Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Lauren's Stories!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

My challenges are up for anyone.....go for it, Wolvertique....just mention its my challenge in the thread title line...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Tatu »

Yeah, exactly what nacht said, mine are anyone wanting to do them.. just mention it if you do it so i know to read it ;)
Call me King!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I have a challenge if anyone is up for it.

Do a crossover type thing between X-men and X-Files:eeevil MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

*hisses at the evil word EVO* oh god!!!! it burns it burns!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

TMN Part 6

Post by Lauren »

His master was angry with him.

Limbo Kurt didn’t know what he had done to deserve a whipping, but his master had him chained between two poles and he was whipping him over and over again with a cat-o-nine-tails that was blazing with cold fire.

He screamed; his fur struck by the whip searing away. He begged his master to forgive him; his eyes clenched shut as tears fell down his cheeks. He was struck over and over again, his body soon throbbing with the beatings.

He woke with a start, his brow drenched in sweat. He looked around, making sure he was still in his room and on the quilt on the floor beside his bed. Moaning, he placed his head in his hands.

He had been having these dreams a lot over the three weeks that he had been staying at the mansion. Shivering, he hugged himself, rocking back and forth as he whispered to himself that he was safe as long as he stayed here with his twin and his version of the X-men.

Slowly, he stood up and he looked at himself in the mirror, unable to stop himself from tilting his head to one side like a dog.

Reaching out, he pressed the palm of his hand against the glass, making sure that it was really there and that he wasn’t still dreaming and would wake up to the touch of the lash.

His tail curled around his leg slowly, the tip swaying side to side lazily.

As long as he stayed here with his twin, he would be safe. His twin had promised him that right to his face the third night that he had been there.

But that still didn’t stop the nightmares that he was having every night about being dragged back down to Limbo as a slave. He could still feel the lash of his master’s whip.

“Remember,” he whispered, pressing his brow against the mirror. “I am safe here. I won’t be hurt here because Belasco cannot leave Limbo just to come after me!” Slowly, he took a deep breath and he let it out steadily, calming down his heart and smoothing away the troubles in his mind.

Smiling, Limbo Kurt opened his eyes and he looked at himself in the mirror before he turned ad laid back down on the quilt, going to sleep with a lighter heart.

Belasco was finishing up the last transportation rune in his knot spell. He smiled when he was finished, and he started to hiss out the words in Infernal, he words echoing all around him.

In a flash of fire and brimstone, Belasco was gone.

The computer in the Danger Room sputtered on, typing out that another dimension was incoming, and that another universe needed to be cleared out before it could fix itself up.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

TMN Part 7

Post by Lauren »

Limbo Kurt laughed, running across the mansion’s lawn on all fours, followed by first year students who were trying to catch him.

He paused once, sitting down like a dog as he waited for them to catch up with him.

“Come on you slow pokes!” he shouted, his tail wagging up and down rapidly. He teleported when a child got too close, and he started a whole other chase as he ran down the lawn, laughing the whole time.

Kurt was sitting on the porch with Xavier, smiling as they watched Limbo Kurt playing with the children.

“He seems to work very well with the first years.” Xavier said. Kurt nodded, looking at his twin thoughtfully.

“I think that he would make a good playmate for first year students that are nervous or upset about coming here.” He said. “It would help them get used to this school if they had someone like him to play with you know?”

“I agree.” Xavier nodded. “We’ll ask him when he’s done with his game.”

Limbo Kurt finally became tired and he stopped running, letting one of the first years that had garden snakes for fingers tug on his tail to catch him.

“You caught me!” he laughed, wagging his tail like a dog. “Now it’s time for me to…”

“Come back where you belong, slave!”

Kurt got to his feet at once, ready for action as a cloud of red mist appeared a few feet away from Limbo Kurt and the children. Belasco stepped out of the mist, and Limbo Kurt reverted to his cringing demeanor, his tail tucking in between his legs.

