unusual piccie of Kurt

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

unusual piccie of Kurt

Post by kladyelf »

*snerkl*

this art site... well being the hopless fangirl that i am, i did a "nightcrawler" search and after a dozen ones of the same alan davis pic, i get this....

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiec ... &GSub=2286

anyone recognise the accessory? ;)

Words fail me :LOL
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

unusual piccie of Kurt

Post by HoodedMan »

.. HEH. That's cute. I really don't read a ton of the comics so I'm not sure of this. Maybe one of our helpful librarians or an artist will pop up and tell us. :p

Edit: Mmm. I just noticed this, and I quote:
Description: I asked for a Marvel character at the DC booth and Greg Rucka went off on a rant. He demanded Drew throw my book back in my face. Instead, Drew just added Wonder Woman's tiara.
It's Wonder Woman's tiara. I don't know why I didn't see that before. ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

unusual piccie of Kurt

Post by Northstars Love »

Of course it is! LOL! Now you must ask the Marvel booth to draw Superman! See how they foam at the mouth.

Superman probably would end up wearing Cyke's shades. He does have heat vision right? :LOL Too funny!
DoomInABox
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

unusual piccie of Kurt

Post by DoomInABox »

Unless it turned out that ruby quartz is actually some kind of freaky red kryptonite ... now THAT would be a pic I could see the Marvel booth giving you.
"Picture this: bumpity bumpity bumpity SPLAT!"
-- Nightcrawler, X-Men Evolution

Visit my art sites, please!
http://www.kenthayle.deviantart.com
http://www.geocities.com/ironthorncomics
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

unusual piccie of Kurt

Post by kurtlover »

HAHAHAHA priceless!
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

unusual piccie of Kurt

Post by kladyelf »

Actually this reminds me of a few pics (did Dave Cockrum do these? I forget) of what it would be like if Marvel designed the Justice League and DC the X-Men/Avengers ... it was rather nifty, does anyone know Who (if not Dave) and Where it is? (don't wanna bug Dave or anything and havent found anything online so far... except for much nifty art :drool)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...