Poems and short stories of blue and beyond (update 7/04)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

:evil That last was EXCELLENT! Yes! Long live crazy people! Whoo!
:( But the first one was soooo sad, and yet, happy in a very morose kinda way. *sniff* I have to go cry and laugh at the same time, now.
It's harder than you'd think. Well.. Not really.. :D
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I'm glad you both enjoyed that last one. I wrote that one because of a discussion that some friends and myself had on a similar situation.
one name: Bruce Campbell
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Just a Little Crush, That's All.

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

*WARNING!!!*May contain material unsuited for youngins!

It had been a while since he had come to the Xavier Institue for Gifted Youngsters. After the incedent at Alkali Lake, he had no clue where to go. He couldn't go in the outside world, even if all charges had been dropped, people just couldn't except him, he was a mutant. The only people who ever excepted him since his arrival in the States were the X-Men, and they had still been somewhat weary of him at the beginning.

Ororo. She was...beautiful. Everything about her caught his eye. She was gentle yet strong, kind but held authority. She was the first, not including the late Jean, who was not afraid or flinched at the first sight of him. Whenever he saw her his stomach fluttered and he felt an intense rush of adrenaline and the urge to pull his shirt up over his face, even though most people couldn't see him blush unless he blushed real hard, Ororo was able to feel the change in heat.

He tried avoiding her, but since he felt he was confined to the mansion and its grounds, he found it hard. Sometimes when he saw her walking down the hall he would try to look inconspicuous and then teleport away hoping that it didn't look like he was avoiding her. The part that made hiding hard was meal time. The last couple days he had begun to eat at the table with the rest of the staff instead of eating alone, when he got to the table the only chairs left were either next to Scott, whom he thought was angry at him for not saving jean, and the other next to Ororo, who had been nice from the begining but gave him great discomfort, GOTT she was beautiful, he chose to sit next to Ororo only because he didn't want to bother Scott.

Kurt prayed for everyone he could think of and everyone that he couldn't. He was interupted by a short knock on his door.

"Ja? Come in, the door is open."

It was Ororo.

"Hello, Kurt. How are you doing?"

She was wearing a pair of cocoa colored corduroy hip-huggers* and a black tank top. Her snowy hair pulled back into a loose pony tail with some stray bangs.

"Guten abend, Miss Monroe."

"Kurt, you've been here for two and a half months, you can call me Ororo, just like everybody else. I didn't interrupt you did I?"

"Nein! Nein! I was just saying some prayers, they can be finished later. Was there something you needed?"

Why now? His stomach was beginning to feel all funny again.

"Yes, actually. I came because I wanted to talk to you."

"I'm listening."

"Well, it's just that whenever I do get the chance to talk to you you usually start acting...odd."

"Like what?"

ARG! 'Like what' his foot! Like now! His voice was beginning to crack and his accent thicken.

"Like now."

"Ich...I...I'm afraid I don't understand."

Ororo placed a hand on his knee in a friendly gesture, however that small motion was enough to set off thousands of nerves off and made Kurt shiver on the inside. he felt such a strange feeling of pleasure in his lower stomach, or maybe that wasn't his stomach.

She was talking again.

"...Kurt, I know you are new here, but I have this feeling that you have been here longer than you have. You have taught the students alot about accepting themselves, and they absolutely love you. There is no need for you to be so nervous around m...us...here."

Shoot! She had almost given herself away! She didn't want to scare him away, she just wanted him to know she was a friend, and then move from there.

Shoot! She knows! How does she know? Kurt began to blush, the stange feeling he had in his 'lower stomach' began to increase. He couldn't help but look at her, taking in her every curve, she of course didn't notice this, because she was doing the same thing. Kurts tail stiffened and then curled in and out slowly.

"I am sorry I interrupted you," she said after a small glimpse right below his belt line,"I just needed to tell you that. I guess I'll see you later?"

"Ja. Aufweidersehen."

"What?"

"Good bye."

"Oh," she laughed at herself,"Bye."

After she left the room, Kurt let out a great sigh of reliefand stood up, but then froze at the realization that he was hard. Just her hand on his knee made him have an erection? His eyes bugged out. What if she saw?

He needed a beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:naughtysorry, I am in a perverted mood.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Very cool. very sweet. Very cute, too. I may not like Kuroro, but it was very good.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Veilen Danke! I am not sure if I will continue this one or not, I can leave it here or continue with it. I guess that's all up to you guys and the plot bunnies that seem to roam free at Nightscrawlers.:sausageI'm hungry need some grubbage!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Continued...

