Censorship of the most dubious kind...

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Censorship of the most dubious kind...

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

It seems the student newspaper which I founded has been stamped on by an "unknown party", (though inside stories and biases could tell you we know exactly who did it, but until this blows over I'll keep my trap shut).

For the last 3 days multiple copies, now reaching 1,000 issues, have been stolen from the racks for (most likely) the topic on the front page.

Keep in mind while the school was on vacation the Excellerated High School careers program "Skills USA" has been holding career competitions for highschoolers on almost all floors of the campus.... So... potential students...

Point is, our Editor In Chief has been very upset about this and finally got sick of it and made a Press Release. The response has been astronomical, people are even asking if they can help us refund our missing issues or even pay in full for the printing. Other colleges or RI local papers, Community College Programs and even 4 year schools, are calling in to pay their respects and offer more public knowledge of this (and other atrocities) done to our administration. Even the SPLC chimed in...
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: Censorship of the most dubious kind...

Post by Slarti »

Heh. Something similar happened to our college newspaper a couple times back in the day.

...of course we also had an issue with people stealing our racks.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Censorship of the most dubious kind...

Post by steyn »

Not your racks! *grab's slarti's boobs* Not your precious racks!