Prank you, prank you very much...

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

"Amen to that." Kurt nodded, "I'm tired of you being in such an angsty mood!" he said, poking him in the arm with his tail.

Lauren was sleeping in bed, waiting for a reply from Wolvertique when she heard someone very angry slam her door open.

Opening her eyes, she found herself looking at a very pissed off Mystique.

"you!" she raged, aiming to shoot her. "You made me sleep with my son you sick bitch!"

Yelping, Lauren dodged the bullet and she ran down the halls, screaming save me save me over and over again.

Mystique went after her, her mouth foaming as she pulled the trigger over and over again.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"All right, elf. Now you're gonna pay for that." He mock-growled and leaped at Kurt, chasing him through the trees.
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Laughing, Kurt ran first on his two legs.

"you'll never catch me!" he shouted over his shoulder. Diving forward, he sprang into a run on all fours.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"I'll show you what real angst's like, elf, when I'm done with you!" He laughed. He couldn't help it. He ran on, panting, laughing his ass off. This was fun.
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

"I don't need you to teach me." Kurt said, turning around and sliding on the leaves on the ground for a moment. "I have to deal with that writer Lauren all of the time!" With that, he performed a back flip and landed high in a tree, wrapping his tail around the branch to stay on.

"Try to get me now, big boy!" he called, waving at him.

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"Boy?" He pretended to be offended again. "Who are you calling boy, blue monkey?"

He paused and picked up a large rock. He looked up into the branches, then at Kurt, an evil, wicked, naughty grin on his face.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

:LMAO This is TOO priceless!! Wolvertique, I love Scott's story! :D Lauren, can't wait to see if Mystique catches you or not! ;)
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt's eyes grew wide, and he slowly shook his tail at him sternly.

"Don't you dare you hairy dwarf!" he warned, narrowing his eyes. "Not if you don't want to suffer the consequences!"

Lauren had run out of places to run to. She smacked into a wall and she whimpered, trying to think of what to do when she heard mystique cock her gun.

"Oh shi..!"

A gun shot rang out through the Author's Realm.

LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Lady Erin yelped and ran to her Queen, protecting her, casting a glamour to make Lauren look shot and bleeding, waiting for Mystique to leave, while pretending to cry
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

Meanwhile, RavEnigma took after Mystique. "Why'd you shoot her?" she yelled. "Can't you take a joke?" Mystique just kept running. As she fell behind, Rav pulled out her secret weapon: Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream, a whole quart of it, and tossed it in front of Mystique. Immediately, the shapeshifter stopped and begun devouring the ice cream. Too late, she realized that the ice cream was laced with a very potent sedative. "I'm gonna have fu-un with this!" Rav said, picking up the unconsious Mystique and taking her to The Lair (aka Rav's bedroom) and re-read her 'Essential X-Men Volume #4' for the eightieth time.
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Looking up Lauren, smiled and got to her feet, brushing off her jeans a bit. "That's what happens when you pair an assasin with her son I guess." she sighed, shrugging faintly.

Laughing weakly, she rubbed the back of her head a bit.

"I guess that means no more incest stories for me!"

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Suddenly, out of the blue, a teenaged girl with fuzzy brown hair, a T-shirt that says "I heart Mary-sues", and a black bag with anti-Bush stickers all over it, walks by. Mistress D spots the Ben & Jerry, pounces on it, and promptly passes out.

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

Mystique woke up to find herself in a blue-painted room with posters on the walls, including one of herself, and a teenaged girl with auburn hair, brown eyes, rainbow glasses, and very pale skin sitting nearby. "Why am I here?" Mystique asked. "And who are you?" Rav brushed some cat hair off her Maleficent t-shirt, and replied calmly, "The name's RavEnigma. Rav for short. You're in my room. I have a deal for you." Mystique raised an eyebrow. "And what sort of a deal are you offering?" "Simple. You help me with one teensy-weensy but ever so crucial thing, and I'll do whatever you want. Well, as long as it's not too illegal." "Hmmm, I'll think about it." "Take as long as you want. You can't leave this house. You even try and shapeshift, it won't work, and you'll be knocked unconsious again, thanks to this little implant I put under your skin while you were knocked out." Mystique paled. She was trapped with a psycho teenager who had some sort of devious plan. And she had no way of escaping.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Heh, this is getting interesting!! Oh wait, I'm supposed to be passed out... o_o *falls down*

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

"So, what do you want me to help you with?" Mystique asked. Rav grinned evilly. "I was hoping you'd ask that soon." Rav pulled down the shades on her windows and a "Pop!" was heard as she summoned the digital projector from the pocket of otherspace she'd stored it in, then set it opposite the windows and turned it on. "This little presentation I've made should explain my ambitions in full." Mystique watched the film Rav had made, and by the end, she was pretty impressed at Rav's filmmaking ability. "Not bad for a thirteen year old, neh?" Rav asked, grinning. "It was interesting. Actually, I'm actually quite flattered by your request." "Then, do we have a deal?" "Of course."