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I know this is mondo short, but I needed somethin to get my rear in gear and thinking.

EEEEEEE!!! *brain fizzles as gray smoke curls from ears*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain. That was what was remembered the most, so naturally, he felt it in his dreams. The gases filling his nostrils, confusing him. He couldn't escape, his inabilty to 'port, and his eyes, the intense burning in his eyes. Pepper spray, used on him as if he were some rabbid animal on the way to be uthinized.

Every now and then it would all come back, raping his mind of inocent images and replacing them with the past horrific reality. He was told that in time it would heal, but it hadn't for Logan, why shold it for him.

Kurt had woken up from another one of those dreams. He felt like a child cowering in the dark, holding his knees tight to his chest, and tail wrapped around his ankles. He didn't want to be like this. First he hid in the circus, diguising himself in his own appearance, then he had hid in the church, venturing out only at night. Now, he hid from people like Stryker, hid from pain that always seemed to come back in his distorted memories, and hid himself from what others would see that he had become....
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

More....

After sometime, trying to get the images and memories out of his head, and then mentally battling himself wether or not he should go back to sleep or stay awake, he slowly climbed out of bed.

Kurt scrounged around the room looking for a shirt. Mein Gott, I am a slob! He pulled on a shirt that he had found kicked underneath the bed, and walked over to the window. It was raining hard outside. The rain created a constant thrum on the windo, but had no true beat, it had a rythm of its own, free to create its own music. To any person, it could just be a noise or racket, but to Kurt it was so much more. Most see rain clouds as gloom with the heavy drops thickening and chilling the air around them, but not to Kurt. He saw their beauty. The sky may have blackened like charcoal and crack with frightening electricity, but Kurt knew that in all of its hidiousness and gloom, it could create such beauty. Without the rain and storms, what would there be to birth the vibrant colors of flowers and renew parched lands with all new life?

But it wasn't the storm that caught his eye, rather, it was the reflection of himself in the window, clarified and made visible by the gray drops on the other side of the pane. What he saw in the reflection was a creature, a man that was born into the world so distorted to others because he didn't meet others expectations as a human. What he felt was entirely different. Like the rain, to many, Kurt was something of an eyesore, but he knew that not all things were made beautiful, God had created him the way he was to teach a lesson to all of humanity, he was here to show the public that, yes, he had flaws, and yes, he was different, but is that not how eveyone was created.

This reflection, the demon he saw in the window was key enough. Stryker had chosen him because of hjis looks, to scare poeple, make them believe that all mutant kind were the spawn of hatred and wanted war and to conquer. If poeple got along, and never judged by looks...but that was an empty thought, as long as poeple have lived there have been wars because of differences in appearances, and Stryker used him as a tool to create another war.

A tears slid silenly down his scarred cheek. He made no move to stop the sting in his eyes or the warm tickle they created on his face, instead he wore them proudly. It took a strong heart to show emotions like Kurt did. Most boys learned from an early age that crying was a weakness, but to hold in emotions would cause a man to crumble at moments of incredible pain. He did not expect others to understand him or realize the true romantic under the demon skin, afterall a rose you buy in a store has been dethorned and many who buy them never think of a rose with thorns. A rose may be beautiful, and not one person would doubt its beauty until they bled from a prick of its thorn. He May not be beautiful like a rose, but he had a heart of gold and a soul laced with love,to the outside world only appearances mattered.

Kurt washed his face clean from the salt residue left by his tears and walked slowly to the door of the room. He turned the knob to find he had left it locked, as he usually teleported in and out anyway, he didn't need to lock it. After unlocking it he quietlt left his room and hed towards the kitchen, taking his time to look at the various paintings and sculptures that lined the coradors.

He stopped in the doorway to the TV room, where Jones sat constantly flicking from one channel to the next. Food Network. TNT. Sci-Fi.

A couple moments passed before he realized that Jones had said something. "Can't sleep?"

Kurt blinked, waking up from his idle mind, "Huh?...Oh, no. I guess not."

Jones looked at him for a moment and then spoke up again, "There isn't much on this late at night, but I'm sure there's a movie that you might wanna watch. We have alot."

Did he just invite him to watch a movie?

ACH got to stop here for now, my right eye is blurring. more later.....
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

(more) Whoo!
I looove your stories! Very good description, very easy to read! *sniff* Making me feel sad for Kurt more.. I really liked the way you talk about the world only accepting others based on appearance. So true.. *This coming from a real weird0, who knows exactly what it's like to be on the outside.* (And never wanting to be in!) :D
Now I must venture back to my thread and write more. I have responstibiklity!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Me too, I like being like nobody else but me!
Thanks for the comps.

Even More...*sigh*

Many hours had passed. Kurt enjoyed watching movies, especially now that he had someone to watch them with. The watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Hook, Lost in Space andBuddy*. The two latter were Jones' choices.

Jones couldn't help but laugh as Kurt cried at the ending of Buddy when the guerilla was brought to the new animal preserve, so in retaliation, Kurt threw a large throw pillow at Jones and said that he was crying because the man with the scotish accent acted as if he was a in a candy shoppe and was trying not to laugh.

About 3:00am, Kurt decided to go back up to bed and try to sleep again, all previous thoughts and dreams forgotten.

11:00am.

knock knock knock!!!

Kurt grumbled into his pillow and tried with a fury to ingnore the knocks and fall back asleep, but whoever it was, was persistant.

Knock knock knock!!!

Kurt pulled the pillow tight over his haed and relaxed when he heard no other jknocks on the door.

As soon as he fell into a light slumber, a small smile curled upon his lips. "Ororo,"he let he name slip from his mouth,

BANG!!!!

"AAAHHHH!!!" Kurt jumped clear of the bed and fell backwards over a pile of clothes that he had left there the night before.

"KURT!! Are you ok?"

"ORORO!" Kurt grabbed for a blanket as quickly as he could, afterall, he had been to lazy to wash his boxers so he resorted to briefs. "W..What wrong?" Darnit! His voice saw fit to crack at that moment!

"One of the students knock on the door three hours ago and he let it slide because he thoudht you were just asleep, but when he came up here a few moments ago and there was no answer, he assumed something was wrong."

I gotta get off my mom is gonna kill me if'n I dont.

*Buddy is one of my favorite movies With Alan, who is the Scotish accented guy.
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Great goodness! That first story was absolutely tragic! Shot in the back! What an awful way to go! I really wasn't expecting such a violent ending! Good story, but yipes!

Mild perversion aside, your Kuroro story is quite interesting so far.
It took a strong heart to show emotions like Kurt did.
I like that!

I hope you won't mind an off-topic question, but what's 'Buddy' about? I gather it has something to do with a gorilla, but I've never seen it and you've got me curious now.

I can really relate when it comes to parents (and siblings) constantly nagging at you to get off the Internet. In fact, it's happening to me right now. It's just past midnight here and my Mom's yelling at me to get off the computer. So I gotta go. Before I do, though, I just want to send you an enormous Thank You! for all the reviews you've been writing for me! I deeply appreciate it!

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

:bamf
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:DYour welcome*in a slightly disturbingly cheerfullvoice.*

Buddy Is about a woman who owns a large asortment of animals, her favorites of which are chimpanzees, many of them taken in because zoos mistreat or can't treat them. The woman does research on Guerillas and wants to adopt one from a zoo because it is a sick newborn and she believes tyhat she can nurse it back to health(According to the movie, many guerillas don't survive being born in captivity), She does nurse it back to health, and it perhaps becomes to much like a early stage child as he becomes jealous and over protective of her. He becomes violent and nearly seriously injurs somebody, and is sent to a large containment area with other guerillas to live happily with his own kind.
There is an up side! The chimps mentioned above get in all sorts of mischief and as their trainer, Dick Croner (AKA Alan Cumming) he must try to controll them.

Spoilers: Dick and Chimp drinking scene*incredibly adorable, must see*

I believe the movie is PG, you must see it, it is soooo adorable and sweet. Based on a true story.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

gimme more of this story RIGHT NOW! *growls* me want more of this wonderful story.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:oGASP!! *clenches heart dramatically and sways slightly on the spot*

Queen Lauren!:bow, how cometh yee to my quaint yet humble abode?

I regret to imform thee that I cannot write anymore till friday because of finals, I have friday off, then again I have my friend coming over, and I must be the good hostess, so I might not get to it for a few days, I check in at random times, plus my dog Sarah had to be put down yesterday, she got bloat and her stomach twisted, it would have been major surgury and she was old, we didn't want her to suffer.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

As promised, it is friday, heres a bit to chew on.

*sigh*..and more...

