New Kuroro Website

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Kuroro Website

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Rel, one of the original submitters to Thunder and Brimstone is starting up a new Kurt/Ororo website. It is meant as an archive for the kuroro_faith livejournal community.

However, she is seeking submissions of Kuroro fanfiction, fanart and comic scans showing scenes of the pairing wherever she can get them and has asked me to make that announcement here.

I am extremely happy that she's chosen to take up the mantle of this shipperdom since Maddie closed T & B.

The following is a link to the website - Kuroro Faith

Contact the email address at the website to submit.

Attention bluefooted :wave - She would especially like to archive your work if you will allow her. That goes for Maddie as well, if you read this m'dear.

Note - If you visit this site in the near future, please be patient. :) It is only in start-up mode right now. I'll try to make further announcements as updates become available.

BTW, my Christmas avatar and the kissing smilie below are both compliments of Rel.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Kuroro Website

Post by RavEnigma »

Sounds great! Thanks!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Kuroro Website

Post by bluefooted »

Ooops! Sorry I didn't see this until today! But you're more than welcome to anything you want of mine. Just let me know if you need me to send you anything :)

Glad to see someone still feels the KurOro Love :love
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Kuroro Website

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I hope Rel doesn't mind me posting her email, but if you have a submission for this site send it to Rellielake at rel_prince@hotmail.com.

Submissions of fanart, fan fiction and comic scans must feature the pairing of Kurt Wagner and Ororo Munroe.

Rel is slowly adding to the site. She has quite a few scans already, and some of them I have never seen before.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Rellie
Lubber
Lubber

New Kuroro Website

Post by Rellie »

Thanks for posting this for me hon! And thanks to everyone who's sent stuff in so far... I've got *tons* of stuff for the next update but I could always do with more
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

New Kuroro Website

Post by Saint Kurt »

I've been meaning to ask - Is your site/livejournal for Kuroro only or are all fics in which Nightcrawler is the main character encouraged?

I've only ever posted Even Angels have Scars here and I wouldn't mind having it on another site or even archived somewhere. But it's definitely not Kuroro since it takes place while he's still living in Germany and traveling with the circus.

Thanks,
-e
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Kuroro Website

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Sorry Zamweasel, Kuroro Faith is a shipper website and the fanfics must feature both Kurt Wagner and Ororo Munroe.

However, might I suggest Fur and Brimstone as an alternative. Tessa accepts any story that features Nightcrawler as a central figure. I'm sure she'd be very interested.