Need Willing Animator

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

Need Willing Animator

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

I have just recently aquired 2 colorists who are willing to color my new comic (for no money) :puppy:puppy (sorry I don't have any money yet...) Normally money isn't a problem (because true artists do it for fun ) :D

What I am looking for is anime type animation. You will be drawing a character that will look like nighty!! (I will explain how that happens, don't worry about any copyright laws being broken :rolleyes!! I don't want realistic animation. I would like to have it on the level of Teen Titans (check out the show! :content )

I can't take to many so please...don't get 70 ppl to reply pease...I hate to hurt peoples feelings...:(

Email me at fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com if you are interested...Email me some of your work on nightcrawler and if I'm satisfied, I will give you the details and send you the script. Don't expect a paycheck, and keep the pics clean!!!!

P.S. I prefer a pic that shows the character's emotion in an anime way! (vien popping in head, streaming tears, that tear drop on the back of head to show embarrassment, etc.):
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Need Willing Animator

Post by Bamfette »

fuzzymutant PLEASE readthe rules, we have different forums for a REASON. the reason you're getting no responses is it is in the WRONG FORUM ( or it WAS, anyway... i moved it. again. and you just must be patient, sometimes people don't check the forums for weeks at a time). and NO multiposting, please edit your original post

and 'true artists do it for fun' uh-huh.... yeah if they don't like to eat. I make a living off my art, i can't afford to be doing an animation for free (tho i am a trained animator. sorry.). doesn't make me not a 'true artist'. i understand you don't have money to pay. and if someone wants to do your project for fun or experience, great. but i don't like the 'true artist' remark...