"N-nein, no, n-nothing was wrong. I just went to bed a little to late last night, thats all." Even the simplest of sentences were hard to assemble. Every sense was jolted into complete wakefullness, hearing his own voice rise in pitch and accent thicken. He tried to clear his throat, but his mouth was so dry that he coughed instead, even this made him feel embarassed, why? He didn't know. Hormones? It must be. All these factors and thoughts made his face and neck burn with a humility he had never experienced before, something he seemed to have no control over.

Ororo saw it differently.

"Kurt, are you all right?" She sounded even more worried now. Had she known that he was just blushing, she would have dismissed the cough, but she didn't, she automatically assumed that he wasn't well. The cracked voice, she thought might be the effect of a swollen or irritated throat, the cough also, and the temperature of the heat coming off his body, a fever. "You're not well!"

Kurt was about to say something when she told him not to speak and relax. Thos was to much for her. Since the incedent at Liberty Island, Jean had been acting odd, out of place, and after her death, Ororo swore to herself that she would help any person, to the best of her abilties to make sure they were comfortable, well and happy, that she wouldn't let another freind slip through her fingers.

She moved quickly to Kurts side on the floor, ignoring his efforts to hide himself under his blanket. She placed a hand of his forehead and then one on his cheek, "You feel like you have a fever Kurt! Why didn't you say that you didn't feel good?''

Kurt would have said something, but was distracted as she ripped the blanket from his body and put and very forcefully pulled him to his feet and sat him on the bed, "You stay here. I will be back in a few minutes." In a rush, she exited the room.

Kurt had been fine, but now, come to think of it, he had a headache, mostly from lack of sleep and some from the adrenalin rush and over production of...other hormones.

Kurt used the time while Ororo was absent from the room, to put some fresh clothes on. It had been a few minutes since she had been in the room, and his body loosened up a bit, but not long lasted....
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

*groan* You guessed it...more...

Be warned!:evil:naughty

His body relaxed a little more. The initial shock of Ororo, the woman he had...more than a little complicated feelings for, barging into his room and being caught in his chonies dwindled down enough for him to realize how foolish he felt. He was acting like an oversexed teenaged boy...was he oversexed? Why did he get so worked up when she was around him? Gott in Himmel, that was probably not a good thing, especially him being a good Catholic and all. What would happen if he got in a comprimising situation with her?...naaaww, that wouldn't happen, he had a better chance a being a world class female weight lifter.

While Kurt was in a state of self pity, he did not notice Ororo enter the room, in a rather determined rush, "Kurt!'' she nearly barked in anger, "Why are your clothes on?!"

Kurt had leapt and turned sharply, almost tripping over his own feet as she barked at him, but that was the least of it. Why are my clothes on? Was she talking to him?

Kurt jaw dropped and he he felt glued to the spot. Every nerve in his body began to send panick signals to neuron receivers in his brain telling him to move, run, to do something, but even then he couldn't function, not in time.

Ororo closed the door behind her, and he could have sworn she locked it, was his mind playin dirty little trick on him?

"Got to get these clothes off you, and into bed."

Ororo's intentions were pure, when you were sick you go to bed, however it was not normal for people to sleep in a pair of button up jeans and a wool sweater, especially with a fever. Kurt didn't see it this way, he thought her intentions were different, way different.

She pushed him down on the bed a little harder than she had meant to, she was determined to restore his health, and pulled the sweater back over his head. As this was happening, Kurts mind was buzzing with every possible prayer for forgivness about lust or what he was sure was about to happen.

He tried to sit up and get away but found himself pushed down against the matress,"Don't resist me, Kurt. I will have my way." She had to straddle him to keep him down, and he was to frightened, or some other emotion, to teleport away. Her fingers fumbled at his belt.

Sorry Father, for I have sinned...Over and over, Kurt prayed for her forgiveness and for his own for giving in to her. He could no better controll some bodily functions as a cat could resist catnip, especially as she unbuttoned his pants.

She didn't realize why he was spazzing out so much until she realized that he was now praying out loud and the shuddering gasp as she undid his pants. She too gasped at the sight of his moment of elation and as realization hit her like an oncoming train, she had thought he was panicking because he was sick and wasn't used to being helped. He wasn't sick...sick was not the word, he was...horney!

I warned you....:evil
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I told you...I was in a perverted mood... now for more, considerably less perverted story

More...

"Oh Goddess!" She had no clue what to do now. For once, the strong unbendable weather witch snapped. How was I supposed to tell the difference between a fever and...dammit! Ororo mentally slapped herself for not getting a thermometer, just because he was hot on the outside didn't mean his whole body temperature was the same.

She quickly stood up and backed away from the bed and Kurt. She averted her eyes from him, she was mortified, how could she have known what he was thinking, and hadn't he said he was fine? If she was that embarassed, then how did he feel? "Oh Kurt, I-I'm soooo sorry...I didn't mean to make you think...I don't..." She was bombing, no, she was already six feet under, "I thought you were sick! I...Oh Goddess, I'm sorry Kurt!" And with that she left the room a quickly as she could.

".........?" Kurt was completely lost for both word and thought, but definately not emotions. They twisted inside him like slimy eels, makeing him feel nauscious. He truely felt sick now.

Kurt teleported into the small bathroom that was attached to his bedroom, something that should not have made him feel any different, but this time it added to his discomfort. He ended up hoarking everything he had eaten the prevous night and then some.

He sat there for some time, on his knees, head drooped over the toilet bowl, feeling as if at any moment he would hurl his insides out. After a while he sighed deeply, his tail grabbing some toilet tissue to blow his nose, he had bugun to cry, he couldn't handle this. All his life he had been able to handle embarassments, jokes played on him be Stephan, sometimes Amanda ant the others, but those hadn't hurt him because he knew they were just jokes. Now, he was mortified beyond belief, at himself and at the fact that he would have given into Ororo advancements, but she hadn't made advances, that was all his thinking. Was he really that desperate to be loved?

He burst into fresh tears as he washed his face of the filth and bile he had regurgitated. After that was done he put his clothes back on and grabed his rosary, and began twisting the well worn rosewood beads in his tridactyl hand, praying with such passion that it could put any priest to shame.

There...see? Less pervertedness! But without that I had to make it sad:evil Stay tuned!!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

:cry Awwww, how sad! Please write more soon! Your stories are addicting!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

GAHHH!!! More...

"Hey 'Ro!"

"Oh...uh, hi Logan."

Logan new how hard it was when a loved one was lost, he lost Jean, and he had known her for less time than Ororo had, so he understood that she would still be in mourning for her dear lost friend, but the thing was that she had done so well to hide her feelings about the loss after all the months that have passed. But now, and for the last couple days, she had been so withdrawn from everybody, she normally tried to stay strong to help the students with their problems, she didn't now. "Whats up?"

"Nothing Logan, I just want to be left alone."

Logan tried to look her in the eyes but she seemed to look everywhere but at him, her language said tired but her face and body said so much more, she was afraid, of what he didn't know. "Ok, 'Ro. If ya need to talk to anyone, ya know where to find me, lookin' for beer of in the Danger Room."

"Yes Logan, thanks."

He watched her turn and leave. She normally walked with such a grace that no person could match and stood tall and proud. She was slouched and timid...timid? Something wasn't right, not at all.

That is all I'm gonna put in for now, I gotta get the house cleaned up 'cuase we're getting two new Sheltie puppies *aww they're sooo cute!* I might put some in later today or tomorrow.

toodles:bamf

~EMO
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

Thanks so much for the update! V. cool! I LOVE Sheltie puppies! :love What're their names?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Well, we havent got hem yet, my dad said we could so they will be flown in from Idaho *potato land!!!*. The breeder calls them Charcoal and Midge, the girl is Midge the guy is Charcoal, they are both Blue Merl(I think thats right) they have black mixed in with white vs. the trademark black brown and white sections of color. My dad would agree on getting them if he got to rename them Mothra and Rodan *from the old Godzilla movies, plus they were me and my sisters nicknames when we were little* My sis and I wanted to name them Yetti and Nessie after the sasquatch and the Lockeness Monster:D Are family is weird like that, I'm sure you've guessed that though.

Pics!!!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

Thanks for the piccy! They're so adorably cute! I had a dog who was half Blue Merle Sheltie and half Aussie Blue Heeler, named Bell, she was psycho but one of the sweetest dogs I've ever had. You're so lucky!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Here ye aire...more...

Logan decided to take it upon himself to find out what was wrong. He had asked Scott if he had noticed and his reply was something along the lines of..."I don't know, Logan! Maybe she is mourning and paying her respects to an old friend like most of us!!" Usually Logan would come back with some kind of insult, but he knew that somehow he knew he to should be sad, but people had to move on, so he left Scott to his own devices.

He asked some of the students if they noticed much or knew if anything happened, all he got was that she was a little withdraw and she was avoiding most everybody including the Elf, but then again some people did. Not all the students did, alot liked him, but Logan had to admit, he was kinda creepy. He seemed to be able to know if there was something on your mind, if you weren't quite right about something.

