Fred Phelps - Father of the Year

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Spare the rod...wait. Evidently it isn't a rod. It's a fricken mattock.

Not so suprising. He's got a special place reserved for himself in the afterlife I'm thinking.

For extra specialness his sister posted some kind words in response so keep reading.

[Edited on 5/11/08 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:stunned Good lord, that's just all kinds of satanic special there, though I'm glad that guy got out of that situation, but yeah, I think the world will be a slightly better place when Phelps and his brainwashed brood finally kick the bucket.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

He's got a special place reserved for himself in the afterlife I'm thinking.

Uh-oh. Sounds as if you have been abused by religion, since you have the concept of a bad afterlife. According to the article, anyway.

All of that stuff makes me shudder.

Whacking someone with a mattock is *not* my idea of acceptable corporal punishment, and the fear of offending a loving God (or of choosing to separate myself from Him) kept me out of a lot of trouble. So all religion is not created equal, no matter what that poor fellow says. I hate that his Dad mixed it all up together.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."