“Come over here now!” Belasco shouted, pointing at the ground in front of him. Kurt was running at him, but Belasco saw it and he cast a shield that sent him smashing through a wall of the mansion, making him useless. With a snap of his fingers, he blocked Xavier’s powers, locking him into his chair so that he could not move.

“I am in no mood for a big to do about this.” He said as other X-men came running out to see what was the matter. “All I want is my property, and then I will leave you X-men to your own devices.

“Now what are you waiting for, slave? Come over here now!” he shouted. Limbo Kurt trembled almost about to go and crawl over to his older master, but then one of the children hugged onto his arm for protection, whimpering in fear. He couldn’t go back, not when these children were in danger from his master.

“What are you waiting for?” Belasco demanded, narrowing his eyes dangerously. “Come over here now, slave!” Narrowing his eyes, Limbo Kurt snarled, curling his tail around the children near him protectively.

“I’m not going back.” He whispered. Belasco’s eye twitched slightly.

“What did you say?” he whispered.

“I’m not going back with you! I’m free here! You cannot take me back.” Limbo Kurt said, slowly standing up to his full height. Belasco curled his lip up slightly, narrowing his eyes dangerously as he clenched his fist tightly.

“You just made a big mistake, slave.” He whispered. “One that you’re going to regret!”

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

OOh! Lovely update! Do you accept my challenge, oh mighty queen? :eeevil:eeevil*cough, choke, gag* :die

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:eeevil
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

*eyeballs are glued to the screen* :shocked Wow! I love the way this has escalated (sp?) into this huge story! ^_^ Lauren-sama, you rule! :thumbup
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

TMN Part 8 Finale!

Post by Lauren »

“Run!” Limbo Kurt shouted, leaping in front of the children. Belasco sketched a hex sign in the air, which flew at Limbo Kurt and struck him in the chest. It dug into his chest and burned him badly, making him howl like an animal as he fell to his knees.

The others tried to help him, but Belasco cast a nether wall that surrounded him and Limbo Kurt, stopping everyone else from getting in to help Limbo Kurt.

“You should have crawled to me when I gave you the chance!” Belasco shouted. “Now you’re done!” he held out his hand and clenched it into a fist, making the hex more intense, making him bleed from the corners of his eyes and his ears. Limbo Kurt was thrown to his hands and knees, his body trembling from the pain of his master’s fury.

“Beg me to forgive you!” Belasco shouted. “Beg me for forgiveness and perhaps I’ll kill you quickly and then bring you back again!” Limbo Kurt clenched his teeth together, blood spurting from between his teeth.

“No.” he whispered, his body quivering as he struggled to his feet.

“What did you just say to me?”

“I…said…NO!” Limbo Kurt ran at Belasco, catching him off guard and knocking him to the ground. He ignored the fire that ripped deeper into his chest from the hex as he grabbed his master by the throat and tightened his grip.

“I am not your slave!” he screamed, banging his head on the ground over and over again. “You should have let me die the first time me and my team came to Limbo! That was your mistake keeping my alive for so long you son of a bitch!” He was thrown off with a blast of fire and he smashed through the nether wall and into Scott’s waiting arms.

Cradling him in his arms, Scott ran inside to get him medical attention while the others started their assault on Belasco, who soon went back down to Limbo in utter humiliation.

“Are you all right?”

Kitty was looking so beautiful tonight. Limbo Kurt smiled, sitting up slowly and resting his hands on her waist, sliding her down onto his lap.

“I’m all right, mein liebe.” He assured her. “Why?”

“Because you’re bleeding from your chest.”

He looked down, and he screamed as the hex burned more intensely.

Opening his eyes, Limbo Kurt found Hank gently holding his arms down.

“Kurt, you’re really messed up I’m afraid.” He said, smiling faintly at him. Limbo Kurt tried to laugh, but his chest tightened and he winced and relaxed back down.

“How bad?” he asked softly.

“You may not last.” He said sadly.

“That’s why she…”

“She who?” Hank asked.

“Nothing.” Limbo Kurt said quickly. “I’m just a little hungry. Can you get me something?” he asked. Nodding, Hank left the room.

Sighing, Limbo Kurt closed his eyes, his tail thumping the side of his bed lightly.

“When do you want to come over?”

Looking over to his right, Limbo Kurt saw his Ororo sitting in a chair beside his bed, dressed in the garb she was wearing when Illyana slew her in the name of Belasco. She smiled, leaning over and fixing a stray strand of hair on his face.

“We were wondering when you would show up to meet us.” She said.

“Waiting?” Ororo nodded, tilting her head to one side. “The others have been waiting for you, me, and Kitty ever since…”

“Ever since they died?”

She nodded.

“But where have they been waiting?” he asked, slowly sitting up to look at her better.

“We’ve been waiting between life and the final destination, bub. Where the hell have ya been?” Looking over his shoulder, Limbo Kurt laughed aloud when he saw his Logan standing behind him.

“Logan!” he cried, holding out a hand. Logan took his hand, gently squeezing it in reassurance.

“How ya been, Elf?” he asked.

“I missed you so much.” Limbo Kurt said softly, blinking back tears.

“Aw, don’t get all teary eyed on me, Elf!” Logan laughed.

Soon, Kurt found himself with all of his old teammates around him, laughing and talking to them, unable to hold back the tears that fell down his cheeks.

“Are you ready to go yet?” Kitty asked, placing her hand on his knee lightly.

“Oh Gott, yes.” Kurt whispered. “I’m ready.”

“We have to give you one warning though.” Piotr said, stroking his beard pensively. “It will hurt. A lot.”

“I don’t care.” Limbo Kurt said. “I’m ready now.”

That’s when the hex sign on his chest performed its final stage.

Hank was putting the finishing touches on the giant sandwich he was making when he heard Limbo Kurt scream. He and everyone else ran into the room as fast as they could, but when they got there they found Limbo Kurt lying half way off of the bed, his arms sprawled at awkward angles.

Limbo Kurt was never happier in all of his life.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Where's My Daughter?

Post by Lauren »

Author’s Note: This Kurt has one eye, but no goatee and no baldness. It is impossible for a man who is COVERED IN FUR to have a goatee that is white and HAVE A SHINY BALD HEAD!

“You’re not the boss of me!”

“I’m your father! Of course I’m the boss of you!”

“Kurt…”

“I wish you would just get off of my back dammit!”

“Talia…”

“Watch your language, young lady!”

“Guys…”

“I hate you! I wish I was dead!”

“Please…”

Before Wanda could get more than one word out, her daughter stormed up the stairs and slammed the door shut. Sighing, she shook her head, glaring angrily at her one eyed husband. Kurt sighed, placing his hands on his hips as he shook his head.

“I don’t understand it.” He said. “Where did my little girl go?”

“I don’t know, but I do know that you need to go up there and talk to her, Kurt.” Wanda said. “I’m tired of you two fighting like this. What was it about this time anyway?” Kurt sighed, looking up at the ceiling for a moment, running a finger through his gray hair.

“I told her that she was taking her training too lightly.” He said. “You should have seen her. She nearly lost her head during one of them!”

“You know, I watched a few of the old training tapes and a certain blue Elf was just as reckless with his own training. He even pissed Logan off and nearly lost his head when he first joined the X-men.” Kurt sighed, looking down at the ground, his tail flicking side to side slowly.

“I suppose…”

“Go up there and talk to her, Kurt.” Wanda said, resting a hand on his arm lightly. “Please make peace with your daughter.” Kurt nodded slowly, taking Wanda’s hand lightly and resting it against his cheek.

“I’ll try.” He said. “But she’s not my little girl anymore.” He sighed. Wanda nodded, smiling slightly.

“I know. She’s becoming a young woman now.” She said, tilting her head to one side slightly.

Kurt didn’t go up immediately, he didn’t want to just run up and talk to her, fearing that this would upset his daughter. He stayed in the living room, drinking coffee and trying to think of what happened to his little Talia.

He could close his eyes and instantly bring back the memory of him cradling her in his arms, singing a Romani lullaby to her while she dozed off to sleep. Or he could see her struggling to learn to walk for the first time, and him and Wanda crouching in front of her, urging her on gently as her tiny tail swung behind her in excitement.

Where had that little girl gone? When had she grown up into the young woman that occupied her room, wanting a tattoo, a boyfriend, and to get her hair in dread locks? Where was the girl who liked to pull on her daddy’s tail until he picked her up with it and rested her on his shoulders?

Kurt sighed, putting his head in his hands.

She was gone. She was never going to come back and Kurt wasn’t sure that he was going to be able to handle this new young woman in the guise of his little girl.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and when he looked up he sighed and pressed his forehead against Wanda’s.

“It’s getting late.” She said softly. “I’m going to bed. I won’t want you coming in until you go and see Talia all right?”

“Very well.” Kurt conceded, giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose.

He didn’t know what he was expecting when he slowly opened his daughter’s door. Perhaps she would hurl one of her hex bolts at his head or slap him with her tail. She’d done it before…

No, she was asleep, the blanket half off of her.

He sighed, almost turning back around when he heard her give a faint whimper, shifting slightly into herself. Turning back around, Kurt walked up to her and he slowly sat down beside her, looking down at his sleeping daughter.

She looked so young when she was sleeping. She even had her hands tucked under her head.

He smiled, tilting his head to one side slightly as he looked his daughter over. He hummed softly, reverting to the old Romani lullaby that he sang to her when she was a baby. He gently stroked her head, fixing her dread locks a little.

She shifted slightly, giving a contented sigh as her hand reached out and took his. She squeezed his hand once before dropping her hand back down.

Kurt’s tail swayed side to side slightly as he smiled, fixing up her blankets before he turned and crept out of her room and shut the door.

His baby wasn’t hiding. She was there the whole time.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Awww! That was sooo adorable! :) Although I've never really been a big fan of Kurt/Wanda.... Also, I love how you finished the "Too Many Nightcrawlers" thing! It's so bittersweet... :) Is there gonna be any more, or is that THE the end?

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I LOVE YOU LAUREN!!! YOU TRUELY ARE THE QUEEN OF ALL FICS!!!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X-Files Blows

Post by Lauren »

Kurt looked up from his bowl of cereal with chopped bananas in it, frowning as his tail curled up slightly. He set his spoon down and he tilted his head to one side, trying to figure something out when Logan walked in and opened the fridge to get himself a morning bottle of beer.

Looking up, he cocked an eyebrow at Kurt’s behavior.

“Is something the matter?” he asked, opening his bottle and taking a swig from it.

“I thought I heard this annoying tune.” Kurt said. “Something from a lame supernatural conspiracy show or something.”

“I don’t hear anything.” Logan said, looking around and heightening his hearing senses a bit. “You must be going insane.” Kurt snorted, shaking his head a bit.

“Ja, that must be the explanation.” He said, turning back to his cereal. “You are such a big help, Logan.”

“I do what I can.” Logan said, leaving the kitchen.

When Kurt was done eating, he headed for the Danger Room to train a little. The going was good until he stepped on something. Looking down, he frowned as he crouched down and picked up what he had stepped in, a pile of sunflower seed shells.

“What is this?” Kurt whispered, tilting his head to one side.

“They look like sunflower seeds.” Hank said from behind.

“Ja, I can see that.” Kurt sighed, standing up. “But why are there so many on the floor?” Looking up the hall, he saw piles of the shells all over the place. Hank merely shrugged, continuing on his way.

“Perhaps someone was hungry and did not wish to clean up after themselves.” He suggested over his shoulder.

“Oh that’s a big help!” Kurt called after him, placing his hands on his hips. “Who is supposed to clean this up?”

“The one who finds the mess I suppose!” Hank shot back calmly. Growling, Kurt went and got the broom, spending a few hours on cleaning up all of the shells on the entire second and third floor of the mansion.

His anger was starting to boil over when he found ten ashtrays all over the house completely filled to the breaking point of cigarette butts.

“Remy! I swear to Gott!” he screamed, turning on the Cajun as he entered the living room.

“What you yelling at Gambit for?” Remy asked, looking at Kurt in hurt. Kurt pointed to one of the ashtrays with his tail.

“Look at this! Ten ashtrays filled to capacity with your disgusting cigarettes!” he cried. Remy calmly walked up and picked up a butt, sniffing it lightly and frowning as he put it back into the tray.

“That not one of Gambit’s! Gambit only smokes the ultra lights! That one is unfiltered!” he said in defense. Kurt growled and stormed out of the room, his tail acting like a whip as it swung side to side.

When Kurt discovered that someone had been in his room snooping around, he freaked.

Kurt screamed every curse in every language that he knew, stamping his foot on the ground so hard that he thought that he could feel the entire mansion tremble.

“Who the hell is out there?!” he screamed into the night sky.
“I think he noticed that we were in there.”

“Of course he doesn’t. I don’t believe in anything that you believe in.”

“But he just screamed.”

“Nope. I don’t believe anything you believe in.”

“Scully…”

“Shut up, Mulder.”

“Come on, you have to admit that he has noticed us being in that mansion.”

“Sorry, I don’t believe in it. Why don’t you go look for your little sister?”

“…That was cold, Scully.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You cut me deep, Scully. You cut me real deep just then.”

“Wanna shag before we get abducted by aliens?”

“…Sure. Why not?”

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Prayers

Post by Lauren »

Kurt’s shoulder was bleeding. It was bleeding rather badly as a matter of fact. Normally, when one is shot in the shoulder and forced to travel mile after mile in a painful manner, they would tend to their wound first, trying to stop the blood and seal the wound at least with something as minimal as at least a band-aid.

But Kurt was not a normal person, both in looks, faith, and mannerisms.

When he finally arrived in his sanctuary, Kurt clutched his shoulder and staged up to the statue of a standing Jesus with his plaster arms spread out in welcome and blessing to all. Falling to his knees, Kurt stared up at the statue, ignoring the wet warmth that slipped through his fingers.

“What happened to me?” he whispered, his tail swaying to and fro lazily. “Why was I in that man’s office with a knife?” His tail curled around his knees slightly as he removed his bloody hand from his shoulder and held it out slowly towards Jesus’ face. Dropping his hand, he bowed his head and wept, his shoulders trembling as he started to weep helplessly.

His voice quivered all around the cathedral as he begged Jesus to tell him why he tried to kill that man and what had been going on in his mind at the time. The German words trembled and soon were unintelligible as he sobbed, spittle coming out of his mouth slightly as he begged Jesus for some kind of answer to his questions.

Lowering his head, Kurt pressed his brow on the feet of the statue, his tears falling onto them, much like the former prostitute’s fell on His feet in the Bible. When he had finally got control of himself, Kurt opened his eyes and he found that his tears completely covered the statue’s feet.

Wiping his eyes with the back of his non-bloody hand, Kurt sniffled, whispering an apology to the statue. When he removed his hand from his eyes, he saw that some of his blood had also fallen onto the statue’s feet.

He didn’t want to just wipe the tears and blood off of the statue normally, feeling that a sinner like him needed to wipe them off in the traditional sense written down in the Bible.

Leaning forward, Kurt wiped the tears and blood off of the statue’s feet with his hair, closing his eyes and whispering a prayer softly. When he had finished, he looked up at the statue’s face and he rose to his feet slowly, kissing its cheeks once and then its lips to show his absolute devotion and surrender of will to Him and His Father.

Only then did he go up into his room to tend to his wounded shoulder.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:o:D:DYou make a former X-Files fan proud> Was that last one movieverse....I liked it too.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

yes, the last one was a movie verse, true devotion Bible style! hooha!

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Buy Me a Rose

Post by Lauren »

Author’s Note: The song is Buy Me A Rose from Kenny Rogers, remade by Luther Vandross.

Kurt raised his face up to the sky, letting the warmth of the sun touch his face. He was sitting on the edge of the beach, his bare feet just touching the water as it ebbed back and forth with the flow. His arms were around his legs, hugging his knees lightly to his chest. His tail flopped up and down lazily, like a cat’s when the feline is thinking about pouncing on a careless mouse or something.

Kurt wasn’t thinking about doing something crafty however, he was thinking about Meggan and what he could do to make her happier.
He works hard to give her all he thinks she wants

A three-car garage, her own credit cards

He pulls in late to wake her up with a kiss goodnight

If he could only read her mind, she’d say:

Kurt didn’t think that Brian was intentionally being a dick to his girlfriend, he just thought that Brian was allowing the alcohol get control of his life too much. It was apparent to everyone except for Brian that Meggan wanted more from him than just the little pecks on the cheek and pats on the head that he was giving her.

Kurt could see it the most. Kurt knew that Meggan wanted more, but she was just too shy and sensitive to actually voice her needs to Brian. He doubted that Brian even knew that her favorite flower was a rose.
Buy me a rose, call me from work

Open a door for me, what would it hurt

Show me you love me by the look in your eyes

These are the little things I need most in my life

Kurt worried about Meggan sometimes, especially after she started wearing that silken lingerie at night for Brian. He was afraid that she was trying much too hard to gain her boyfriend’s affection, and what was worse, Brian was too blind to even see her efforts!
Now the days have grown to years of feeling all alone

And she can’t help but wonder what she’s doing wrong.

Cause lately she’d try anything to turn his head

Would it make a difference if she said:

Buy me a rose, call me from work

Open a door for me, what would it hurt

Show me you love me by the look in your eyes

These are the little things I need most in my life

Kurt lifted his head when he heard shouting from inside of the Lighthouse. Frowning to himself, he teleported inside, landing in a crouch on a chair in the living room beside an angry Kitty.

Oh God, Brian was yelling and screaming at Meggan again. He was calling her a stupid clumsy cow.

“What happened?” Kurt asked, turning to Kitty.

“Meggan was trying to get Brian to stop drinking so she grabbed the bottle out of his hand. She ended up dropping it and it shattered on the ground.” Kitty explained. “Now we’re stuck listening to Brian wail and scream at her.”

Brian made the whole Lighthouse tremble as he slammed the front door shut, leaving a trembling Meggan behind.

“Meggan,” Rachel started, holding out a hand. Meggan ran out of the room, heading up to the top of the Lighthouse.

“I will talk to her.” Kurt said quietly, deciding to walk instead of teleport up there to give her some time.
And the more that he lives the less that he tries

To show her the love that he holds inside

And the more that she gives the more that he sees…

Kurt walked up to her quietly, resting a gentle hand on her shoulder. Leaning his head forward slightly, he whispered gently in her ear, telling her that she could talk to him about anything. She sobbed then, telling him that she was ugly, and that she really was all of those things Brian said she was.

“Meggan, I know ugly.” He said with a faint laugh. “Look at me for example. You? You are not ugly.”

“Don’t make fun of me.” Meggan said, covering her head in her hands. Kurt gently pulled them away, looking at her face as it started to morph downwards to look almost like a cross between a woman and a fish.

“I am not making fun of you.” He whispered, smiling faintly. “I shall prove it.”
This is a story of you and me
Kurt brought Meggan to a green field. Smiling, he took her by the hand and he led her through it in her bare feet, making her finally start to laugh at the cool wetness under her feet.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked.

“You shall see shortly!” he said, bringing her past a few clusters of flowers. He finally stopped when they reached a path of daises and he pulled her down into a crouch.

“Look into the center of that cluster.” He said, pointing with the tip of his tail.
So I bought you a rose on the way home from work

To open the door to a heart that I hurt

And I hope you notice this look in my eyes

Cause I’m gonna make things right

For the rest of your life

I’m gonna hold you tonight

Do all those little things

For the rest of your life.

In the cluster of the daises, there rested a white rose with a slightly pink ring around it.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Secrets

Post by Lauren »

Kurt had a problem.

No one knew about it, and since Xavier felt that the young man wasn’t a risk for any kind of dangerous secrets, he never scanned his mind, and therefore he never picked up that Kurt had this problem.

Kurt closed and locked his door slowly, his tail twitching jerkily as he dug under his bed for a plastic bag. The plastic bag was half full with chunks of white powder, and it wasn’t some kind of sugar either.

Taking out a small bit, Kurt placed it on a wooden board, using a razor to cut it up. With his tail he got out his straw, which had dried blood on one end of it. Placing the board on the counter, he calmly pressed a finger over one nostril as he inserted the straw into the other.

He snorted up four lines of coke before he pulled the straw out, his eyes closed as the drug took effect. His entire body shivered wildly before the shivers stopped and he calmly put away his things back into storage, humming softly to himself.

“Kurt? Do you have a cold?” Jean asked as Kurt entered the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

“No, why?” he asked, taking a deep swig of the water.

“You’re sniffling a lot.” She pointed out. Kurt straightened up nervously, his tail flicking side to side.

“I’m just a little stuffy.” He said, rubbing the side of his nose slightly. “I’m sorry.” He said, tears welling up into his eyes. Jean raised her eyebrows, reaching out to gently calm him down as he started to sob.

“It’s not a problem.” She said. “I wasn’t trying to yell at you.” Kurt tried to stop crying, but he couldn’t. Kurt pressed his face against her shoulder, sobbing wildly. Jean could only lightly pat his back, not knowing why he was sobbing so much over a simple question.

She went to Logan after Kurt had gone back into his room with the bottle of water, his tears gone but still sniffling badly. She told him that she thought there was something really wrong with Kurt, and since he was his friend, he could talk to him and find out what it was. Logan agreed, deciding to enter the room when Kurt didn’t expect him.

Kurt was in the middle of snorting his second line when Logan barged into the room. He screamed, nearly inhaling the straw. He stared at Logan with wide eyes as the man looked at him and shook his head sadly.

“Kurt…”

“Don’t tell.” He whispered softly. “Please?” Logan shut the door and locked it, looking at his friend sadly as he bent down and took the drugs away angrily. Kurt flinched away, whimpering softly.

“What are you doing with this stuff, Elf?” Logan demanded angrily. “How long have you been using this?” Kurt covered his head with his arms, sobbing softly. Slowly, Logan relaxed, sitting down beside his friend.

“You’re mad at me.” Kurt whimpered.

“I’m not mad.” Logan said softly. “I’m just a little upset and surprised right now. How long have you used this stuff?” he asked.

“You won’t yell?”

“No, I won’t.”

“A year after we joined the team.” Kurt said. Logan raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise.

“That long?” he asked. Kurt nodded, rubbing his nose with the back of his hand. A tear slid down his cheek as he looked at Logan.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked softly. Logan smiled gently, shaking his head.

“I’m not mad with you. I’m just wondering what we’re going to do about this.”

“Don’t tell the professor!” Kurt begged, grabbing his hands and squeezing them tightly. “I don’t want him or the others to know about this! Please?”

“I won’t tell anyone.” Logan promised. “But we are going to work on this habit of yours, Elf. You can’t keep taking this powder up the nose. Do you understand?” Kurt nodded slowly, smiling weakly as blood slowly dripped from his snorting nostril.

“I understand.” He said. Logan gently wiped the blood away from Kurt’s nose.

“Now you’re going to go on a little trip all right?” he asked. Kurt frowned, tilting his head to one side.

“A trip?” he asked. Logan nodded, smiling at him gently.

“You’re going to go to a rehab center, Elf.” Kurt started to protest but Logan gently shushed him. “I’m going to tell everyone that you went to Germany to visit family. When you come back, everything is going to be all right. Do we understand each other?” he asked.

“Thank you.” Kurt said, hugging his best friend around the neck tightly. “I’ll come back clean. I promise.” He said seriously.

“You have better if you want me to keep this secret for you.” Logan said with a smile.

The next morning Kurt left the school with a few bags, telling them with Logan that he was going to visit some family in Germany and that he might not be back in a year or so. When asked why, Logan saved him by saying one of his old friends in his tribe was getting married, and that it would take at least a year for the ceremony and party to be over with.

Everyone believed this story, and Kurt went to rehab without anyone knowing about it except for Logan.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Wow, Kurt as a junky? Never would have thought of that one:o.....:smirk is there going to be more? I would love to here about him going through rehab.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Guhwow! o_O;; Well this is unexpected... Never really saw Kurt as an addict. ....WRITE MORE SOOON! I love this story even more than the multiple universe Kurts!!!! :D :love :D

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Yes, your doing a great job Lauren. *bow head to the queen to show unworthyness*
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

I agree. I never really pictured Kurt as an addict, but it would be interesting to see what happened in rehab. I have another challenge:

Must be romancey, but angsty. Fluff/humor is okay.
Kurt/any female. I'm not really picky, but it'd be nice to see him with Wanda or Ororo. I dunno.
Has to include the lines:
"A girl like me can't afford to have dreams. "
"Emotion is overrated. If you don't feel, you don't get hurt, and I've had so much pain in my life, I'm not going to set myself up for more."
"Welcome to my nightmare."
"The reason I read so much is because that way, I can escape. When you flee into the world of Cowboy Bebop, or Lord of the Rings, or wherever, you don't have to think about all the pain that's waiting for you when you return. Books never judge, and they're always there. Books have been some of my best friends in life."
"Just because I hear voices from God doesn't make me crazy. Maybe he feels sorry for making my life a living nightmare. "
Has to include "Imaginary" by Evanescence.
Erm that's about it. But if you could put in some references to the manga series 'Mars', that'd be uber-cool. Send me a copy if you decide to do this, please. SperryDee13@msn.com
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That'll be a very interesting story to hear.

I got one also:

Must have an original character
A little romance w/Fuzzy boy
And a situation in an elevator*don't ask what kind of situation, be creative think one up*

Remember, OPTIONAL, don't do it if you don't want to.

Good luck!
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Rowena »

Gosh! Wow! AWESOME! I love what you did with that story, and I'm so glad you decided to continue it! You've really made Limbo Kurt a terrific character! :D

I know hardly anything about Exiles except for the name of the series, but that story was wonderfully bittersweet. Touching and quite thought provoking! How did Kurt lose his eye? He's supposed to be BALD? No way! Fuzzy can NOT go bald! Good for you for letting him keep his hair!

I like the little movieverse story! Very nice!

Sunflower seeds! LOL! Poor Kurt, having to clean up everyone else's messes! I have to wonder just what Mulder and Scully were up to, though.

The Meggan story was incredably sweet!

Kurt as a cocaine addict!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it isn't so! Why, Kurt, why?!!!! Interesting idea. I'm very curious to see where you go with it! Hopefully I'll have time to check up here more often than I have lately. Research papers---AAAGGGHHH!!!
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Hey, I know how you feel Rowena, both you and Lauren have the best fics. I'm reading a couple of yours now at Fur & Brimstone.