Things you thought you'd never see...but did.

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

So...first day of my latest trip - we go to the beach. Fun right? Nice busy family beach. Then mr Hot Pants shows up.

Now...Mr Hot Pants isn't young, thin or attractive. Cause why would a good looking guy wear something like that? No...it has to be someone like him. You ALL know what I am talking about.

So...my friend spots him first and nearly dies laughing. This 60 something pot bellied man has custom altered a pair of shorts. Slit them right up the sides clear to the elastic waist. So what you are left with is this interesting loincloth/skort combo looking thing. And when he walks? OH MAN.

So...Mr Hot Pants goes down the the edge of the water with his lawn chair. Away from the kids or Mr. Hot Pants would be Mr. No Balls.

He now proceeds to put on suntan lotion. Everywhere. Not a pretty sight. Bits thankfully stay covered. Ass...well...not so much. He then ROLLS the back of this shorts into this weird cloth thing and suntans for the next hour like that. OMFG.

He wasn't lewd or anything about it. Or he'd be a dead man. He just wanted a tanned ass I guess. The shorts were what cracked me up. GOOD LORD. Better than a thong I suppose.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Whoa....ew. WHy is it the people who wear these things are always the people who shouldn't?!

This is sort of along the same lines but not...

When I was in college, sophomore year, my best friends were celebrating their senior show. We were drinking in the gallery and what have you and there was this really cool older grad student Jimmy who used to hang out with us. He was in his late 50s, early 60s, REALLY cool guy. He was doing the grad stuf because (according to him) the government pays for excons to get an education...so, here he was.

Anyway, to the point of the story. We'd all had a bit to drink and i'm sitting there with my friend Tatiana and Jimmy and Jimmy is telling us this story. I have NO clue what the story was about...because Jimmy was wearing shorts. And ALL I could focus on in my drunken stupor was if what I was seeing was ACTUALLY his exposed balls. It was. Thank god Tatiana was there, because I was just staring at his balls. Just like is that really his balls? Maybe I'm seeing things? Don't guys take actions to secure them so such things don't happen?

Saggy old man balls

On a beach related note, the beach by my house has a nude section thats in no way seperated from the non nude section. Well, come to think of it I think it's just a topless section. And when i was like...9 or 10 this chick was sunning herself and me and my friends all dared each other to go ask her what time it was. We all eventually went up and asked, then ran away laughing.

Kid's are fucking nuts
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€