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

"You writin' under dere?" Remy looked under the bed and the young girl on her computer. Patchy looked fairly cramped, and he couldn't tell whether the tears coming from her eyes were from pain or from laughing so hard.

Patchy paused between guffaws to breathe. "Aw, God, Scott is such a stiff!"

"You okay?"

She stuck her head out and wiped her eyes. "Wanna hear what he said 'bout you?"

"Do I wanna know?"

"Probably not."

Remy shrugged. "Show me." She passed him her computer, shaking her wild pink bangs out of her face for the thousandth time.

"And please tell me you can read..." She poked his Levi-jeans clad leg playfully.

"'Course I can! Better'n you." He chided gently, pushing her head beneath the bed again.

A few moments passed before he stood up indignantly. "A little fond of alchohol?! Does he even
know Pete Wisdom?"

Head back out again, Patchy snatched her computer out of harm's way. "At least he didn' brin' up your smokin' habits."

He glared. She gulped.

"You want me t' write one about you too, right?" She sliped back beneath the bed, grumbling about deadlines and overtime.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

He smiled. "Consequences. My middle name, elf." He hefted the rock, then pitched it. The rock hit hard, striking down a heavy branch above Kurt's head. The branch fell down, heading straight for him.

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Scott happily knocked on Wolvertique's door. He was proud. He had written a good story that showed how very important he was.

He waited a little and knocked again.

He got impatient and set up a steady rapping at her door.

"Hold your horses. I do have a life, you know."

He stopped, appalled by his own lack of restraint.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt looked up at the branch falling, his eyes growing wide. Before he could teleport, it struck him in the face and he fell from the tree with a cry, landing on his back at Logan's feet.

"Ach! Was there a reason for that?" he asked, getting up and wiping away the little bit of blood on the borderline of his hairline. Frowning at Logan, he thwapped him upside the head with his tail.

"Frodo never did that to his Sammy you know!" he pointed out, unable to stop himself from laughing a little at that.

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

"Now, the first thing we have to do is get this room." "My Lair," Rav corrected. "Fine. Your Lair, cleaned up. Then we can move on to phase two." Mystique started cleaning off Rav's nightstand and found a bunch of pill bottles. "What are these?" "My meds,"Rav replied nonchalantly. "Zoloft for my migranes, ferrous oxide for my anemia, and some sleeping pills because I get nightmares." "Oh. Now, you realize that your parents are probably gonna be upset by this, right?" "Yeah. But that's what the backup plan is for." "True. Now where are we going to put everything? I don't think you have room." "Sure I do, there's the whole basement. No one else uses it but me, anyway." "All right. But what if they protest?" "Same thing I did with you, I'll make it worth their while." Mystique sighed. 'Just my luck. Well, at least she's on the right track. Still, I never expected a 13-year-old to have such a devious scheme, let alone one involving multiple kidnappings.'

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Shaking his head, Logan sighed. "Kid, you're supposed to get out of the way when something like that happens. I did everything but put up a neon sign for ya." He rubbed the spot where Kurt had struck him, gently. "Come on. Let's get going before someone gets the inspiration to stick the two of us in a love story. You're a nice guy, but you're just not my type."

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt tilted his head to one side, nodding faintly.

Slowly, he smiled evilly, and grabbing Logan by the head inbetween both of his hands, he kissed him deeply, even slipping in tongue before he ran back onto the path.

"Whatever you say!"

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Logan kept walking, making no comment, letting a very evil grin play across his face. Kurt felt an odd, nauseated, uneasy feeling rising within as Logan kept travelling, wild eyes on him, shining with mischief.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt cocked an eyebrow, his tail curling up slightly as he looked at his friend.

"Logan?" he asked slowly. "What are you plotting inside of that wild Canadian head of yours?" he asked warily.

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"Oh, just thinkin' about what you're gonna have to do for me to keep me from telling your girlfriend what you just did." He sauntered along, looking back at Kurt, mischief in his eyes.