazy bitch had hit his kidney!

Slowly, Raven sat down in a rocking chair, rocking back and forth slowly as she looked down at her baby.

“I gave birth to you.” She said softly. “You came out as sleek as a fish from the water. Then…your daddy betrayed me…”

Kurt’s eyes slowly grew wide as he listened to the crazy woman’s story, not wanting to believe it, but unable not to.

Logan lifted his nose up and took a deep whiff, growling deeply in his throat.

“I’ve got the scent.” He whispered to Warren. “You get ‘Ro and One-eye and tell them to get ready to back me up.”

“Where is he?” Warren asked, placing his hands on his hips. Looking up, Logan narrowed his eyes at the tall apartment buildings.

“In one of those.” He said simply.

“How the hell are you going to know which one?”

Calmly, Logan tapped his nose and without further ado, he walked off, stalking his prey.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

*awed silence* :o
Yup, Mysti's gone off the deep end. ...Great story!! >u< I practically died when she shot Kurt in the neck. I was like "OMG!! Did she really kill him?!?! OMGWFTROTFLMAOBBQ!!111one"

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

Heh. *sings* Mysty's off the deeep-end.........

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

*Laughs manically like Invader Zim* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough cough*

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

*squealy laugh like Gir* Eeeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeeeeeeee!! :D

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hi Mom 5

Post by Lauren »

“You’re lying.” Kurt whispered, coughing up some blood. Shaking her head, Raven walked up to him slowly and wiped the blood away, ignoring the fact that he flinched away and growled softly.

“I don’t lie, baby.” She said, looking at the wound in his side. “I’m your mommy! Now let me see that.” Calmly, she pressed some cloth drenched in peroxide and other medical things onto the wound, making Kurt cry out in pain.

“Babies always cry when their mommies clean their wounds.” She giggled. “But this will make you last a little longer, so we can keep talking.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“I all ready told you, baby. To stop the bad men from hurting you!” Raven said. “When you go to Heaven, the bad men can’t get to you, and you’ll be safe forever!”

“How can you see you’re protecting me when you’re the one causing me pain?” Kurt asked through clenched teeth.

Raven froze, her eyes growing wide slightly.

“Yes, you’re being just like them by hurting me.” He nodded. “What you should do is let me go and get medical help and…”

“I’m a good mother.” Raven whispered weakly. “I would never make my baby suffer.” As she spoke, Kurt was forced to bite his tongue as she pressed the cloth harder against his wound.

“You’re mad.” He whispered softly. Raven giggled softly, shaking her head.

“Children always rebel from their parents.” She explained calmly. “It’s nature’s way, but I won’t let that happen. You will never go away from me again!”

That’s when she heard someone charging through one of the doors.

“Who is that?” she asked, standing up.

“One of my friends.” Kurt said. “I suggest that you let me go before you get yourself in trouble!”

“Hush up baby!” Raven said angrily, loading up her gun. “You’re friends are ever so naughty! I don’t want my baby being influenced by such hooligans like them!” So saying, she charged out of the room, meeting Logan halfway down the stairs.

“I can smell Kurt’s blood bitch.” Logan growled, his claws out and ready. “Now step aside before I make you move!”

“Naughty beastly man! Filling my son’s head with such nasty thoughts!” she snarled, aiming the gun and firing. Logan ducked his head easily and charged at her, his claws hungry for blood.

Effortlessly, Raven kicked up and flipped over his head, firing three times into the small of his back.

Growling, Logan turned around as his wounds healed and he struck his claws together, sparks flying from them. Raven’s lip twitched slightly, and she narrowed her eyes when she heard the others entering the building.

“Bad people! Coming after me and my son!” she shrieked as Ororo called up a storm inside, thunder rumbling over her. “Why can’t you leave us alone?!” she howled, tears coursing down her cheeks. “WHY?!”

Leaping over Logan once more, she suffered a deep gash in her wound as he lashed out at her. She fell just outside of the doorway, blood pouring from her wound. Struggling to her feet, she limped into the room and looked down at her baby, tears falling down her cheeks.

“Why did you let them hurt your mommy?” she whispered pitifully. Kurt looked up at her helplessly, unable to stop himself from feeling pity for her.

“I…”

An optic blast ripped open one of the walls, knocking Raven to her knees.

“You are under arrest!” Scott announced, stepping through the hole with the others. “Now please surrender the gun!” Raven looked over her shoulder at him, and then looked over at Kurt, tears pouring down her cheeks.

“Baby…Why?” she whispered. Kurt looked at her with wide eyes, trying to think of what to say and finding that he was speechless.

Then, before anyone could react, Raven got to her feet and charged through the window the smashing of her body on top of an SUV drowned out by Kurt’s screams.

Looking out the window, Logan saw Raven’s twisted and broken body on top of the SUV, blood coming from her eyes, nose, and mouth. Shards of glass were also in her face and arms.

“Oh yeah.” He said. “She’s dead.” Looking over his shoulder, he cocked an eyebrow at Kurt; who was sobbing helplessly. When he looked back, he frowned and growled softly.

The body was gone.

Weeks Later:

Kurt woke up with a jerk, sitting up and panting softly. He was covered in sweat, and when he looked down, he groaned when he found that he had also wet the bed.

He had wet the bed again.

Sighing sadly, he slipped out of bed and took off his sheets and the quilt, sending them down the laundry chute. He then cleaned himself up and changed into another pair of shorts.

It was all because of that woman… the one named Raven Darkholme.

His mother…

Kurt bit his lower lip, looking out of his window. The Professor had told him that he would be able to cope with this in time, but that was weeks ago and he was still pissing in his bed.

“Why did she jump?” he asked constantly. That question could never be answered. Perhaps she did not want to go to jail, but she could have easily escaped without going to the extreme.

And what of the body? If she was dead, how could it have vanished somehow?

Kurt sighed, stepping onto his balcony and leaning on the railing. He knew he would never be able to answer these questions, and yet they still drove him mad.

Turning around, he picked up a red candle and set it on his windowsill, lighting it with a long match.

Bowing his head, he prayed for his mother.

Meanwhile:

In a secret place filled with the stench of human waste and fear, a man was looking into an incubation chamber.

This one would be very useful to him; at least he hoped it would. Sometimes when he resurrected these things, they simply dropped dead five minutes afterwards.

Sinister sighed softly, running a hand down the glass chamber that held the body of Raven Darkholme suspended in a green liquid.

He would try it at least. It never hurt to give it the old college try.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

BOOOOOOYYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!! sorry, got carried away in my excitement my queen *bows low*
*scuttles off chanting something about Sinister being sexy*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Passions

Post by Lauren »

Author’s Note: I finally saw The Passion and I don’t see why people were so outraged and horrified about all the blood. *Shrug* Well, I came up with this afterwards so, on with the story!

The tears stung his eyes as the men started to put Jesus in chains and beat on him in the garden.

Kurt was forced to press the heel of his hand against his mouth to keep from sobbing aloud.

He was sitting in the living room with some of the others, watching Mel Gibson’s controversial version of Christ’s crucifixion for the first time with a reluctant Logan and a few others.

Turning his head slightly he saw that Logan was watching the movie with a blank expression on his face, a cigar held between his fingers. He hadn’t really expected him to be moved by the film; he probably had seen worse in all of his years, but still…

All of that blood!

Kurt lasted a little longer…until the flogging scene.

Logan cocked an eyebrow and looked at Kurt as he flinched in time with the blows of the cane, whimpering softly. It looked like the Elf was really getting into this movie, and maybe that wasn’t such a good thing.

Frowning, Logan was about to get up and turn off the movie when the men picked up the whips with the metal hooks on them.

When the first blow struck, Kurt ran out of the room with a sob.

“Crap.” Logan growled, getting to his feet. Turning around, he turned on Bobby, narrowing his eyes dangerously. “Nice going, Popsicle! Ya traumatized the Elf!”

“How was I supposed to know that he would get so upset over the movie?” Bobby demanded. Growling, Logan walked up the stairs, giving Kurt some time before he gently turned the doorknob and pushed the door in.

