Obama is one busy dude.

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Amen amen!!! This guy is knockin' 'em back man!

Like *wham* discrimination!
*wham!* abuse in politics/economics
*wham* Healthcare being industrialized and advertised and abused!

He's just taking it all out. This guy is like... The Gangster of Politics. He's just poppin' off and winning. It's great.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Slarti »

One thing I will say was a stupid, stupid idea from Obama was the proposal to make veterans use private insurance to pay for treatment for combat-related injuries. That’s just flat wrong. So I’m glad Obama drops health cutbacks for veterans.

I’m not sure what crack he was smoking there.

Plus, you know you're in trouble if Jon Stewart is on your ass. :LOL

[Edited on 19-3-2009 by Slarti]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL! I so adore Jon Stewart. And yeah, that was one cheap low-blow move. So I'm glad that was reversed.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I hope people start giving Obama more credit once he gets the ball rolling and people see the whole "hope and change" thing wasn't a vote ploy. And at the same time, I hope Obama doesn't f*** everything up...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm not trying to say this as a way of defending my voted candidate, I'm saying this as sincerely as possible.

I think every president has problems. Every President faces issues. However; this guy walked into a shitty mess and he's trying to put the pieces together and it's not easy. I agree, I don't want him to fuck it all up either, but I'm trying to have more faith than that.

I look at everything like this:
All his mistakes thus far he has tried to repair and has openly apologized and admitted when they were made. If you ask me, which you haven't but that's why we're in a forum (:D), guy is on a pretty good track so far and I think we need to give him some time. Especially with the Economy. Everyone is holding his feet to the fire of their torches wondering why he hasn't fixed it yet, but honestly--he told us. He told us it would take a while and it's not an easy fix. The last THREE administrations (and probably so many before that) have run it into the ground and the one before it most certainly didn't help. At all.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Check out who made Obama's Administration:

Kumar!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Slarti »

WTF?! ><

That's special.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Ha ha ha, I absolutely love it. Rock on Kal Penn. And that takes some balls Barack....
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So this guy is just on a roll.

-Obama notes that he wants U.S. to be an "effective partner" to Central America

-Dozens of wasteful programs to be cut. (We'll see how the rest of the nation views his idea of "wasteful". ;) )

-Indians crush the Yankees 22-4 (awesome)

-Those pesky stem cells that Obama was interested in have a tag note now: No Cloning. How very ethical, I approve. :thumbup

-Obama gets a powerful "in" with Chavez and tries to get some new ties with Cuba!

Finally, legal smoking of Cubans!

Also, presenting:

The First Chief Technology & Performance Officer Huzzah! No more troubleshooting on the phone with guys from Indiaaaahhh man! His name is Aneesh P. Chopra. *tsk* Oh well, the guy is mad intelligent.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Obama is one busy dude.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »