I've lost my avatar!!!

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

I've lost my avatar!!!

Post by neling4 »

Where did it go? I can't find it. How do I get it back? Help please. Thanks!

[Edited on 17/1/09 by neling4]
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

I've lost my avatar!!!

Post by HoodedMan »

If you have a avatar hosted on another site that you'd like to use, you can enter the URL in your profile in the Avatar URL: field. I will put Nightscrawler's Avatar Gallery back online shortly, when I've ensured that it works with this beta version of the forum software.

Thanks!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

I've lost my avatar!!!

Post by neling4 »

I'm glad to know that. I thought I had done something screwy and accidentally deleted it somehow.

Thank you for the reply, HoodedMan!

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

I've lost my avatar!!!

Post by HoodedMan »

The Avatar Gallery is up for testing.

And just to clarify, this process didn't delete anyone's avatars. If they're not appearing, then you cleared them or an administrator cleared them in your profile.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

I've lost my avatar!!!

Post by neling4 »

Okay. I just updated my avatar, but I had to use a different one because the one I had before is gone. It is no longer in the avatar gallery.

[Edited on 18/1/09 by neling4]

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

I've lost my avatar!!!

Post by HoodedMan »

The Executive Administrators have exclusive access to the Avatar Gallery, and I can assure you that none of us removed it. However, I'm glad this issue has been resolved. :)