Kurt’s back was facing him. He was kneeling in front of the wooden crucifix over his writing desk, sobbing helplessly in his hands, his tail thumping the ground lightly.

Sighing, Logan walked up and sat down beside him, stubbing out his cigar in the palm of his hand.

“Elf?”

“Leave me alone.” Kurt sniffled, wiping his nose and eyes rapidly. “I don’t want to hear your jokes right now.”

“I wasn’t going to.” Logan said gently. “I didn’t think you would get so upset over a movie though. None of us did.” Kurt let out a shuddering sigh, sniffling slightly.

“I didn’t think so either.” He admitted. “But… so much blood…” Logan shrugged a bit.

“I guess people like you just aren’t used to seeing that kind of thing.” Logan said. Kurt looked up at him sharply.

“What do you mean by that?” he demanded. Logan chuckled softly.

“Now don’t go getting your panties all in a bunch.” He said. “I was only talking about you sensitive types.” Kurt growled softly, narrowing his eyes. Logan crossed his arms across his chest.

“You’re crying over a movie!” he pointed out. “Don’t even try to say that you’re not sensitive!” Kurt sighed, shaking his head slightly.

“I suppose you’re right.”

“You’re damn right I am.” Logan said, relighting his cigar. “Now I’ve got an idea, we forget that stupid movie and go have a game of tag out in the forest.” Kurt tilted his head to one side, smiling helplessly at his friend’s attitude towards things.

“Very well, mein freund.” He said. “Give me a minute to put on my outfit.” Nodding, Logan got up and left the room. Wiping his nose slightly, Kurt got up and looked at the cross on his wall.

Tilting his head to one side, he thought about the movie he had partly seen. It was just a movie after all; there really had been no reason for him to get so upset over it.

It was just all of the blood that caused him to cry out and nothing more.

Sighing, Kurt smiled and shook his head, leaving the room to go play tag with Logan.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Awwww, Nighty is so sensitive! :love Nice story, as usual, sempai. ^_^ I still haven't seen the Passion, and I don't think I'm going to. *shrug*

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Awwwww...sweetness. I saw it up until just after that point in the movie because my mom couldn't take it.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Stigmata Part One

Post by Lauren »

It first started with the palms of his hands.

Kurt was helping Jean wash the dishes after dinner when a sudden sharp pain erupted in the palms of his hands. Crying out, he dropped the dish he was drying, and it shattered on the tile floor with a loud smash.

Jean jumped, looking at Kurt with concern as he stepped back, hugging his hands under his armpits.

“What’s wrong?”

“Schmerzen!” Kurt cried, shutting his eyes tightly.

“Let me see.” Jean said, holding out a hand. Slowly, Kurt held out his hands, and when Jean turned them palms up, they were both surprised to find that they were bleeding badly.

“Jesus Kurt! What did you cut yourself on?” she asked. Kurt looked at his hands in disbelief, shaking his head.

“I didn’t cut them on anything!” he said. Sighing, Jean had him sit down while she went to get some bandages. She applied antibacterial medicine on the wounds and then wrapped them up.

“I don’t know what you did, Kurt.” She said. “But you need to be more careful!”

Kurt just stared at his hands in confusion, frowning a bit.

His sleep that night was peaceful.

Until Kurt felt an intense pain in his side, as if someone had suddenly stabbed him as he slept.

With a howl he awoke, falling out of bed and holding his side, blood flowing freely between his fingers.

Logan was the first on the scene, smashing open the door and looking around swiftly for any assailants. When he found none he turned his attentions on Kurt, kneeling beside him and pressing his fist into the wound to stop the bleeding.

“Kurt, what the hell happened to you?!” he demanded, seeing that the wounds on his hands were bleeding through the bandages as well.

“I…don’t know.” Kurt wept, his entire body trembling. “I don’t know!”

They brought Kurt to the Infirmary, where Hank bandaged his side tightly, and redid the bandages on his hands.

“I’ve never seen wounds like these before!” he said, adjusting his spectacles slightly. “Not ones that occur from out of nowhere!”

An hour later, Hank was forced to rush back into Kurt’s room when he heard him howling again.

This time…his feet were bleeding profusely with wounds identical to those on his hands.

