Two Tales and a Gun (M.K.A.: First Fic Posted Here)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

right, I think I should slow down a bit. here's the last pic this week, till friday.
http://sdk.itcomputing.co.za/wip/Kurt_wakes.jpg
so ^Sulfurous^, watcha think?

btw, you do know his bloodlust can be controlled by getting his spirit back ala Angel/Spike.
Hey if you can use Hellboy, you can also use characters from Buffy, it's all in the Darkhorse universe.
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

*sniffles*
That one's depressing! :cry
But really good, too.

You just have really good timing of late..
I feel better again.. I'm SO angry at the computer! I spent all day upstairs with the radio on and just sat on my bed and finally figured out a good picture, then I drew it, and then I was, *surprisingly* proud of it, and now the scanner won't hook up right! :mad
:p Oh, well, it's not that important that I show you people my strange cartoon-y artwork. Even though it is a lot better these days.. :D

Yeah, I know about the soul thingy. I miss Angel! Hmm.. I may have just gotten an idea..
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

I think you might find this amusing
http://sdk.itcomputing.co.za/wip/cookies1.jpg

man these pics just keep on rolling.
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

"It was Abe I swear It was abe!"
hehe thats a good pic
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Now I'm obligated to have a flash of Kurt & HB fightin' for cookies. :D
Now there's an idea..

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

That is a realy cute pic steynedvelvet. I realy like it over all.
I can see them fighting over cookies right now. Now ever time i think of Hellboy though i think of the movie version.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Omg. The Apocalypse! It's a long-ish update. :LOL
Sorry. I had another episode. 'Cause my aunt's last name is Summers.. Everybody's related to one. *sigh*
Anyway.. I got Hellboy on DVD! Whoo! I'm soo happy! :D
The rest of the mansion mission thingy, and the cookie-pic-inspired moment.

*/
"Well, actually, I was just on my way out." Nightcrawler spun on his heel and was just about to take the man's advice when he heard that clicking/slicing noise again.
"What were you doin' up here?"
"Nichts. I was simply checking the place out, and I saw nothing unsavory.. That is, except for you, sir. My.. Agency has taken a brief interest in your school, but I will asure them that there is nothing up here."
"I remember you now.. Yer with the feds!" Nightcrawler felt a hand grab his shoulder and he tore away from it, spinning around to face the metal guy again.
"Don't touch me. Nobody touches me.."
"Tough talk for a kid your age.. What are you, anyway?"
"Not something you want to fuck with if you value your self in one piece."
"Try me."
"Love to." Disappearing in a cloud of black smoke and bright sparks of phosphorous and sulfur, Nightcrawler teleported onto the man's shoulders and snapped his neck forward. Not enough to kill him, but enough of a shock to knock any ordinary person out. Right away Nightcrawler realized that this wasn't going to be easy as he had thought. He was thrown back off the guy's shoulders and into the wall behind him. Shrugging it off, they faced eachother again.
Nightcrawler just yawned loudly when six claws appeared. He leaned back against the wall and examined his nails, anticipating the charge and flipping back, up, and over the man at the last second causing him to slam his fists into the brick.
"Jeez.. Maybe this is going to be that easy." He laughed and disappeared into the shadows as soon as his opponent turned back to find him.
"Coward!" The shout was followed by a series of soft implosions of the air and intermitten laughter. Something small caught what little light the windows supplied as it flew out of the shadows and landed near the metal man's feet. The tiny, insignificant contact of the knife sliding into the ground was followed by a loud roar and an explosion worth of a demolition crew.
In the silence that followed anything as noisy as an explosion, more quiet laughter echoed over the grounds as students and teachers came out to see what happened.

