Random Picture

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

I hope you guys like this so please leave some comments yes? Thank you.

Notice the well placed cente of the fire

Image:D;)
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Random Picture

Post by HoodedMan »

According to my browser, the specified image does not exist. It has two hostnames in it; perhaps you pasted incorrectly?

Edit: 504 Gateway Timeout for host: tn7.deviantart.com. It doesn't look like this host exists.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Post by mega-lupin »

It shows up on my screen. I will change the host.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Random Picture

Post by HoodedMan »

Hey, I see it now! :) Looks cool; nice work! (Your avatar is showing up now too; that's also on Deviant.)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Rellie
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by Rellie »

*pounces* Aha! When did you turn up on Nightscrawlers? *g*

I love this pic, great representation of early Comic Kurt, amazing inking and colouring...all round great.

And when am I getting that Kurt/Ororo picture you promised me? *pouts*
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

Lol. I turned up over a year ago but my old account was lost to the winds of time. You should get that pic sometime soon although I have a lot on my plate.

Thanks for the comment btw , Kurtwagner2K. Very much appreciated.:love
ElfSpam
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by ElfSpam »

This is really nicely done. I love the translucent lines you used for the fire! And the tail wrapping around the pole is a nice touch as well. Gorgeous! :)
This is a haiku;
Now I'm killing syllables;
I like fuzzy elves.
DoomInABox
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Random Picture

Post by DoomInABox »

My, he looks awfully calm and pensive for someone who's being burned alive ...

I love the way you did the shadows on his chest from the firelight ... you have very good composition in the face and body, but try a little bit of shading or texture on the wooden pole. It looks a little blah.

Very good integration, by the way. I almost didn't notice that you used a real pic for the background. You have some talent, keep up the good work!
"Picture this: bumpity bumpity bumpity SPLAT!"
-- Nightcrawler, X-Men Evolution

Visit my art sites, please!
http://www.kenthayle.deviantart.com
http://www.geocities.com/ironthorncomics
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

Nyam. Thanx for the comments guys.

As for the bland expression, this is kind of admitting defeat and the 'inevitible' as it were.
The background was a church in Lorelei Germany.

As for shading... Right, I have not got to grips with PSP8 yet but have discovered more. I am not gonna do any shading on this, as I lost the file in a reformat and redownloaded it from my gallery but in future, I will do. I have discovered the airbrush :naughty

Now I leave this comment to keep you happy :bamf
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Random Picture

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by mega-lupin
As for shading... Right, I have not got to grips with PSP8 yet but have discovered more. I am not gonna do any shading on this, as I lost the file in a reformat and redownloaded it from my gallery but in future, I will do. I have discovered the airbrush :naughty
You don't know how much I love you right now for using PSP. ;x
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

Originally posted by HoodedMan

You don't know how much I love you right now for using PSP. ;x
:?:?:?:?

I cannot afford PS and there ain't much difference anyways methinks... At least I couldn't utilise any and I knew most of the program.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Random Picture

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by mega-lupin
I cannot afford PS and there ain't much difference anyways methinks... At least I couldn't utilise any and I knew most of the program.
I'm just a diehard PSP fan; ignore me. ;x In any case, PSP is much better than PS in that it's a lot cheaper and it has a lot shallower learning curve. It can do everything PS can do and more. :D
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

I'm just a diehard PSP fan; ignore me. ;x In any case, PSP is much better than PS in that it's a lot cheaper and it has a lot shallower learning curve. It can do everything PS can do and more. :D
Hehe. I want the fanart galleries back so i can post more without clogging the boards.
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Random Picture

Post by BamfChyck »

That is a very good picture! I like the expression he's got--I think it communicates a lot of depth and ( maybe I'm reading into it) a reflection of his faith.

At least those nasty villagers had the good sense to take his shirt off before tying him to the pole. ;)
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

Anything for the fans heh?

Thank you btw :D
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

Random Evolution picture.

Nightcrawlers face based on "The Draco" work.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Random Picture

Post by HoodedMan »

Very nice! :D

I especially like the last one; I've always been fond of monochromatic pictures and sketch-like line drawings. Good work! :)
mega-lupin
Lubber
Lubber

Random Picture

Post by mega-lupin »

Thankies muchly. I usually start as monochrome. I really appreciate this. :love