“Gott, helfen mich, bitte!” Kurt screamed, curling up in a fetal position, his blood staining the sheets badly.

“Stigmata.”

Logan snorted, twirling a signature cigar between his fingers.

“What are you trying to say, Professor?” Scott asked, shooting Logan a warning glance.

“A case of stigmata is marks or sores corresponding to the crucifixion of Christ.” Xavier said, reading from a dictionary. “Marks that appear on the person’s hands, feet, and side which represent the nails and the spear that pierced His flesh.”

“Are you trying to say that the Elf has that?” Logan asked.

“Precisely.”

“What the hell for?” Logan demanded. “Why did he get it and how do you get rid of it?” Xavier sighed, closing his book and turning to face the irate Canadian.

“No one knows why certain people get stigmata, Logan. And no one knows how to get rid of it either. It just…happens on its own. If it wants to leave, then it does.”

“That’s bullshit.” Logan growled, crushing his cigar in his hand.

“Logan…”

“What the hell did the Elf do to deserve this?” Logan demanded, getting to his feet. “The Elf did nothing and here he is bleeding from all of these wounds on his body!” Before Xavier could say anything, Logan stormed out of there, heading for the infirmary.

When he entered, he found Kurt arguing with Hank as he sat on the side of his bed.

“I want to just go outside for a bit!” Kurt protested.

“With your feet in that condition? I think not!” Hank countered, placing his hands on his hips.

“Why not?”

“They’re bleeding, Kurt! Surely you can see that!” Growling, Kurt crossed his arms over his chest. Hank mimicked him, equaling his scowl.

“I want to go.”

“As the youth say these days; no way, Jose!” Hank countered.

“Why don’t you have him use one of Chuck’s old chairs?” Logan asked, leaning in the doorway. Kurt’s face brightened at this idea.

“Yes, why not?” he asked. Hank sighed, cleaning his spectacles on his sleeve before he turned to Logan.

“Very well, Logan.” He said. “However, you must stay with him and if anything goes wrong, I shall tear your arms out of their sockets.” Logan snorted.

“Don’t worry about it, Hank.” He said.

“It’s so beautiful outside today.” Kurt said softly, looking up at the sky and smiling at the birds that flew overhead.

Logan snorted.

“What’s the matter?” Kurt asked, looking over his shoulder.

“I was just thinking.” Logan said.

“About?”

“Chuck says you’ve got…”

“Stigmata yes, I know.” Kurt said, looking up at the birds in the sky. “I thought so when my hands started to bleed.”

“What’s the point of it?” Logan asked, stopping the chair once they reached the lake. “What’s the point of giving you these wounds?”

“There are many different reasons for them, Logan.” Kurt said with a faint smile. “I cannot possibly choose one of them to explain it for myself.” Logan sat down beside the chair, dipping his feet in the water.

“Elf, do you think it’ll go away?” he asked. Kurt shrugged slightly, his tail swishing lightly.

“I do not know, my friend.” He said softly. “It may and it may not.” Wincing, he sucked in air through his teeth, lightly touching his temple.

“What’s wrong?” Logan asked, looking up sharply. Kurt waved away his concern with one hand.

“It is nothing.” He said. “Just a headache.” Logan looked at him silently, narrowing his eyes slightly as he tried to get the truth from him.

“Logan, are you done staring at me yet?” Kurt asked, smiling weakly.

“You’re lying.” He said simply. Kurt’s cheeks turned violet and he looked away quickly, rubbing the back of his hand slightly.

“I just had a headache.” He said softly. Logan sighed softly. “You really worry me sometimes, Elf.” He said. Kurt chuckled softly.

“It is what I do best.” When the twinge came back, he flinched once more, rubbing his temples slightly.

“Are you sure you’re all right?” Logan asked, looking at him seriously.

“I… think so, yes.” He said weakly. Frowning, Logan got up and started to bring Kurt back to the mansion.

“Something’s wrong, I can feel it.” He said.

“Logan…”

“What?” Looking down, Logan saw Kurt pulling a hand away from his head. His fingers tips were covered in blood.

“Shit!” he screamed, pushing faster.