What about the Elf? Logan hadn't spoken to Kurt for a while. He and Kurt usually spoke alot over beer or up on the roof late at night when then the moon sat the highest and revealed the entire estate in erie silver-blue light, but come to think of it, Logan hadn't seen him for about a week. Sure some people liked time alone, but it seemed to Logan that 'alone' was something that Kurt Wagner didn't want, he wanted friends, companions, someone to talk to and listen to. He supposed the guy didn't have too many friends in the past because of the way he looked.

Logan headed up set of stairs that would lead him down the hall to Kurt's room, not noticing the intricate pieces of art that adorned the school interior, people seldom did, some in too much of a hurry to look and others taking it for granted.

He stood at the door for a moment, thinking if he should just barge in, like he would do in any other room, or politely knock on the door and spare himself any unpleasant image that he might get if he did barge in. Ah! What the heck!!! Logan grabbed the doorknob, and with the thought that it would be unlocked he started to walk forward only to smack into the locked door. Locked! Dammit! Why would he lock the door! Crap... no sh*t, he can teleport! After checking the hall to see that nobody was there to see his clumsyness, Logan gently rapped on the door.

knock, knock, knock.

"Hey Elf! You in there?"

No answer.

"Kurt, ya know I know your in there. I can smell ya."

"Ja?" came kurts voice weakly from the confine of the room. He didn't sound like he didn't sound like he was about to be a part of a very lighthearted conversation at the moment. "Well, if you knew I was in here, Herr Logan, than why waste your time asking me if I was in here." Logan wasn't sure if that was friendly sarcasm or get-the-****-away-from me sarcasm, the next words answered that question cleary, "Or how bout you just barge in here like you do in any other room. Oh! I forgot, the door is locked, come back some other time, Ja?"

Logan stood in shock, his jaw hanging just a little, which come to think of it, it is quite an accomplishment for someone to do. There was definately something wrong. "Elf! Unlock this door," no answer, "KURT! OPEN THE GODDAM DOOR!' All logan heard was muttering coming from inside, and seeing as he couldn't understand a word of it, he was most likely speaking in German.

I gotta get Off, I need sleep.:nap:sleep
NEXT:

Will Logan find the reason for the insanity! *says in overdone announcers voice* or will he just get backsassed by a oversized grumpy smurf, or both!

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

:LOL I'm sorry, but the fake announcer thing was too funny. Can't wait for more!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

No worries!

GAH!! SPLEEN!!..Oh..uh yeah, here ya go...more...

Kurt wasn't responding to Logan anymore, it wasn't good, they usually got along so well.

"Dammit, Kurt!" Logan dicided he would do more harm if he actually barged in on Kurt. He felt like breaking down the door, and seeming as the mansion was under repares still, it wouldn't make much of a difference, then again, Chuck was trying to get Logan to calm down and it wouldn't make a good impression on the students. He made up his mind, and let out a long sigh through his nose as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine," he said, "fine. I just thought I might be able to help. When ya feel like talking, I will listen like friends do, but until then...it hurts Kurt, ta think that you, of all people, the person who gives the best coucil besides Chuck, cannot take it himself." And with that Logan retreated down the hallway.

He was halfway down the stairs when he heard a characteristic Bamf! and the smell of sulfur. He stopped on the step where he was, but did not turn around.

"Logan?" came Kurts voice. It was a weak sound, somewhat scratchy, as if he had been crying and talking, in his case praying, too much. "I-I'm sorry...I just..."

"I know Elf. Everyone has their rough days." Logan looked at the blue mutant. He had indeed been crying, there was salt residue in the corners of his eyey and verry recent trails of shed tears. His face, as usual, looked young and handsome, the raised scar-like tattoos adding to his exotic look, and pronouncing his high cheekbones. But beneath that mask of youth, in his eyes, Logan saw there a haunted and tormented boy, anchored with greif. "I'm willin' ta listen?"

"Danke."

There that is my evil deed for the moment...if you can call that an evil deed...:toothy Oh well! *starts to skip around* La la la la la la la!

Until next time! See ya later:bamf*eat my sulfurous cloud, you, you cloud sniffer!*:evil
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Muahahaha.. I liiiiike this story. It makes me happy. And stuff. *twitch* I'm mad at Logan today. But that almost makes up for it. Almost.
Write moooooore.
Or I'll sick Jack on you! :evil

"responstibiklity"