Battle Royale... with animals.

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Battle Royale... with animals.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So I was watching Planet Earth and it inspired me to write this. Yes I know, complete opposite of the message in the show, but if you saw the way that Leopard snagged that antelope thing, man that was so bad ass.

Anyways it's going to be like a melee of animal fighting. No humans put the animals up to this so it's no really animal cruelty. Regardless, if you don't like bears pounding in Tiger's heads, don't read.

~~~~~~~~~

Bear
Wolf
Tiger
Snake
Crocodile
Shark
Gorilla
Lion
Eagle
Snow Leopard

These ten animals have (for some inexplicable reason) been given cognitive thought and a chance to battle for title of "King of the Animal Kingdom". This battle occurs every 500 years and the last winner was Lion.

Now it's time to battle again. Who will win? Who will lose? Who will be the next King?

Shark VS Crocodile

The Shark was as the Crocodile was, a master of the evolutionary chain. It had adapted and survived and became one of the most fiercest predators to ever represent planet Earth. But it was today that it had to prove itself. It was up against the Crocodile, the lazy killer. The Crocodile was fierce in his own way, patient and clever. The Shark was a Whitetip breed and the Crocodile was a Saltwater Croc, which made him about 20 feet. While the shark was only 14 feet, he was faster and sleeker than the Crocodile. This match was more of a coin toss then the legendary Bear versus Gorilla fight 500 years earlier.

The Croc was already in the water waiting for Shark. "C'mon mutton head." He teased.
"You don't know what you're in for." Shark replied. They circled each other in the water, sizing each other up. They knew the others weaknesses and strengths, but their knowledge was to be tested in a way they had never trained for nor expected.
Shark attacked first. He lunged forward at an impressive speed darting straight for Croc's belly. The Croc pulled a barrel roll and whipped his tail back so there was nothing for Shark to bite and drag him by. Shark flew right past Croc but immediately turned around and came for a second pass. Croc was slow and so he decided to throw Shark off instead of trying the same trick. As Shark came forward Croc pretended to barrel roll, knowing Shark expected this.

As Shark followed Croc's roll, Croc quickly whipped around to face his enemy from under him and clamped his large jaws on the white tipped tail of the Shark. Shark roared in anger and lashed his tail, trying to tear it from Croc's grip but it was too strong. Shark knew Croc's jaw had a lock in it's bone and would never let up, unless he did something drastic. Shark began to pull Croc deeper into the water, below where the Crocodile was used to. Croc knew what was coming so he tried to pull the shark back up. Being heavier it appeared to be working until suddenly.

"ARGH!" The pressure change effected Croc's nostrils and he had to let go, swimming up for air. He let his nose break the surface and breath in some of the lovely Oxygen before looking back down below him, only to see the Shark swimming faster than ever before straight towards him, mouth wide open.

"HA HA HA!" Shark bellowed knowing he had his prey. Croc quickly began to slink away from Shark but he followed. Desperately Croc slid quickly on the waters surface, but not quickly enough. Shark bit his tail this time and began to drag him down. Croc roared in pain but refused to give up. He began to swim down towards Shark. Expecting a grab from his jaws, Shark let go of Croc's tail and tried to grab him by the belly, but Croc instead used his tail to whack Shark in the face. This gave Croc enough time to claw at his gills and then sink down on top of him.

As the two sank, Croc bit and clawed his way into Shark's flesh. Shark tried to bite back, gnashing with his teeth, but his body structure prevented him from getting around Croc's large weight and size. Croc finally took mercy on the creature and gave a final blow with his jaws to the Shark's head, shaking vigorously until the water around them was red. He spat him out and watched Shark sink to the bottom of the Ocean. Croc had won.

Next:

Tiger VS Anaconda & Snow Leopard VS Wolf

[Edited on 2/1/08 by Ult_Sm86]

[Edited on 2/1/08 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS