Hey! Check out these fan fics!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I've been readin this author on FF.net and figured I'd share her profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/23228/

Michelle2 writes mainly movie fics, but they really quite good! I'll go ahead and say it, their not sheer and utter BRILLIANCE (some characters can seem a bit OOC), but they're very very fun and entertaining! I absolutely love them! What I really love about her is how she takes Movieverse, and comic canon, and puts them together pretty nicely to introduce more characetrs into the movieverse...love it!

I've been following "Sweet Little Lies" for a while (which introduces a cute baby Nocturne!) which is a WIP, and recently started "Prince of Thieves" (introduction of Gambit). Like I said, sometimes the characters are a bit off, but they are REALLY cute fics. And heavy with canon info....

Enjoy!

FYI: I havent read any of her Ninja Turtle fics...nor the crossover *hates crossovers*

[Edited on 26/5/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Thanks, Nacht, for adding more to the list - I'll check these out.

Everyone else: add your stuff here and keep the thread alive. Remember, just because you stumbled onto a great fic doesn't mean that everyone else has. You'd be surprised how many good fics go unnoticed.

:wave
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Nacht gave me crap for not sharing this one sooner - its a current WIP.

Exiles! Woo! Gambit and storm are the main characters.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3087819/1/

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

This fic is like......words cannot describe how frikken good it is. CANNOT DESCRIBE!

It's hard as hell to find Exiles fic to begin with. Weapon X fic is like....unheard of. And GOOD Weapon X fic? Holy crap. I think its a sign of the apocalypse or something...

But it's damn INCREDIBLE. Storm is a completely evil little bitch and Gambit is just a broken old man...sooooo sad but SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD. READ!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jolinare »

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/625964/ .Bluefrodo is a genius of epic proportions. Actually, twas his ff.net bio that lead me here,

and in fact, to your deviant page, Bluefooted. there are no words ie. AWESOME that are too strong to describe your kurtart.
j
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by Jolinare
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/625964/ .Bluefrodo is a genius of epic proportions. Actually, twas his ff.net bio that lead me here,
He is a she :shifty

And that's actually our very own saint_kurt ;)
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jolinare »

i know.

i should probably cut down on the fangirling aswell.

NEVER!

i'm seriously addicted to DK Archer's x men evo fic. Kurt and Todd. it shouldn't work, but, but it does! and i love it! also i don't watch evo so i'm really alright with however people wish to portray the characters. slashing kurt in any other part of the franchise, however, is a no no no.
j
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Oooh time to revive this thread.

I've been following some of Valerie's stuff, and boy, do I enjoy it. Its mainly Gambit centric...with a lot of Bobby thrown in there.

Thick as Thieves is the first one

Blind Sight is the one she's working on now, but there is still a ton of chapters to read on it.

They are very long fics, but oh so enjoyable. Very high class of writing. :)

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Fonts of Wisdom is ten years old this month. (Ten fucking years old!!) This was my favourite story archive when I was in high school, and it's still being updated. (It's being updated with Buffy fic, but still! Updates!)

^_^ Classic Erotic Fanfic (Kurt/Kitty) - Tarnished Goods ^_^ (I probably already recommended this. Oh well.)

TEN YEARS!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

I LOVE FONTS OF WISDOM.

Think I've ready every Crawler story on it. Some people are so frickin talented, it makes me wet my pants.

Edit: OOH I CAN RECOMMEND ONE MYSELF.

My current favorite fic. Not exactly Nighty-centric, but he's a major character:

Book of Magic by Xakko on ff.net. It was begun before the current Illyana story in NXM.

[Edited on 7-15-07 by Feuerstein]
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Having trouble finding anything on Fonts of Wisdom? (I was.)

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,310 from lubakmetyk.infinology.net for kurt
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

HOLY CRAP.

Then I have definitely NOT read everything there was.

DANKSHOEN.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Nightmare
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightmare »

I've been looking for Saille's/Slarti's "Cat and Mouse". Saille's Sanctuary is down, and even the Wayback machine only has the teaser for the Novella. /whine I wanted to read it again. And gee, you guys haven't seen me in forever... =) (I keep losing my password...)
Don't hate me because I scare you...