HPV and Michele Bachmann

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

HPV and Michele Bachmann

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/1 ... 66003.html

I've been wanting to comment on this for a few days, but I've been waiting for my ire to subside. It hasn't so here are my ire-filled comments.

Michele Bachmann is an idiot. But in this case, she is a dangerous idiot. People will listen to her, they will not have their daughters vaccinated, and some of their daughters will get cancer. I really don't get this. I do not understand why this is an issue, except that it's another way to punish people who have sex. I do not understand why anyone would decide to make shit up against a vaccine that can prevent cancer and pass that info out.

Now, I have no idea if she made up the whole mental retardation thing. However, she is a presidential candidate and they have to be held to a higher standard than just some guy on the street mouthing off about something. I.e. she needs to do her due diligence and RESEARCH before she speaks, and the incredible thing is that she can hire people to do this! What really makes me the angriest is that when faced with just about everyone saying "You are beyond wrong" she is standing by her statement. It takes a truly courageous person to admit when they are wrong, especially on a national stage, but she would rather hold true to the lie. I don't care what some person told her at a rally, or whether or not that happened. What I do care about is a very important vaccine for young women, that will give them power over their future choices and protect them from future mistakes (God forbid we give women choices, amirite Tea Party?) being slandered by someone with the power to do actual damage.

Young women will die due to the this moron's bullheadedness. Michele Bachmann: STFU.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

HPV and Michele Bachmann

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I don't see how anyone can argue these points. You're completely right.

The only thing I've seen Perry do so far that I would say is honorable, and that was it.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS