Two Tales and a Gun (M.K.A.: First Fic Posted Here)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

I have not comment in this fora while.
I realy like the whole vampier thing you have there. Though i realy like vampires.
Stephen King have some realy good books. Though i don't read to much other than what i have to read.
Can't wait to read what you come up with next.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

We love you Ruth. We ALL love you.. :love
All right, you guys are startin' ta creep me out.. :eek
The clock thing was awesome! Wish I had a hologram that good.. Dang. :LOL
:p better stop before this becomes the Stephen King thread.. Not that I'd mind too much.
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Im afraid to wear earphones, now.. :eek

Just a short conversation between father and son. I love these guys, I really do. :D

/*

Kurt pushed his slightly shaggy, and still a bit muddy hair off his forehead and took a deep breath, preparing to step out into the graveyard again. His brain told him not to, to just stay where he was and wait until it was actual dark out, but he brushed it aside and stuck his hand out first. He had to be sure.
He stood with one hand out of the crypt door, holding his breath, for a whole minute and a half before realizing he hadn’t caught on fire yet.
“Okay.. I can do this.” Kurt stepped the rest of the way out, and sighed with relief as nothing went up in flames. Now all he had to do was find out where his father had gone off. He looked toward the forest, first of all, and saw the felled tree. Most of its roots still attached along with large chunks of the earth, and there was an enormous hole in the perfect grass of the cemetery.
“Somebody’s gonna be pissed about that…” He kept looking. Nothing over here, nothing over there… And then there was something. The grave next to Kurt’s had been hastily dug up, and someone was down there, still tossing dirt up. He ran to it, and found Hellboy at the bottom, then received a face-full of dirt. “Hey! Quit that! I’m not dead!”
“What in…?” Hellboy looked back up out of the grave and saw Kurt crouched above him glaring through the fresh coating of dirt on his face.
“I said, I’m not dead, and you threw dirt at my face.” Kurt crossed his arms and sat down on the edge of the roughly square-shaped new hole-in-the-ground.
“Oh. What The Hell? Did those vamps… Turn you? Are you?” Hellboy looked up at him, previous rage now rendered pointless and forgotten.
“Yeah. It’s a bitch, huh? Not that I got outside much during the day, anyway, right?”
“You know they’re gonna have me kill you, right?”
“Yeah.”
“And you know I’m not gonna do it?”
“Yeah.”
“And you know Abe’s gonna find out, and then Liz is gonna find out?”
“Yeah.”
“You wanna go for a walk?”
“I don’t know. I’ve been fighting this feeling.. The Hunger, that’s what it has to be. I shouldn’t leave the graveyard. I don’t want to hurt anybody.”
“We’ll figure something out.”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah.”
“I think you’re digging up the wrong grave anyway, none of these agents seem like they’d be too talkative.” Kurt grinned, and Hellboy shoveled another handful of dirt into his face.

*/

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

:p An even shorter conversation, the only way I could think of to illustrate.. This. Ive never written vamps before, and this was the inevitable solution to a pending problem. Heehee.

*/

“Eww... I don’t know him! Is that even sanitary?”
“It’s either this or nothin’.”
“Ugh… I think I’ll pick nothing.”
“Just drink it.”
“No. You drink it.”
“I’m not the vampire…”
“So. It looks funny. I don’t know him. It’s gross.”
“Don’t LOOK at it, DRINK it.”
“Why don’t you…. Agh! Help!”
Tear. Glurp. Crunch.
“There. That wasn’t so bad?”
“Actually… Uh, yeah. It was horrible. I’m never doing that again.”
“Sure. Whatever. Yer hopeless, kid.”
“Who was that? He tasted fat.”
“Woah… You can taste that..?”

/*

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LMAO:*DOMG OMG OMG!!! I am havig so much trouble typing this, it was so freakin funny:LMAO more please?

Yeah, I have seen his own version...matter o' fact, I have seen all the versions of that movie. I love em all!:love
one name: Bruce Campbell
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Oookay. Now this is the REAL me. Cold, calculating evil. Im not there yet, but I will be.
*owner of a lot of violent mood swings* :D
More of Kurt an his journal.

/*

I keep a rosary at my hip. Sometimes it’ll swing too close to exposed flesh and burn me. Sometimes the burns stay, but most often they fade in an hour’s time or less. They’re always small and shaped like the cross. It doesn’t bother me, though, and not much does these days.
I’ll act just the same, it’s unnerving how little difference the Change has brought in me. Maybe a little more bloodthirsty than is normal, but I could’ve been that way human, given time. Drinking blood was a problem from the beginning. I hated thinking I was hurting someone, even despite my current condition, (after all, I am still Kurt) and cold blood from a stockpile freezer someplace isn’t always going to cut it.
And all of this serves as just one single reminder: I’m not human. I may, no I am still me, but I’m not… In a way. I retain so many memories, feelings, things like that, but I don’t feel anymore. I’ve got somebody else’s demon raging against the inside of my skull, clawing at the bone and demanding to be released. And I think, that eventually, maybe, he’ll get out for a while. Maybe for good.
Aching to kill.
Aching to bleed.
I can control it.

I hope…

~Kurt Wagner. 18 Forever.

*/

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:(sad yet:D disturbingly interesting, just the way I like them...Kurt should revert to goats blood *giggle* the we can call him the goat sucker in spanish, el chupacabra(sp?) BUAHAHAHAHAHA:LMAO:*D
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Okay, chupacabra? I KNOW the chupacabra. Kurt is not the chupacabra. :LOL
Plus, goats taste bad. Ick..

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LMAO I know but still, it is funny. Kurt is a sezzy vampire, tres beau!!!! Uber reizvoll!
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Hey, you! Nobody, but NOBODY hits on my BureauKurt. *hissss* *grabs him and runs for the hills* heehee. Glad you like him. Just keep yer dirty paws off! :D miiiine. :lick

*/

Hellboy looked back up and down the hallway for the five-hundredth time in the last ten minutes. Nobody was there. Good. Or was that bad?
Oh, damnit, I forgot what I was gonna say! His mind groaned at him, frustrated. Lashing, his tail was doing a decent impression of Kurt’s much thinner, whip-like one. He was racking his brain again for the words, and he didn’t even notice the door next to him (the one he had all intention of knocking on as soon as he got his proverbial “shit” together) open.
“Hey, something’s wrong.”
“Wha..? Oh, jeez, goddam…”
“Yeah, it’s real nice to see you, too, Red.”
“Er, sorry.. I’m just, ah, just kind of trying to figure something out.”
“Is there a reason you’re figuring it out in front of my door?”
“Uh, yeah, there is.”
Liz leaned against her doorframe and watched him. “So what’s up?”
“Well, uh… It’s kind of about Kurt..”
“He’s a vampire.”
Hellboy just stared at her for a minute, then managed to form a few words, well, partially, anyway.
“Wha..? How did you know?”
“He came by last night when the guards were out. I think he said he beat one of them up, but that doesn’t really matter.”
“Oh.” Was all that he could fit his head around.
“That solves your problem, I guess.”
“Uh… Yeah, sure does….”
“I’ll see you later, Red. Try not to think too hard.”
“Yeah. Right, then.” Hellboy turned and walked down the hall back to his own room. “Guess that solves my problem…”

/*

:dead

"responstibiklity"

^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

More of BureauKurt in his little crypt.

/*

Kurt watched the sunset paint the sky blood red through a lightly tinted window. It felt right: red sky, black earth, beautiful darkness. It felt perfect. It fit, somehow. Better than daylight, cooler than fire. But the intense need to hunt still broke in rapid waves over his nerves. The crypt was locked at his own request. There would be no killing, no hunting, no bleeding. Nothing. Just peaceful sunset and quiet thought.
He realized that he didn’t need to breath anymore. It wasn’t an easy habit to break, after doing it all of his known life, but Kurt found he could “hold” his breath for hours if he wanted to. The way he figured it, if any of those Olympic athletes who thought they were so tough took him on, well, there wouldn’t even be an Olympic competition. They’d just hand over the trophy. That thought at least made him chuckle.
Hellboy would be here any minute to take Kurt out to feed then work off the extra energy in a game of some convoluted sport they would design to accommodate their stranger aspects. “DemonBall” had to be Kurt’s absolute favorite. It was a spin-off of Basketball. The hoops had to be set much higher for the both of them, and powers-in-play were allowed three times every in. Shots were taken from on top of or behind the opposite hoop.
He sat reminiscing about the better parts of his New and Improved life. Maybe new wasn’t such a bad word. After all, change was said to be a good thing.

*/

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That was great, as always.:D I won't take your sezzy, oh so scumptuous vampire Kurt. I have AC and the guy in my math class, NC from the movies, comics,:naughtyimagination...*so sezzy*

MORE MORE MORE!!!
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Whee! The world's most neglected fic! It's baa-aa-ck! (run, run away!! I'm telling you, run, damnit!) Okey, well, if yer still here, then just read it I guess. :D Another lovely cliff-hanger for you. And, of course, I have already written what happens after this. But I won't tell you. muahaha. So, anyway.. I know how it ends! I do! And it's goood. But, 'til then, here's this. (and if you don't read this, at least read my sig, it's funny, and you won't get it. I would bet all my money you won't. It's that bad. :LOL )

\*/

The screaming is what drives him on. The lust for blood is what moves him forward. He’s faster than he’s ever been before. He’s so quiet he can’t even hear himself moving. Even blending in with the darkness comes easier now.
His face is different from before, changed somehow. The brow more prominent, large, heavy wrinkles down his forehead and the bridge of his nose. His canines were long before, but now they each had to span an inch at the least. His eyes glow so bright that they’re almost white light. He knows it, somewhere in the back of his mind. He knows this is wrong, but none of it matters. All that matters is the kill.
He’s caught the human. A new, nameless, faceless kill. It bleeds. Good..

\*/

Kurt sat up on the cold, crypt floor, in his cold, crypt home. He rubbed the back of his neck absently as he thought about the dream again. That was it: He was going to have to kill. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It was going to happen. It demanded to happen. It needed to happen… And he was going to let it.
All that he had to do now was find a way to fix half of what he had messed up.
Standing up, Kurt paced the small room. Soon the crypt became too confining, and he moved outside, pacing the graveyard. His fast walk gained him a few new burns from the cross, but even that was unimportant at the moment.
Kurt stopped in mid-stride and his tail froze in mid-swing. He turned and bolted across the yard, hiding against a large headstone. A bullet winged the curve of marble.
“Ah, crap!”

/*\

~Hellgirl (I cry at movies. A lot.)

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:ergyou are right, I don't get it. Good story, big cliffhanger, my brain hurts, need advil, sleeeeep.
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

I don't think is is the wrold most neglected story. I just don't post much. This has become my fav fic here. Kurt and vampire with Hellboy what more could any one want. Can't wait to see whats going on.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Oh, :p I meant neglected by me. This is probably the easiest thing in the world to write, no general plot, just the re-telling of my view on his life if certain far-fetched events took place. I just haven't been writing enough! :D

"responstibiklity"

Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightcrawlis »

This is awesome, I like VampKurt :)

Can't wait for the next update.
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:smirkNeglected? Heck no! this thread has tons of TLC compaired to mine, I am in a brain Fart and it blue my brain into subatomic particles *KABLOOOUI*
ElfSpam
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ElfSpam »

I love this story! PLEASE post more soon!! Vampires and Kurt, all together? ::shudders in bliss::
This is a haiku;
Now I'm killing syllables;
I like fuzzy elves.
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Whoo! I feel loved. :D
Then again, I ALWAYS feel loved. So anyway, story-ness.

/*

Seven more bullets chipped away at the stone Kurt was sheltered by. Either his luck or his shield would run out eventually, so he had to do something. Leaping out from behind the headstone, he prepared to face the worst. It was worse.
He recognized the three important-looking figures at the front of the row of armed vampires. Snarling, he gauged the chance of escaping by teleporting at night. Then he gauged the chance of surviving said option with all of his organs intact (even if they did him no good, he liked them where they were, thank you very much).
“What are you doing here?” Kurt’s voice was calmer than he would have given himself credit for, judging by the way his tail was twitching and lashing uncontrollably.
“You belong to us, now. Or, more specifically, you belong to me. I’ve come to offer you a place in the nest.” The female standing between the two men spoke up. She was the image of a perfectly stereotypical vampiress. All long black hair and clothes better defined as rags.
“Doesn’t look like you plan on giving me any options..” He waved a hand at the line of guards.
“Yes, well, we need insurance. The bullets are a rough copy of your friend’s. Full of holy water. Just incase.” She smiled sweetly. “Why no join us, then?”
“Hmm. Gee, I’ll think about it, but I’d like to remind you that I don’t work for monsters. I kill them.”
“You forget who you are. Be careful who you call monster.”
“Being a vampire doesn’t make me a monster.” Kurt switched to a casual sort of voice, he could’ve been discussing the weather with the neighbors. His stance changed, as well; he seemed much more relaxed despite his growing fear of those bullets. Life was really on the line, here. “Murdering without remorse makes you a monster. Killing innocents makes you a monster. Shall I continue? I could go on for hours…”
“Silence! You think you can just..” She was cut off as one of her vampire guards suddenly burst into flames. He jumped up and screamed, running around for a moment before falling to the ground; his body just another pile of dust. Turning on her ranks, she screamed. “You idiots! I told you not to mess with the guns! What happened?!”
A voice spoke up from behind Kurt. “That was a warning. If you don’t leave.. Well… Next, we barbecue!”

*/

P.S.~ the journal in my sig is all set up, and I have a series of comics w/ video game sprites in it, and the first in my line of WWC strips. If ya wans, go check it out. Just bumping my own pathetic-y-ness. Heeh. :p And hey, even if you dont read the strips, just go look at my avatar over there, I LOVE it. And Mikey. All hail TMNT!!

~Hellgirl (People tell me Im a nice person. People dont know me very well... :evil )

"responstibiklity"

Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightcrawlis »

Mmm barbecued vampire :LOL

Figures they would try and recruit him for their nest, some vamps are like that.
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

*blink, blink*.........*long pause*........GAAAAAAAHHHHRRR!!!!! WHY MUST YOU MAKE SUCH HUGE CLIFFHANGERS??? MORE, NOW, OR PREPARE TO BE SMITE BY MY AWESOME, EVIL SMITEYNESS!!!!:evil:bite
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

AAH! *hides behind vampKurt and Hellboy from smiteyness*
I'll write more soon. Nothing like a good fight scene with fire. :D
In the meantime, go check out my journal. If I did it right, you should laugh at least once. ;)

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

ERRRG!! STUPID COMPUTER!!! *smites computer* I tried to see you journal, but all I get is white boxes w/ red x's.:(:cry:bawl*smite*
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

:o
*sniff* That sucks! I hope it works at some point.. Dangit.. I hope it doesn't do that to everyone! I think I will go cry under the computer desk! :'(

"responstibiklity"