/*

Nightcrawler sat on the floor in a hall of the B.P.R.D., an almost empty bag of cookies held in his tail as he bounced a large rubber ball against the wall opposite him. He bounced the ball again, and frowned when it didn't come back down to him. Reaching up, he looked around and saw Hellboy looming over him with the ball between two stone fingers.
"Have you, by any chance, seen the cookies?" He asked in an "I already know you took them, so just admit it" tone.
"Hi. What cookies? We had cookies?" Hiding the bag behind his back quickly, Nightcrawler shrugged. "I didn't know."
"Right, then what's that behind yer back?"
"What? There's nothing behind my back?" He stood up and held out his empty hands. "See?"
"I'm not stupid. What's in the tail?"
"Nothing?"
"It ain't nothing." Hellboy took a step forward and Nightcrawler took a step back at the same time. "See. Yer hiding something, and I have an idea of what it is.."
"What do you mean? Why would I be hiding something from you?"
"Because you know I'll kill ya if that's what I think it is..."
"Liz's birthday present?"
"Ha. Nice try, kid, but I don't believe you."
"Your birthday present?"
"Still not buyin' it."
"A bag of money?"
"All right, that's it.." Hellboy turned back like he was going to drop it, and then flipped back around and tackled Nightcrawler against the wall. He pinned him with his right hand and then used the left to snatch the bag from him. "Ah-ha! I knew it! You lying, cookie-eating, gecko-boy!"
"Hey! I'm not a gecko! I'll get you for that!" Struggling to get free, he grabbed Hellboy's arm and kicked him in the side and chest. Nightcrawler's foot landed against the side of his father's head after a few minutes of pointless wriggling and kicking.
"Get yer foot.. Out of my face." His voice was slightly muffled by the foot.
"Not until you let me go."
"On three?"
"Okay."
"One."
"Two."
"Three."
"Three." Nightcrawler's foot left the side of Hellboy's face, and the rock arm left Nightcrawler's chest.
"Now.. About my missing cookies?"
"It was Abe, I swear it was Abe! He's psychic, man! He planted the evidence and then ran!"
Hellboy rolled his eyes and tossed Nightcrawler's rubber ball at his forehead before going back to the room he had come from.
Sitting back down and catching the ball, Nightcrawler looked around the hall and frowned.
"Ah, man.. There went the rest of my cookies.."

*/

~Hellgirl (I wore a sticker on my forehead for most of yesterday.)

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LOL:LMAO:*D COOKIES!!!!!! That was brilliant, now you got me craving chocolate chip cookies.:lick

gotta go, see ya suckers!!!:evil:eeevil *Slot machines* 0.o wooooooooo*wiggles fingers magically*
one name: Bruce Campbell
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

**eats a gooie chocolate chip cookie infront of you**
Ah the greatness.... that was funny lol
I knew it was abes fault
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

lol cool the cookie fight took place. Poor Kurt needs more cookies though
Yeai got the movie to and thats why i see Hellboy like that now in my head o.0
My Kurt Site. Life
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Holy crap I can't believe this..
Only two more of these parts left to the story.
I'm so excited! It'll be done, finally! Whoo!
Then again, I'm sad 'cause it is fun to write.
Oh, well, my other muses are getting angry at me. :D
They're just so mean.
So enjoy another Father/Son moment, 'cause it's practically the last.

*/

Boom.
Nightcrawler rolled over and ignored the sound.
Boom.
"I'm sleepin' go away.." He pulled the blankets over his head, as if that would help.
Boom.
"Fiiiine... I'm coming.." Wrapping the comforter over his shoulders and glaring, Nightcrawler opened the door to his room, instantly regretting it as bright light filtered in past the huge shape of Hellboy. "Dad?"
"Yeah, you got a minute to talk?"
"Sure. What?"
"Outside, come on."
Nightcrawler nodded and followed his father out the front of the Bureau. It was still some time near the middle of the night, judging by the darkness and the lack of what Kurt had come to think of as "daytime smells."
"So what's this a-about?" His question was interrupted by a loud yawn.
"I wanted to give you something. A present, I guess. My father gave me the medallion on my gun, and in the tradition we got goin' here, I decided to give you something important to me. 'Course, I decided to do this and what before ya were dead, so I put it aside for a while."
Nightcrawler nodded once more, and stifled another yawn. They were walking in circles around the large torch set in the middle of the driveway, now. White-ish yellow burning eyes watched the large flame, he had always thought it was a bit too much for a "waste management plant" to have out front.
Hellboy reached into one of the pockets on his belt, and fished out a small carved stone. He held it out to Nightcrawler, who poked at it hesitantly before taking it. Holding the object up to the flickering light of the torch, Nightcrawler could see the carved shape was an Egyptian eye.
"What is this thing?"
"It's the Eye a' Horus, or the Udjat, or whatever you wanna call it. But it's a talisman, good for fightin' off dangerous reptiles and amphibians. 'Least that's what they tell me. Anyway, I thought you might like it."
"Yeah.. Cool. Hey, now I got proof that I'm not a lizard."
"Nah, that's just proof that you're not dangerous."
"I could've taken you down for those cookies earlier.."
"Suuuure. Just keep tellin' yerself that."
"I could have!" Nightcrawler yawned again, then looked back up at his dad. "Can I have a favor, too? I mean, I meant to ask you anyway, I've been thinking about it for a while now.."
"Yeah, what is it, kid?"
"Can you get the Bureau to send me a flight back to Germany? And then can you show me the place where you found me?"
"Yeah, 'course. I thought... You might wanna go home eventually.."
"No... It's not that.. This is my home, and you guys are my family.. And I'm not ever giving that up for people who thought I was a freak."
"So why go back?"
"I have some.... Unfinished business, that's all."

