Obama as the antichrist

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Obama as the antichrist

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LMAO Nelling!

Ange - I would agree that anyone telling you to dump your religion is wrong too. That's judgemental and doesn't allow you to connect with God in the way you wish to. I don't think that anyone has that right so long as you aren't hurting anyone with it. That's my whole point with this - no one should have that right. Someone shouldn't tell you how to practice your religion (provided it doesn't hurt anyone) and others shouldn't have the right to tell someone that they can or cannot marry (provided it doesn't hurt anyone). So yeah, I'm not talking about cults and I'm not talking about underaged marriages - because they hurt. But for your run of the mill catholic or gay person - hey. They should be able to just go on and not have people harrass them.

It's just dumb. People need to know to mind their own business and that goes for both sides of the fence.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Obama as the antichrist

Post by Angelique »

I keep telling you guys: MY VACUUM CLEANER IS THE ANTI-CHRIST! .:hideeyes:eeevil

My cat, Mr. Fluffy, says so, and he should know.[Edited on 13/11/08 by neling4]
Mr. Fluffy should get along nicely with my dog, Princess Tsingtao, Vacuum-Slayer.

Except when she's not battling the evil vacuum cleaner, she's convinced that anyone who walks past the house without stopping to say hello is the Antichrist, especially the neighbor's Lab, who always gets loose and dumps in my flower beds.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven