New sketch.!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New sketch.!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I call it purdy, my teacher calls it a threat to lower my grade.

story.
My friend asked me to draw a pic of nighty...I drew it in my french notebook...we are not allowed to rip papers out of them, I couldn't just erase it! So I left it there and wrote my notes around it, so thats why it's on lined paper...and it cost me 5pts.:oops:

Here the link.
http://www.freewebs.com/curlyy/french2.jpg
or just click on my site link and go to page 2 of my art.

Like it? Love it?...Hate it? Loathe it? Tell me watcha think...Kay?
one name: Bruce Campbell
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New sketch.!

Post by Nightcrawlis »

Good sketch, I'd award 10 points for it ;)

Like the scared Kurt drawing as well.
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

New sketch.!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I can't see it. It just brings me back here again
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New sketch.!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Maybe it's just your computer...I can see it and Nightcrawlis can see it...otherwise I can't help you out on it other than e-mail...but I don't like e-mailing much.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

New sketch.!

Post by taekwondodo »

Very, very nice. :love

Shame about the five points, but I've gotta say it's well worth it - at least to me, since I didn't have to eat the grade reduction. The joys of being well past my school days....:)
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New sketch.!

Post by Nightcrawlis »

Actually I clicked on the link in your sig because I had the same problem.
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

New sketch.!

Post by Lauren »

all that link did was bring me back to this page! me want to see picture
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

New sketch.!

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Lauren
all that link did was bring me back to this page! me want to see picture

Just copy and paste the url in your web browser's address bar and click go and you should be ok.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

New sketch.!

Post by steyn »

It's a beautiful picture, his hands look a tiny bit small, and his head looks a tad flat, but his face and body and legs are gorgeous.

Keep up the nice work!
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New sketch.!

Post by LadyErin »

I call it prudy indeed!:naughty
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New sketch.!

Post by jimmy »

awww i cant see it....i clicked the link but it takes me back to scrawlers. :shame

but i bet its good :toothy
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New sketch.!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Okay, I'll try putting the image up here, and if ya still can't see it, and ya really want to see it, e-mail me at :

CurlyyHairGirl@aol.com and I will send the pic to you, and hopefully it will show up.

here it is.

His hands look fine to me:shrugand I know his face is a little flat, but afterall, it is a sketch and I wasn't trying to make it perfect , but thanks for all of the wonderfull coments from the people who were able to see it so far.:*)
If you e-mail me, please type ''SCRAWLER+PIC" in the subject box so that I know that it isn't just spam and delete it, danke.
shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New sketch.!

Post by shankjam »

I have to say, I'm quite impressed. Your writing has plenty of room for improvement, but you show a great deal of skill and talent at drawing. You did a particularly good job in the scared nightcrawler picture with his tail, showing it coming out of his lower back, but at the same time showing that it does'nt come out his butt!

I on the other hand can't do much when it comes to drawing. I dropped the drawing class i was taking this summer(just for fun), more because i didnt like the teacher and the homework assignments were boring then because i sucked.

Er...not to say that I sucked, I wasn't quite as bad as I thought I would be. The teacher spent most of his time working with other students and not me, which i suppose meant i wasnt doing too bad. But I've got several ... roadblocks to overcome before I can really improve. Even only being in the class for a few weeks, I came out of it with a few tricks/techinques that make me feel like I might actaully attempt something some day.

Um...how I got off on a tangent like that I dont know. Chalk it up to my tendancy to ramble. Anyway, I'm impressed, you're quite the artist.

Jared
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New sketch.!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Yeah, my writing sux...

I have been drawing since I was 5...can't say that I was good when I was five, but it does take alot of practice, and I still have ALOT to improve on. I happened to have really cool art teachers for the last two classes I had.

Tanx 4 the comments:love