*/

~Hellgirl (oooOoOoOoOoo.. Shiney thing..)

"responstibiklity"

Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

O my im so sad its ending... this is my fav story ever. Well miss you hellboy... Nightcrawler... abe..... liz.... liz..... liz..... Agent Stuckel ((oops did i say to much??? :p))

This is a great story

~Ryo and Hushy~
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

*is crying hysterically*
I will miss you, colossal ficcy of DOOOM!
*sniff* I'm done already.. but I don't think I'll post it up here 'till I give it a good look over and make sure I'm done.
Heeey! Stop hinting at things people won't understand yet anyway, Stuckel! :toothy
I'm happy and sad and accomplished.
I wish I had some pills for it.
:die

"responstibiklity"

Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

I will miss it. but its ur desision.
May i just say
GOOD BYE liz.... liz... liz... hb... liz... liz NC.... AS! lol

Archangel I hate muses

~Ryo and Hushy~
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

NOOOOoooohhhhh!!!!!, why should good things end, but bad things goes on, like war and famine and disease and foot fungi.

If only good stories was like foot fungi. sigh.
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

oh i wounder what he means by un finish buisness.
If a story was like a foot fungi would ot not be more annoying then enjoyable o.0 Just a thought.
Keep thinking on what will happen next. Can't wait to see it.
My Kurt Site. Life
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Archangel »

I KNOW WHAT THE UNFINISHED BUISNESS IS!!!!
EVERYONE!
TODAYS LISAS BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
lisas the wrighter of the story btw LOL!
hehe

Jay ((Sharpen ur knifes people.... UNFINISHED BUISNESS!)

~Ryo and Hushy~
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Okay.. So like, I haven't posted for uh.. *starts counting on fingers* carry the one..
This whole month. Yeah. I think that covers it.
Crap..
Well, I really do apologize if anybody's been hanging out there on the cliff, I'll plant more trees on the edge so you'll have something bigger to hold onto, okay?
I just started schooooool, and before that it was my birthday, and in between then and now I re-wrote the ending to this damned thing three or so times. It's a lot shorter now than it was intended to be, but I think it's okay so I'll keep this one.
It's the beginning of the end! Muahahahhaa..
(I just kinda wanted to say that..)
Hope you enjoy the start of the end of Two Tales and a Gun (And my new avatar about con artists I love. ^^):

*/

The flight was long and boring, like every other flight they took. Nightcrawler watched his dad sleeping on the other side of the plane, smiling sadly. He knew what he wanted to do. Maybe not what he had to do, but what he wanted. When they got to the graveyard (he could at least remember that was the kind of place where he first met his father) he was going to ditch Hellboy and find Them. That was what he wanted to do. To find Them, and then to kill Them.
It depressed the human left in him how easily he was going to get into this, but the demon raging inside was delighted by the idea, even though it was mad that he didn't want to kill them by drinking them. No, he thought, maybe just a shot to the head or the spine. But not until he got what he wanted..
He was mentally tallying up the ammo he had on him when the plane landed. Clutching the Udjat through the fabric of his own belt, Nightcrawler followed Hellboy away from the plane and into the back of a truck.

/*
Germany, 1997

"So.. I think 'bout here.. Yeah. That's where I first met ya, then the next morning, you were back over there." Hellboy lifted an arm and pointed back to a worn stone not far from where they were standing now. It had already gotten late, and the sun was setting fast. Somehow, he felt kind of proud to be showing his son all of this, remembering the night from his own point of view. It was the one of those missions where everything changed, everywhere, and eventually, you'd start thinking just how life would have been if you hadn't gone.
He turned back and opened his mouth, about to ask Nightcrawler if he'd wanted to see anything else while they were here, but the kid was gone.
"Hey? Nightcrawler? Kid? You out there?"
Nobody answered, but he found a note pinned to the ground behind him with a familiar little knife.

*/

~Hellgirl (I can control things made of cheese with my mind. This ability has yet to prove it's usefullness. :D )

"responstibiklity"

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

I'll mis this story, like I miss Rosswell.

Now why the hell did they stop Rosswell, I miss it so much. :bawl
And what kind of stupid ending is that?!? Riding off into the sunset in a minibus? Stupid Rosswell people.
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Okey, well, here's the end. I re-wrote it SO MANY TIMES. I just couldn't think of something good enough to end Two Tales and a Gun. Ah, well, rest assured that it's not going to just die off. I just don't want to kill this 'verse off. I lurve it so much. :D
Anyway, after this end, there's a short blurb sillyfic that I wrote to follow it up. (That's where Agent Stuckel comes in, :P You must all love him!)
Oooooooooookay, well, this is my attempt to make SOMEBODY cry, of course, I'm pretty bad at that, but hopefully you'll at least feel BAD. Because that's my master plan. [Insert Maniacal Laughter Here]

\*/

Just a few more miles, and he'd be there. He knew it, he could smell it, he could feel it. It had to be the right time of year to see the same circus, to see his old home. There were fliers up everywhere in town.

He remembered everything in short flashes, the way you remember something from years ago, something painful. He saw himself, only eight, or as far as he could remember back, forced to work and treated like an animal. He slept outside (with the other beasts in the show, naturally), even when it rained. He thought about how cold it had been, how alone he had been.

And they called themselves his family. They were disgusting. He wasn't even related to them (not that that had anything to do with real family, anyway) and they treated him like some slave, some monster they could control and hate at the same time. No rights, no freedom, no life, no intelligence. Everything he learned, he learned on his own. Sometimes, other children came and gave him something to eat, sometimes they came to throw rocks. Oh, that was a favourite pastime for everyone. See how badly we can hurt the freak without killing it.

Thinks it's human.

Thinks it can talk.

Thinks it deserves something better.

Thinks too much.

Nightcrawler ran across the forest floor silent and quick, darting between trees and leaping over rotten logs. Motive burned in the back of his head all the way.

There has to be a way.. This must be the way. I know I'm right.

They all deserve to die.

/*\

A nine-year-old boy sat at the back of a dirty cage, alone except for a few lion cubs and their mother lying across from him. The babies had gone to sleep, but the mother continued to watch the crumpled, little, blue form that refused to cry.

Crying was for babies. Emotions were for humans.

Big, bright, golden eyes shimmered with tears that he wouldn't let out. White, fanged teeth chattered with cold he wouldn't realize. His feet were going numb on the cold metal, he was too frightened to sit near the lions, their half of the cage at least covered in ragged carpet and hay for insulation. The dark curtain covering the bars lining his prison flapped in a breeze, and the tiny boy shuddered harder. He wouldn't cry.

A small tail was wrapped around his ankles, and his arms were hugging his knees, trying to keep what little warmth there was to be had. He was too young to know so much about the world, to know how cold people could be. Everything was cold in the end, and now his hands were starting to go numb.

After another minute of silent contemplation, the lioness gently shook off her sleeping babies and stood up. She crossed the cage to the freezing blue child that looked almost human, but not quite. She snuffled at his ear, and he shoved her away. She growled, and he huddled in on himself, anticipating death already.

He always anticipated death, but it never came.

Instead of mauling this unknown child, the mother gently caught a moutful of his shirt's collar, and lifted him clear off the cage floor. She carried him over to her other children and set him down in the middle of their sleeping mass. They squirmed and shifted out of the way to accomodate for the new kid, and eventually snuggled back around him.

Kurt felt the lioness lying back down around them protectively, and he cried. He was too young to feel like this, to think like this.

\*/

Nightcrawler sighed and sat back against the only trailer in the camp that he hadn't burned to the ground. The only two people he'd left alive were trapped inside. All of the animals had been let out of their cages into the wilderness, even though some of them didn't belong there. One of the younger lions had remained in the area, and it had taken a liking to Nightcrawler from the start. Maybe it was the tail. (Nightcrawler had always loved cats, despite the religion he'd grown up in the midst of, but he just couldn't remember why..) Anyway, he was sitting next to the cat--who had curled up beside him earlier, and watching the rest of the place smoke and flame and flicker. Heaving another sigh, he smiled, his head tilting to the side.

"So what do you think, hmm? Should we A) burn them alive, B) lock them up and leave them here so they can live with what they've done, or C) eat them?" Nightcrawler asked the lion absently. He spoke just loud enough so that he was certain the two in the trailer could hear him.

The big cat turned toward the blue mutant and seemed to think it over before leaning over to lick Nightcrawler's hand.

"Ugh.. You're messing up the fur.. Icky.." Sticking out his tongue, Nightcrawler pulled his wet, disgusting hand back from the animal and then ruffled the tan fur behind its ears. "Okay, here's the deal, nod once for burn, twice for leave, and three times for eat." He moved a hand up and down to demonstrate what he meant.

After another moment of quiet speculation, the tiger sat up, bobbing its head a couple times.

"Wanna show mercy, huh? Or would that be worse than killing? Yeah, I guess you're right. Okay, you win.. No more killing for today."

Taking another deep breath, Nightcrawler could smell blood and death and fire and ash and even rain, forming in the grey sky overhead. He could smell the tiger next to him--some animalistic prescence, just short of intelligent life, and the two humans trapped in the box just behind him.

"I'm feelin' really good today, how 'bout you?" He stood up and went to the trailer's door, knocking lightly on the screen.

No answer came, but they were listening.

"Good. Glad to hear it." Nightcrawler laughed mirthlessly and grabbed some of the rubble from one of the previously demolished houses. He took the larger boards, and heavier intact objects back to where his new friend was still resting. Setting them up carefully against door and windows, he created baracades that would keep the two humans trapped for a good while. Finished, he sat back to admire his work. "There. That oughtta keep you indoors for a few days, at least. Well, I had fun, but I really don't like being around people who think I'm an animal and a freak. Not a real mood-booster, kennst du? Like I said, it's been fun, but I gotta go. There're actually people out there who respect me."

"Monster! You will pay for this! You will burn in eternity!" The shout came from inside the boarded-up trailer as Nightcrawler was lighting a cigarette. He looked back over his shoulder, and frowned.

"If I am a monster, it is only because you have made me into one." He tossed the match onto a pile of boards near the trailer. The little gasoline left on them was soaked in by now, and it flared up almost immediately. "Guess I changed my mind, sorry."

As he walked away from the thoroughly destroyed camp, Nightcrawler turned to look down at the oversized feline trotting alongside him. "You know, I never believed in Karma before, but now I think it might just be possible." He shrugged and pulled his coat up, shaking some of the dust and ash and dried blood out of it. "It's all about the imagination."

\~/

~Hellgirl (I have a black cat named Snowflake. She slept on my face this morning, and my huge Corgi doggy crushed my ribs. Yep. I loves them. :D )

"responstibiklity"

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil....*slowly recedes into a dark corner of the room and whispres from the depths*...eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.....Hachchchchchchchchchchchch...*and a low hiss*

:eeevil
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Heeheehee. You said Hachchchchchchchchchchchch... I wonder how that's pronounced... Like it's spelled? Or what? Hmmmm... :p
Okay, so..

Press 1 for "It was sort of okay."

Press 2 for "I like it, but I still think Hellgirl is some sort of alien in disguise and she's trying to take over the Earth, but her methods are shoddy at best." :evil

Press 3 for "I wish I had some freaking ice cream!"

Press 3 for "I can't count any higher..."

~Hellgirl (OH, NO! I've been STABBED!)

(No, wait.. That's ketchup. False alarm, people. Put the party favours away..!)

"responstibiklity"

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

mmmm, Chocolate wallnut Ice cream, mmmmmm.

Dammit, nice going, now I have go and sketch something. Like always, you wrote a story that carried great emotion. Really nicely done.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

33= Hellgirl is really a mutated female clone of Mister Sinister who wears fluffy pink sandals, black and pink polk-a-dot pants, and a lime green tube top...with a pair of those glittery entenea that you can buy at the craft store...:scratch...thAT sounds about right...:toothy
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

well ummm....... *has no clue to witch number to pick.

Liked the story though. Very dark in the end..... gota love that ^^
Any way realy enjoyed it. Hope to see more storys.
My Kurt Site. Life